Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

deangelo hall dises the raiders

Go down 
+5
enyo24
yaboy510
DaTBa1LHaWK
beeman999
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty
PostSubject: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 20:06

http://voices.washingtonpost.c..._the_raide.html
i cant wait for the oaklnad redskins game f**k this guy.next 2 merriman hall is my most hated player in the league.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 20:13

he didnt do s*** for this team anyways did he? he is one of the most overrated players in the league i hate when people arent performin but they talkin s***
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 20:14

beeman999 wrote:
he didnt do s*** for this team anyways did he? he is one of the most overrated players in the league i hate when people arent performin but they talkin s***

u cant even lie, he used to b one of the best in the league when he was on the falcons.. idk what happened to him but he started slippin
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 20:50

he is so low, I can't wait 'till he gets burned by Chaz or DHB.. Make him eat his words.
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 20:52

what happened is the falcons play a mostly zone defensive scheme and he excelled at it. The Raiders play a mosly man up and bum and run coverage scheme and he never really got used to it. It wasnt his fault. The raiders should have never gotten him in the first place because he didnt fit their scheme.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:06

still doesnt give him the right to bash oakland he sucked in oakland and he needs 2 deal with that its nobodies fault but his
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:07

another fault in the raiders.. they pick up whoever, whenever.. doesnt matter whether they r talented or fit the system.. all u gotta do to make the raiders team is be athletic.. example: darrick brown
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:16

and I think Deangelo hall was leading the league in ints at the time he was released or, dropped or, whatever happened to him
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:16

they could really use him now!! lol
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:18

hey, the raiders need all the help they can get right now.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:19

beeman999 wrote:

Beeman u need to watch more football when he went to the redskins he had 5 interceptions n the 2nd half of the season if that's not a pro bowl typ performnc u crazy. He will have prolly 8 this yr. Raiders just need to find things that work for their players n get sum chemisstry that's y theey always r pickin n the top 5 of the draft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:25

I ve been saying this to my friend who is a raiders fan for a while now...its not the players, the raiders have a lot of great young players with a ton of potential...its the weak coaching staff and the weak management. You cant say Al Davis is good at building a team. We all know he loves speed and will do whatever it takes to get it. Even if it means passing up on a more talented player, i.e. Michael Crabtree.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:28

enyo24 wrote:
and I think Deangelo hall was leading the league in ints at the time he was released or, dropped or, whatever happened to him
DeAngelo had 3 picks with us... its kinda bound to happen when you get thrown at 17 times a game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 21:52

LiL MooReR wrote:
enyo24 wrote:
DeAngelo had 3 picks with us... its kinda bound to happen when you get thrown at 17 times a game.
true that and 1 of his 3 picks was thrown right 2 him by favre lol!
Back to top Go down
JPadilla651713
New MS Member
New MS Member
JPadilla651713

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-13, 22:02

Whats wrong with Al Davis he shouldnt be deciding what the defense should do thats not his job.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty2009-08-14, 00:57

i used to like d hall in atlanta but after gettin to see him play every week in oakland dude sucks. half of the time he was givin up a 10 yard cushion thinkin hes fuckin deion sanders or some s*** and got picked on wit the short game. then when he would decide to bump his ass would get burned. he got burned by eddie royal over and over that first game against denver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deangelo hall dises the raiders   deangelo hall dises the raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

deangelo hall dises the raiders
Page 1 of 1