Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help with the Run & Gun PB

Go down 
+6
DaTBa1LHaWK
xBALLiiN
JonoTheNut
waterboy
boStonILLSON
skins55
10 posters
AuthorMessage
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty
PostSubject: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-18, 12:23

i use the run & gun playbook, and i like the options it gives me in the run and passing games year in year out. but it seems this year i have been doing alot better on the ground then in the air, if any body has any suggestions for passing out of R&G id really apreciate it.

****plz not the standard in routs and slants i know they work im looking more for route combos against specific defenses that people have had success with****
Back to top Go down
boStonILLSON
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-18, 15:35

yo i got some stuff pm me
Back to top Go down
waterboy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-18, 15:38

yo can you get me some of that stuff to boston cause i have the exact problem i need some good passing plays if u got any let me kn ill pm u
Back to top Go down
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-18, 18:12

not many ppl using this playbook huh?
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-18, 23:39

i'm looking to work on this book now.
anybody?
Back to top Go down
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 00:06

comon sombody has to have some kliller plays or somthing for the run and gun!!!!
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 00:41

i kno 5 plays u can run all game in run n gun without bein stopped
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 01:02

xBALLiiN wrote:
i kno 5 plays u can run all game in run n gun without bein stopped

u gonna post em? or u trying to trade or what?
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 01:08

Trade...
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 01:20

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO NEGOTIATE..
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-20, 03:41

xBALLiiN wrote:
PRIVATE MESSAGE TO NEGOTIATE..

gotcha
Back to top Go down
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-22, 02:53

why trade anything at all....u can find a number of the nanos for nothing right on many of these forum pages so why doont you just give us a taste of what you got out of your R&G playbook so we know your not just b.s. us and trying to steal our nanos
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-22, 03:01

most ppl on this site shouldnt have to steal anythin.. we mostly give tips for free.. like u said, u can just look in the defensive section for nanos.. if u arent willin to give sum of ur s*** up for free, dont expect other ppl to share wit u..
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-22, 03:15

sup skins heres a lil play i do while i was messin around in practice mode

come out in the full house formation , hav ur strongest hb at the back and ur fastest hb on the short side of the field , come out in any passing play out of the fullhouse ,these plays are very effective in short yardage but can result to a td if ur opponent plays wrong defence

put ur power hb on a curl route and ur fastest hb on a slant and ur TE on a streak or a curl depending if u read the defense if its cover2 streak the te anything else i jus put him in a curl now put ur left or right wr on a outroute towarsd the sideline and motion him in(this will draw the LBr who is in the blue zone to follow the wr doin the out route)

1st read if cover3-man ur hb running the slant
1st read if cover2 zone TE
1st read if cover2 man HB

2nd reads hb and TE on a curl on any zone defense
plus u hav the option of running the sweeps and dives etc.

hope this helps bro hola if get any probs
Back to top Go down
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-23, 21:21

great! Ive been struggling a lil near the goaline and short yardage this should really help me thanx bro.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-23, 21:58

yeah i use this playbook as well but i haven't come across any plays that work consistently. help would be appreciated with this lol
Back to top Go down
Masta23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-23, 23:24

Use the 4WR formation where they're tight to the line. I think it's tight flex. HB Option. Send X on a slant over the middle. X will be your #1 WR so they should have good hands. In man you'll have your HB open and in zone X is mostly open over the mid you just gotta hit him as soon as he slants. He'll catch it 90% of the time unless he's manually covered. Also B doing a corner route will catch the D off guard in zone occasionally, depending on the zone. Just mix it up. Hope his helped
Back to top Go down
skins55
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-25, 13:31

all good!!... something i just started doing more in 10 that i did.... i wanna say two years ago, was run widereciever cross and anything similar to that like mesh. Kills against man! Put your recievers in motion to see man coverage pre snap this will almost always work to tell you if they are in man or zone.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty2009-08-25, 13:57

Yeah the rng pb is not too popular this year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with the Run & Gun PB   Need help with the Run & Gun PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with the Run & Gun PB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: