Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Touchdown Sounds? Where did they go?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
galactictuna
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Touchdown Sounds?  Where did they go? Empty
PostSubject: Touchdown Sounds? Where did they go?   Touchdown Sounds?  Where did they go? Empty2009-08-15, 21:44

What happened to the after touchdown sounds? For example the Vikings have the horn blowing sound, or in Tampa the pirate ship? Now all that happens is you score and it goes to the kick right away. What a let down. I really like how you get the team sounds, mascots, etc over in NCAA.

That's my only gripe...

Oh, there is one more goofy thing. I played with the Vikes against the Broncos and in the 3rd quarter, Shiancoe was injured (shoulder). The game suggested that he sit out the game-- which it announced. On the next play the game said he was cleared to return. A miraculous recovery! sheesh.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Touchdown Sounds?  Where did they go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touchdown Sounds? Where did they go?   Touchdown Sounds?  Where did they go? Empty2009-08-15, 22:11

Lol there were coos.

Like in NCAA they had in like for VT it would be turkey gobbles and for oregon it would be some annoying noise.

I guess EA forgot about it
Back to top Go down

Touchdown Sounds? Where did they go?
Page 1 of 1