Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BeefDaBawsePork
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BeefDaBawsePork

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-07-26

I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty
PostSubject: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 02:45

I say we do the draft wednessday night death
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 12:49

What's the order going to be for the first season?

Or is it just gonna be randomized?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 13:04

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BeefDaBawsePork
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BeefDaBawsePork

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 13:47

Its random
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 15:49

lets do it
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty2009-08-03, 17:23

draft will be after madden releases prolly a week after and the order will be randominized.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away   I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we should get the draft out of the way soon, so that we can start up right away
Page 1 of 1