Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons

Go down 
+6
beeman999
DarthRaider908
enyo24
Devo
IRISHFBFAN1
Modrewgnu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-11, 17:01

I have the game early. I am taking requests from registered members. To make a request, please join us in the chatbox, and i will make a video of whatever u want to see. Registered members can join the chatbox here:

http://forum.madden-school.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-11, 19:57

X FOLLOW!

When it is all said and done, and we go back over all the plays in MADDEN over the years, this will be one of the plays that will go into the MADDEN HALL OF FAME OF PLAYS! LOL!

I have been running this play for years it seems like. Everyone I play runds it. The play can be found in almost every single playbook in MADDEN. I even run this play in NCAA!

Truly one of the better concepts in the game, as well as an all coverage beater. My favorite way to run the play, and the way I have had the most success over the years is without doubt
undercenter singleback doubles. Absolutelyone of the GEMS in the game that does not get talked about alot, but no doubt serves its purpose as being one of the best all coveraage beaters in the game!

nice video man!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-11, 20:29

ya it is a great play. I just noticed, i messed up in one of the slides and miss named the play, but they play is x-follow as Irish said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-11, 23:53

yeah i been usin this play since madden last year its just one of those plays where you should always get some yards when you run it because someone is usually open
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-11, 23:55

looking good mod, keep it up
Back to top Go down
DarthRaider908
New MS Member
New MS Member
DarthRaider908

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 12:39

GREAT VIDEO MOD
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 12:43

good show mod giving me more money plays to use against u.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:21

i hate seeing this..jsut because its on the falcons D Sad

but its still a good play
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:27

beeman999 wrote:

yea but usually when sumone shows other ppl a money play, they usually kno what it takes to stop it.. i mean thats what i do to my friends.. i show them good plays, they can use em all they want on other ppl but they cant use em on me.. ill lock that s*** up.. i mean im pretty sure mod would kno how to stop it since hes showin it to everyone..
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:29

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
beeman999 wrote:

yea but usually when sumone shows other ppl a money play, they usually kno what it takes to stop it.. i mean thats what i do to my friends.. i show them good plays, they can use em all they want on other ppl but they cant use em on me.. ill lock that s*** up.. i mean im pretty sure mod would kno how to stop it since hes showin it to everyone..

thats what im talking about..i showed some of my friends some money plays..and played them in a game right after..and i would kill them becuase thats all they would try and i would stop it every time Smile
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:33

yea i had my friend over to show him the demo.. i beat him 77-30 in the 5 min qtr demo!!! but i showed him like 2 plays i had that work well for me, he got used to em and started whoopin up on the computer.. he told me he was confident that he could beat me or get pretty close to me.. haha i knew where he was goin b4 he did.. i ended up beatin him 42-7 and used the exact plays i showed him numerous times..

if ur guna get plays from sumone and then play em a lil later, u might wana kno how to stop em so they dont use em on u.. its easy to lock ur own plays up cuz u kno the reads and what can stop each read..
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:35

Can you tdry to run a play outta the New Orleans shotgun empty stack formation(i cant remember the exact name its new though)and would you mind usin the saints i just wanna c the formation and how my boyz look.thanx
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:36

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea i had my friend over to show him the demo.. i beat him 77-30 in the 5 min qtr demo!!! but i showed him like 2 plays i had that work well for me, he got used to em and started whoopin up on the computer.. he told me he was confident that he could beat me or get pretty close to me.. haha i knew where he was goin b4 he did.. i ended up beatin him 42-7 and used the exact plays i showed him numerous times..

if ur guna get plays from sumone and then play em a lil later, u might wana kno how to stop em so they dont use em on u.. its easy to lock ur own plays up cuz u kno the reads and what can stop each read..

exactly..some times i even think to myself on how easy it is to stop my own plays...and i have faced kids the do things very close to like what i do..and i kill them every time
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:39

yea then u think well damn my plays arent exactly as unstoppable as i thought... but also when ppl finally figure out what ur doin or where u goin, always have back up routes or different route combinations to keep em guessin.. i usually like to keep sum form of curl in each money play like a reg curl or slant curl or even a delay curl.. always a good last resort
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:42

thats what smart playing is all about. When a guy has an answer to your gameplan, you need to have an answer to his answer...if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:44

enyo24 wrote:
thats what smart playing is all about. When a guy has an answer to your gameplan, you need to have an answer to his answer...if that makes any sense.

ya dude it mkaes sense...but i didnt start playing smart until halfway threw the 09 season and i started a new tag

by the end of 09 i had:
3 different styles of no huddle
a great running game
and 2 awesome passing games
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:45

enyo24 wrote:

thats the whole point of labbin.. to create schemes and kno what ur guna do what sumone stops one of ur money plays.. when i create em like i do, i show my friend how to stop it.. and i find a new way to beat the coverage.. thats y im an offensive guy.. i kno what to do when sumone has an answer for my money plays..
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:46

thats what makes good players great. When someone stops your money plays you have to adjust and keep on going.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:48

ya..i was pretty much all offence..my D was so bad i had to depend on my opponent either making a stupid mistake or my stick skills
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:52

im not guna lie, i used to RC all day err day on 09.. i regret doin that tho.. it didnt help me at all to become a better or smarter madden player.. i did it almost every play once sumone stopped my run once.. i wasnt a good 09 player but this will b a good year for me.. my offense will b how a great madden offense should b.. i will create plays to get my guys open.. thats how madden should b
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-12, 13:55

the only time i would EVER rc was when i needed yards..i hated the kids that did it to much beucase that just means that CANT read zone and break it down
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty2009-08-14, 16:39

hey yo modrewgnu, can you put something up for the west coast offense? i'd appreciate that bruh....thanks for the tip above!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons   Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons Empty

Back to top Go down

Shotgun Spread X-follow Madden 10 Lion vs. Falcons
Page 1 of 1