Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

User controlling Safety

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

User controlling Safety Empty
PostSubject: User controlling Safety   User controlling Safety Empty2009-08-16, 18:39

The biggest upset for me has been my ability to controll my defensive player. I was a ball hawk and a crushing run stopper in 09. When i started on madden 10 I feelt like it was the first time I ever played a madden game. Im not gettin' picks and im pretty poor at bating the ball down. Naturally th reason for less picks is amongst other things the fact that QBS arnt as stupid as they used to, also there a whole new set of routes that you need to learn to ''anticipate'', still though I find my defensive scheme to be pretty BS hehe.

Any tips/tricks ? Maybe controlling a certain player on every play isnt very good ? As a SS at least ?

P.S tips on better pass rushing would be greatly appriciated aswell, thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

User controlling Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: User controlling Safety   User controlling Safety Empty2009-08-16, 18:55

to help on pass rushing...try overloading one side or one gap.
Back to top Go down

User controlling Safety
Page 1 of 1