Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pitt Pb breakdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Pitt Pb breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Pitt Pb breakdown   Pitt Pb breakdown Empty2008-06-28, 00:31

Im gonna start off with some running plays.

Singleback Big Twin WR

HB Dive

I like formations like this because if the defense is in man, then you can playmaker the dive to go to the other direction and break it outside and there should be no one out there. And if they are in zone, then run to the side where both WR's are on and break it outside and hopefully, one of the WR's picks up the safety.

Singleback Twin TE WR

HB Dive

Pretty much the same as the play before, similar formation. But with this play, if i notice that the D is in zone, then i will motion my outside TE over to the side where the 2 WR's are on and run it that way.

HB Toss Strong

Just run this play normally, works well against man because the side you are running to should be wide open.

I form Twin WR

HB Toss

This is another one of those formations where in man, a side of the field will be wide open, you can kill it with the toss.

FB Fake HB Toss

I love this play because of how bad the defense reacts. You usually only have 1 man to beat for a TD.

I Form Twin TE Wing

If you notice with this formation, the offensive line is bunched more than any formation. Also the FB and HB are closer to the line of scrimmage. This is my main running formation out of this playbook.

You can also flip the CB's in this formation which is great for tosses and runs outside. If you noticed that the D is in man, then flip the play and you will see the CB follow the WR across the field, leaving that side of the field wide open.

HB Lead Dive

Flip the run so it goes to the side with more blockers. Motion your outside TE right behind the G of which you are running behind. You can get good yardage right up the middle with this play.

HB Sweep

Flip the play to flip the CB, then just run the play normally, the blocking is great on this play. Just follow your blocks and you can get good yardage to the outside.

FB Dive

This is a very tough play to stop. What i like to do to make this play even harder to defend is motion your outside TE to the other side, then motion him back and hike it right when he is between the C and the G and have the FB run right behind him. This is a great play when you need those short yardage conversions.

FB Fake HB Toss

Thats right, this nifty play again, and its even better in this formation. Flip the play to flip the CB's, then flip the run so you are running to the side with more blockers. Then just run the play normally, the blocking is great on this play.

Strong I Jumbo

FB Dive

With this play, i like to come out in the Dual HB package so i have my backup RB at FB. Motion your outside TE in front of the FB and hike it and follow right behind. This is another play that is good for when you need short yardage.

HB Sweep

Motion your FB all the way outside to the side you are running to and hike it when he comes to a stop. You will have 3 blockers outside and could get big yardage.

I really like the running formations out of this playbook. It might not be as good as full house but you can still move the ball with these running formations.

And now for the passing plays.

Singleback Twin TE WR

I really like this play because of the different route combinations. I like to hot route my outside TE to stay back and block. My 1st read on this play would be the TE running the post type route. Then i would look for my slot WR running the post corner, if you got a good WR or route running WR, he can kill the CB in man. And you can also look for your RB over the middle. The route takes a long time to develop but if your RB has good speed he can lose whoever is sticking him.

Singleback Slot Strong

WR Screen

This is one of my favorite screens in the game. Be sure to package your fastest WR out there for the screen.

Post Corners

I love this play because of the different route combinations. Both outside WR's are running deadly routes that can kill their CB in man. If you have a big slot WR, you can throw him a high pass over the middle. Or you can even hit the RB out of the backfield. I personally like to keep my TE back to block on this play.

WR Double Pass

Why the hell not? lol

Strong I Twin WR

I noticed a little glitch out of this formation. If you come out Dual HB package, your TE will be lined up as the outside WR, and your #2 WR will be lined up at TE. There isnt really any plays i like out of this formation, but i just thought i would share.

Weak I Twin WR

Slants

This is a little thing i have been running for a while now. Only works in certain formations and only works vs man. NEVER do this vs zone D. But motion out your RB and you will noticed a LB kinda follows him, but then the LB's switch off. Right when u see those LB's switch off, hike the ball and throw the ball immediatly. Your RB should be wide open out in the flats for atleast a 15 yard gain, depends on when the safety gets over there.

Now for the good ole shotty

Shotty 2RB 3WR

WR Post Corner

This play is very deadly. If you got a big TE i would package TE Slot for this play. Both outside WR's are running deadly post corner routes, Slot WR or TE depending on who you put there is running a nice post route. And you RB is running a nice in and out route that kills man.

HB Screen

Motion your RB that isnt running the screen to the side the screen is going and hike it right before he comes set. Then rollout to the opposite side and throw the screen.

Slot Cross

Ive been running into people using this play a lot lately. The route combinations are hard to stop because if you key in on one route, another will beat ya. You got the streaking WR who you cant leave 1 on 1 because of the user catch. The slot WR running across the middle, you can throw this early, or you can wait til he gets across the field, he should have very good seperation by then. And you got your WR on the outside running an In pattern. If you got a speedy WR, he will get great seperation. Then you got both RB's running routes to the flats. This is a great play.

Shotgun Normal

FL Screen

This is one of my favorite screens in the game. Be sure to package your fastest WR or your HB to make this screen work the best. Note: If the D is in man and they have a solid CB, he could be standing there waiting in front of your WR to Intercept it, so watch out for that. But this play kills zone defense.

Shotty 4 WR

Post Flags

I love the route combinations on this play. If the defense is in man, and you motion the outside WR in a few steps then hike it, he usually kills his CB and is wide open. The Slot WR's also kill their men with the quick cuz that they do.

Circle

I like to motion my outside left WR in a few steps then hike it, he can get great seperation if you let the route develop. Also if either one of your slot WR's are deep threats then you can hit them deep. Your RB is running a decent route on this play also.

Steeler Cross

I like this play if you have a speedy slot WR. I dont know how to describe the route but its the route on the same side as the deep post. If you have a speed guy on that inside route, then motion him a step inside and hike it, then when the route develops he should have beaten his man by atleast 5 steps.

Shotty Trips

If i used this playbook, this would probably be my main passing formation because the route combinations on each of these plays are crazy and your opponent will never know who your are throwing to.

Smash Middle

I really like this play if you have a speedster at RB. He is gonna be matched up either vs a LB or a 4th CB or someone that shouldnt have the speed to keep up with him. You also have the In route, the Post Out route, and the interesting route by your #1 WR, he can lose his man most of the time with that route. I also like to send my #2 WR on a streak for the user catch if needed.

Deep Attack

I have run into a lot of people using this play now also. The route combinations on this play are great. Both the routes going across the middle kill man to man coverage, you have a deep route on the left for a user catch if needed, and you got a deep post on the right. Also your RB is running a blue route and could be wide open out of the backfield.

SE Under

I really like this play if you have a speedy RB. You can kill a LB or 4th CB with his route. This play also has great route combinations, pretty much any WR can be a target.

Trips Cross

Again, this play is good for a speedy RB. I really like the route combinations on this play also. I like to send my left outside WR on a streak for the user catch on this play.

Summary: I think this is a great playbook, you can really mix up the run and pass well in this playbook. I personally would run this book with a team with great WR's like the Pats or Bengals or whoever
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Pitt Pb breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Pb breakdown   Pitt Pb breakdown Empty2008-06-29, 14:16

the only thing is about this playbook is that people online see that u use pitt pb and they assume that u glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Pitt Pb breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Pb breakdown   Pitt Pb breakdown Empty2008-06-29, 20:37

Fudgy wrote:
the only thing is about this playbook is that people online see that u use pitt pb and they assume that u glitch.

Explain how they think you glitch? This playbook is great for a 2 back team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Pitt Pb breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Pb breakdown   Pitt Pb breakdown Empty2008-06-29, 21:02

i know i love this pb but i hardly use it anymore cus the top ballers assume im a glitcher. idk why
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

Pitt Pb breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Pb breakdown   Pitt Pb breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitt Pb breakdown
Page 1 of 1