Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Online Tournaments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mpu a1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Online Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Online Tournaments   Online Tournaments Empty2009-08-18, 07:31

ONLINE TOURNAMENT RULES & SETTINGS

Fellas I want to apologize for getting this out so late.

This first Sunday event will be a Guaranteed $500($250xbox $250Ps3) of course if we get the numbers for the Super Sunday event the Pot will be $500 for each console. But if we dont at least you know its a guaranteed $500 between both consoles

All tournaments will be played online and will start at 8 pm EST

Things I need from you to play in Online Tournament Series
1. You need to be on my friends list
2. Email and Contact number

Primetime gamers requires that after every score and at the end of every quarter you must call me and give updates(ex whose ball, Field position, time left in quarter, etc)

I KNOW THIS IS A PAIN BUT SINCE I CAN’T SEE THE GAMES I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON ALL THE TIME.

BUT IF YOU HAVE A WAY OF RECORDING THE GAME YOU DON’T HAVE TO CALL ME AT ALL AND IF A PROBLEM HAPPENS I CAN REVIEW THE VIDEO

RULES

1. NO WILDCAT GLITCH
2. HB DIRECT IS ALLOWED
3. POSITION FOR POSITION SUBS ONLY
4. Fight for fumble off
5. 21 – 0 skunk rule
6. no manual rush on field goals or punts
7. No onside kicks unless your down by 14points

SETTINGS

1. All games will be played on the All- Madden Settings Unranked
2. 4 minute qtrs
3. Normal Speed

PAYOUT AND PAY STRUCTURE

1. All tournament winners will be pay at the end of the tournament via PayPal.

2. $15 entry fee for all weekly events. $25 for Super Sunday tournaments. Weekly events will be 16man single elimination

3. Super Sunday events will be 36 man single elimination with the bye games going to the satellite tournament winners

See tournament bracket for understanding

www.printyourbrackets.com/images/bracket12thumb%20copy.jpg

4. You must have your entry fee in by 6pm eastern time, Tournament brackets will be posted at 7pm eastern. If your 1st opponent is available you can start your game at any time

5. All weekly mini tournaments payout will be Based on participation. If we get 10 people the payout is $150 if we get less than 10 all money will go to the pot.

PLEASE DONT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO SIGN UP, OR WAIT TO SEE WHOS PLAYING BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SIGN UP. IF WE DONT HAVE A MINIMUM 4 PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR THE EVENT THEN YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.

ALSO YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THE ONLINE EVENT AT WWW.PRIMETIMEGAMERS.NET OR CALL 310.461.5465 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Also i typed this at 4am so if i missed anything please let me know. Thanks ad dont forget to sign up for the first qualying event tonight
Back to top Go down

Online Tournaments
Page 1 of 1