Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]

Go down 
+14
bigbuddah
DaTBa1LHaWK
EggzOverEazy
jayrod305
Devo
tuki94
SAYWHAJAWS
hailthewild
famous9671
DarthRaider908
Pr1nceharl3m
enyo24
SavageMac816
Call Me 2K
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty
PostSubject: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 22:36

MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Zkfr4p

Commish Eggz and I are pleased to finally announce the official draft order of the FIRST EVER season of MG played on the Playstation 3. This list was created using www.random.org. A screen cap can be found here: https://2img.net/h/oi30.tinypic.com/2unyfxu.jpg

Keep in mind that this list is final and is not subject to change. We kindly ask all owners to show maturity about where they placed on the list. For those who like their position, make sure to put it to good use. For those who aren't so fond of where they are on this list, please keep in mind that this will be the last random draft until next year. From here on out, draft orders will be dictated by your record, activity, and how long you've been in the league.

Due to a number of concerns brought up by several members, the draft process will be done through email. Please send an email to kcuaresma@rogers.com with the following instructions. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSING YOUR DRAFT POSITION.

1. Subject Title: "MG-PS3 Draft List Pick# _____" (please fill in blank with your pick number)
2. A list of teams you'd like to draft. The list should contain a number of teams that reflect your draft number. (D Dubb has the 19th pick, so his email should contain a list of 19 teams)
3. The teams listed should be in order of preference. That means the team you want most should be at the top of the list, while your last preferred choice should be at the bottom)

EXAMPLE USING DarthRadier908:
1. Raiders
2. Steelers
3. Cardinals
4. Patriots

If the Raiders are still available by his pick, I will assign him the Raiders. However, if the Raiders and even the Steelers are gone by pick number 4, then he will be assigned the Cardinals.

Fellow MG Owners, I will not place a deadline until perhaps this Sunday or Monday. I'm not really a deadline kind of person, so let's do everyone a favor and get these emails in as quickly as possible. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get this exciting season underway. However, if I'm forced to activate a deadline, I will. Please get in contact with Eggz or myself for any questions, comments, or concerns.

1. Pr1nceharl3m[Received]
2. Enyo [Recieved]
3. famous9671[Received]
4. DarthRaider908 [Received]
5. chadrack [Received]
6. DatBa1lHaWK[Received]
7. MGB Ruthless[Received]
8. ihaveadream-mlk[Received]
9. SuprmnxXx[Received]
10. EggzOverEazy[Received]
11. xjawsxwasxhere28[Received]
12. Tallywood[Received]
13. jojogrico27[Received]
14. Ouncgametime[Received]
15. jmatic4[Received]
16. Call Me 2k[Received]

17. President B. Dazzle[Received]
18. Da Bawse Swag[Received]
19. D Dubb[Received]
20. tuki94[Received]
21. HALLSTHENAME[Received]
22. halithewild[Received]
23. gamer12777[Received]
24. justdontlikeu[Received]
25. TEViN-BRADFORD[Received]
26. devo408[Received]
27. itsmejoshc[Received]
28. Jayrod305[Received]
29. [STARS] bigbuddah[Received]
30. butterb214[Received]
31. SoopAStar[Received]
32. mac816[Received]

Last edited by Call Me 2K on 2009-08-18, 22:17; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 22:53

lol last pick...oh welll its happened before to me Razz
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 22:54

im so hyped up about the #2 pick. I know Ill get the team I want
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:01

Hahahaha num 1 pick lucky me lucky me but the player makes the team remember that!
Back to top Go down
DarthRaider908
New MS Member
New MS Member
DarthRaider908

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:10

DONT LIST YOUR DRAFT ORDERS IN ANY PUBLIC THREADS.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:12

C'mon now Darth, the instructions clearly say to send the email in. LoL

It's nothing against you though since you're active and whatnot, it just helps with the organization on my end. Thanks

Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:16

Darth I think you might reconsider ya pick wen you see the raiders depth chart in madden 2010 I alrdy have it but ya boi number 21 ya he still the best in the game @ his position.But like I said player makes the team but trust to throw wit russell or garcia is tuff but you'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:22

Oo yea 2k wen is the deadline wit the draft cause I would like to lab a few teams before I make my decision its kind of hard wit all the damn new ratings.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:27

Pr1nceharl3m wrote:
Oo yea 2k wen is the deadline wit the draft cause I would like to lab a few teams before I make my decision its kind of hard wit all the damn new ratings.

Well I was thinking of posting a deadline by the time sunday or monday. So you'll have some time to lab it up. Game comes out in 30 minutes for those on the east coast! LoL
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:31

Aight thanks for the respond 2k lookin forward to makin my name noticed in this tournie.One more how would trades work same as the draft thru our email?
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:41

Pr1nceharl3m wrote:
Aight thanks for the respond 2k lookin forward to makin my name noticed in this tournie.One more how would trades work same as the draft thru our email?

No problem. And trust, we've got some really cool stuff planned for everyone. And there are also some unique methods we could carry out to throw your name out into the Madden community limelight. Stay tuned.

Sorry to disappoint, but at the moment, MG doesn't have any leagues that have "trades". At the moment, MG allows its owners to play with the team they drafted for an entire season in pursuit of a superbowl. The following season after, we draft again using the original teams of the NFL. Hopefully, this doesn't deter you from the league.

Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:47

Aight cool dont really have a problem wit no trades actually glad to hear that a lil just was curious wanna get all the insight so ill be on point wit the movement and 2k it looks like you have a successful league so far keep up the solid work bro.
Back to top Go down
famous9671
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-13, 23:51

I'll live and die with my raiders even if they cant pass playing with ur favorite team make it that much more fun (8
Back to top Go down
hailthewild
New MS Member
New MS Member
hailthewild

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:09

hey i'll shoot you an email 2k, but just so you know my psn is hailthewild not halithewild!! haha, no worries, just moved into my new apartment in Madison, WI. I'll have the internet soon! gettin the game in 50 minutes!
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:25

DONT POST YOUR DRAFT LIST IN ANY PUBLIC THREAD
Back to top Go down
hailthewild
New MS Member
New MS Member
hailthewild

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:30

lol jaws you need to read the first post in this thread... honestly
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:32

damn number 20, thats actualy decent
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:34

i got 26 and imma make the most of my pick too. hopefully i get at least the 3rd team on my list
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 00:53

hailthewild wrote:
hey i'll shoot you an email 2k, but just so you know my psn is hailthewild not halithewild!! haha, no worries, just moved into my new apartment in Madison, WI. I'll have the internet soon! gettin the game in 50 minutes!

Hey, yeah, I got it. I'll keep a look out for your email.

And to those who have me on IM, my bad if I don't respond right away, I'm just NOW about to head out to get my copy of the game, lol.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 01:00

devo408 wrote:
i got 26 and imma make the most of my pick too. hopefully i get at least the 3rd team on my list

Hey devo

I got your list. I get the logic behind it, but if all of the teams on your list disappear by the time you're on the clock, expect an email from me so you can add to it.

Thanks man.

Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 01:12

Call Me 2K wrote:
devo408 wrote:

Hey devo

I got your list. I get the logic behind it, but if all of the teams on your list disappear by the time you're on the clock, expect an email from me so you can add to it.

Thanks man.

lol yeah im really only expectin the bills to drop to me cuz alot of people dont use em i was gonna include a few more just for that reason but i didnt wanna include more than four so yeah just get back at me if they're all off the list
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 06:27

hey since i got the last pick do i even have to email u wat team i want?
it sure would be nice to have the lions fall down to me Razz
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 07:38

2k I'm always active ima pick my team when I'm on the clock cuz I'm down there and I don't wanna give any ideas to any 1 that is picking before me . But the deadline sounds good you will have a chance to thoroughly c ur team be4 u pick unless ur 32nd then ur just stuck like chuck with the team that's left lookin forward to rockin bois wit w.e team I pick cuz I'm not picky like homie said the player makes the team . So ima look forward to this I hope by nexxt week or the early 20 or 22nd we can start playin week 1 nd stuff . I'm. Excited delighted and ready for hard hittin touchdown scoring fightin.lol. but I'm active all the time through my fone so I'm good money.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 08:44

devo you better just remake your list just because. if ur 26th theres no way ur gettin the bills. ud be surprised what teams people take, ur best option is to just make the list the normal way. ur the 26th pick, write up a 26 team list. i have fun making my lists, and ive never got my team in any team draft. im hoping it changes this year, but it doesnt look like it.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty2009-08-14, 15:08

#6.. i can digg it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]   MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon] Empty

Back to top Go down

MG-PS3 Draft Order [Season 1] [Results Will Be Announced Soon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next