Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?

Go down 
+7
tatersalad19
bigbuddah
Minnesota_AD28
DoWnSoUtH_FL_BoY
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Fudgy
Somethin2Envy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Somethin2Envy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty
PostSubject: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 14:11

Thats my favorite team who I'm gonna be runnin wit I was seein whoelse is gonna use them to
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 14:13

nah imma run with my eagles. steelers are pretty solid though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 14:13

WELL IM not going to use them but i am going to use there playbooks to start off with if that helps you at all??
Back to top Go down
DoWnSoUtH_FL_BoY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 17:55

ill use once in a while i guess i played wit dem alot in 09 but i just dnt wanna hear ppl ****** cuz dey won da super bowl dis year nd cuz dey r da most solid team in 10
Back to top Go down
Minnesota_AD28
New MS Member
New MS Member
Minnesota_AD28

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 18:12

I will use the steelers if im playin someone with a very heavy running gm, there D is outstanding for a 3 - 4 and their linebackers can flat out run besides farrior who is the anchor. But to be realistic here my vikings D is grimmy its vikes or no one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mattbjorke
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 18:18

Minnesota_AD28 wrote:
I will use the steelers if im playin someone with a very heavy running gm, there D is outstanding for a 3 - 4 and their linebackers can flat out run besides farrior who is the anchor. But to be realistic here my vikings D is grimmy its vikes or no one

yo AD whats your psn id? i'll add you

and vikes will be ok i guess, cept they dont have a qb
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 18:22

Somethin2Envy wrote:
Thats my favorite team who I'm gonna be runnin wit I was seein whoelse is gonna use them to

i will be runnin wit steelers until i get shy'ed away off them.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota_AD28
New MS Member
New MS Member
Minnesota_AD28

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 18:23

its actually the same as it is on here so Minnesota_AD28, i totally agree with you on us not having a qb but s*** i watched trent dilfer win a superbowl so i know sage & or tavaris can get one. And to be honest if we arent winning the division by the trade deadline derek anderson will be our qb or someone with upside so my madden this year should be solid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mattbjorke
tatersalad19
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 20:39

yo for real the steelers r gonna b sick only question mark is their weak o line but they got 3 decent lineman and bryant mcfadden at corner with 79 speed lol

playing with them gives you a lot of options as you could have a nice 4-3 team puttin harrison and woodley at defensive ends and you still got farrior(95 tacke),timmons(82 tackle) and bruce davis (78 tackling) which would still be a good linebacker core and not to mention their d kine would be harrison at end(99 overall) aaron smith at defensive tackle (91 ovr) casey hampton at other defensive tackle(91 ovr) and woodley at other defensive end (95 ovr)

not to mention you still have polamalu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dnasty857
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 21:01

My hometown team pats ALL DAY BABY!!! Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 21:13

Ill be running with dem for sure man, Go steelers man
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 21:58

i might use hem here and there towards the end of madden but im running w/ oakland all day
Back to top Go down
kordell10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Steelers   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty2009-08-12, 23:43

Somethin2Envy wrote:
my squad all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?   Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who in here is gonna be playin wit the Steelers?
Page 1 of 1