Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL

Go down 
+3
iLLxEaGLeSx10
EggzOverEazy
xXBlackiceXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 10:18

Aaron curry just reportedly signed a 60 million dollar contract which is just outrageous with 34millin dollas guranteed. His contract is the biggest rookie contract in Nfl history for not being a QB. his contract is almost as big as Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher. in my eyes 2 of the most well respected MLB in the NFL. personally i dnt think he derserves that much but at least hes inked n ready to go. What do u guys think about his contract?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 10:24

personally... thats too much money for anyone to do anything. but when u put it in perspective... THATS STILL TOO MUCH MONEY. ok, aaron curry is projected to be one of the best athletes from this past draft, but you're not even gonna make him prove himself on the field for that kind of outrageous money? wow.

i like the guy, he's from wake and all that, i hope he has great success, and good for him being dirty rich now..... i just hope he plays like he should.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 15:41

60 mil, thats wild
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 16:35

lol most ppl dnt even play up to that kind of money. i cnt wait to c if albert holds up to his 100 mil. ill never pay a dt that much he better get 16 sacks every yr for dat kind of money.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 17:23

They need to fix rookie contracts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 17:25

Yeah it's not as crazy as Haynesworth but still! Aaron Curry has a bright future ahead of him in Seattle. They have top 3 talent at linebacker..still
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 17:34

No rookie has 60 mil talent lol actually to me no player does dats insan. U betta produce every minute that your on the field for dat kind of money lol but aaron curry is a beast but that money suggests he's going to the hall of fame lol.
Back to top Go down
DoWnSoUtH_FL_BoY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-09, 17:37

i think its way to much money 4 a rookie he hasnt even proven him self yet just cause he was a frst round pick doesnt mean he will live up to da hype
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty2009-08-11, 15:41

he hasnt even proven himself and got that much money dammnnn. he has huge potential and he will prolly be a stud but until he proves himself i wouldnt give him that kinda money. he is gon be beastly though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL   Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Curry inked @ 60 MIL
Page 1 of 1