Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010   Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty2009-08-06, 11:10

Our first attempt was obviously way too late in the season to ever really get the ball rollin', but this year we have a great chance to make this a huge competition. So what ideas, suggestions, comments, criticism do you have? Let us know so we can make this the best crew war possible. Since we already decided on the format (click here) , my main question to the community right now is should we limit the size the of the crews, and if so what should the limit be?

Also, I am looking for a co-commissioner to help with whatever needs to be done (scheduling, match requests, results, etc) and hopefully someone who is already active, dedicated, and responsible.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010   Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty2009-08-06, 11:18

5 people should be the limit, and the crew should have at least 3 guys in it.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010   Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty2009-08-06, 19:00

First we need to decide if its 3vs3 or 5vs5... Personally I prefer 3's but 5 is cool to. The more crews we have the better it will be thats why I prefer the smaller size plus its just easier to coordinate and schedule with 3 people vs 5.... If we do 3's I think we should limit the crew to 5 and if we do 5's limit it to 7. Your going to need atleast 1 or 2 over the minimum to account for people having other obligations and not being able to make every matchup.

As far as scheduling goes thats the tough part. Damn near everyone is in a league/franchise and then we have our huge a$$ tourneys. So there really isnt alot of time left. So one way we could do it is have each crew go to war once a week against a another crew. And have the commissioner schedule the wars.

Example:

Sept 2-8
TFH VS STARS
MSOG VS SND
SWAG VS TKO

SEPT 9-15
TFH VS SND
MSOG VS SWAG
TKO VS STARS

ETC...

Basically doing a weekly round robbin were we can track what team is on top by using our madden ladders website. And then when ever we finish off one of our huge tourneys we can sneak in a quick crew war tourney. This will allow us to keep the crews active but not overwelm everyone with mandatory madden games every week.

This is just a suggestion. I'm just happy this is coming back.

You should post all the crews and their members so people can start to see what we are building up to..
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010   Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty2009-08-07, 11:16

Eggz, I'd be more than happy to help out. I will be getting the X-Box 360 Version of the game first, but you know I'll get the PS3 version but to help out I don't think I'll need a copy of Madden, so let me know brah, PM Me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010   Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking off Gridiron Nation 2010
Page 1 of 1