Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What a way to kick off madden 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty
PostSubject: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:10

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 10 game on 2009.8.14-5:17:49.

Fudopi [Level 1] vs I ATowNxBaLLa I [Level 1]

Skill Points Won: 44
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 56
My Rank: 1754
Opponent Rank: 6835

Mode: Ranked
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
Fudopi 7 7 0 10 0 24
I ATowNxBaLLa I 0 7 7 8 0 22

I was Dolphins, Atown was Ravens

Me an atown played a fuckin EXCITING game.

We were scoring back and forth until 4th quarter, about 3 minutes left we're tied at 14, and I start running my Dolphins wildcat (and a pass play out of it, which I somehow got to work) I had a couple 5 yard gains but then on a power play with Ronnie Brown outta WC I followed my blocks, juked both safeties and took it the distance. That put me up 21-14. Then after I kicked it off, Atown started Nickel & dimin it down the field and then he got into my territory, and started poundin it with mcgahee. Then he hit mcgahee on a checkdown for like 40 yards (I think that's what happened). He got the 2 point conversion, and caught me by suprise. That put me down 22-21 with about 45 seconds left. So after that, I ran a few plays outta shotgun Empty Trey to get up field and I got to like my own 40, then I hit him with a screen to Brown on the right and busted it, took the ball down to his 30. Then I threw another screen to the left that wasn't covered at all, and got it down to his 10. Then I pounded it a couple times, got to the 3 yard line, waited for 1 second, and then kicked the winning FG.

it was an exciting ass game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:16

how do u turn off the chew clock?....i swear i just played 3 games in a hour...lol
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:17

HellRellWMU wrote:
how do u turn off the chew clock?....i swear i just played 3 games in a hour...lol

You need it for rank games, but for unranked games just set clock accel to zero when you're sending the invite.

And I'm pretty sure my game went at least 45 minutes. It probably depends on how the offenses are playing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:20

wow..what genius decided this...

the games play extremely quick...
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:20

congrats man lol

Same here mike turner>>>

The falcons>>>

Turner may be the best back ok the game
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty2009-08-14, 02:22

i won my first game with the lions....

and boy oh boy is stafford throwing nice....

calvin johnson is top 3 WR on the game also...i threw the SEXIEST fade to him on the 5 yd line...im finna up load it to EASW.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a way to kick off madden 10   What a way to kick off madden 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a way to kick off madden 10
Page 1 of 1