Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden10 is s*** lol

Go down 
+21
RIP sean taylor
tuki94
mlb6434
evans429
SdGator
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
jwhite
DaTBa1LHaWK
Radi0ActivWaste
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
PapaSmurf
Roddy 84 White
Mcnair2Wycheck
Fudopi is That Dude
wopper29
TheDon270
EggzOverEazy
spencerdashiiit7
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-01, 23:31

yep like i said, i never really played NCAA much so i dont remember much bout it.. so i could b mistakin
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 07:45

Rc is gay but he is right madden will b trash cause if u pay attention n play the game long anough they r jus covering up they horrible engine n game play. Y cnt u make double tackles dats jus gay b/c the animations r to canned. That's y pro tackle is trash because it covers up the fact they still dnt make double tackles when 1 person is engaged a 2nd defender should easily b able to come n tackle a defender but 2 many times have I plaayed n wanted tackle sum1 in the backfield n had to wait until the rb breaks a tackle to tackle him n dats bs. TRUTH CHASERS AT YOUTUBE.COM if u dnt believe me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
evans429
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 12:24

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
Rc is gay but he is right madden will b trash cause if u pay attention n play the game long anough they r jus covering up they horrible engine n game play. Y cnt u make double tackles dats jus gay b/c the animations r to canned. That's y pro tackle is trash because it covers up the fact they still dnt make double tackles when 1 person is engaged a 2nd defender should easily b able to come n tackle a defender but 2 many times have I plaayed n wanted tackle sum1 in the backfield n had to wait until the rb breaks a tackle to tackle him n dats bs. TRUTH CHASERS AT YOUTUBE.COM if u dnt believe me.

Yeah, Ive watched apexfree, and he relates everything to the 2k series. The only thing that I agree with that apexfree states is about the physics of the game. 2K had that perfect for a video game, however, this game in 1 year with a new team on this title made a drastic turnaround. I could not play any of the next gen madden's they were not even close to football.

Apex also states that the passing game is perfect and the line play is very tight, his main issue is with the tackling and pro tak system. I think with some minor tweeks and a few years of work on this title, those complaints will continue to diminish. We all want great football and Im glad Apex speaks the truth, you need peeps to step up and do that. It helps out the community and keeps EA on their toes which needs to happen. If you can get by his drawn out style demonstrations he is kind of funny. Some of his points are kind of whach too, like when he shows casey hampton flat out diving at beanie and wells just shoves him to the side. Rarely do DT's leave their feet and get parallel to the ground and deliver punishing blows.

Im very happy with the Demo's and looking forward to the game, regardless of how the game is gettin nit picked. Most of those peeps on you tube are doing crazy stuff looking for glitches anyways.....
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 15:33

But apexis is right they hve been doin this for 2 many yrs for them not to b on point. N he said the passing is gud the run animations r stillvery garbage n running is everything on madden to run after the catch to the hb running n madden has this slow robotic system where it looks like the players r jogging I'm glad they slowed the game dwn but they should have tried 3% instead of 5% dats way to slow the nfl doesn't move dat slow. N 2k has it right with there physics its jus 2ks control scheme is no where near as gud as madden but that's easily fixable. I dnt care ppl say bout nik picking if u buy the NFL license u betta get it right. TRUTH CHASERS ALL DAY YOUTUBE.COM
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 15:40

Its doesnt matter......you will ALL buy Madden 10 or you wouldnt be on here! It is what it is boys....we love madden, so we will buy madden!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 16:28

lol i was reading through this and everybodys grilling spence, but the guys does RC everytime with randy moss at that, and i bet hes not even going to get madden 10 this year jus keep playing 09 and stay at number 1 lol
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 18:16

i say spencer gets 10. rc. then cries once someone shutss it down
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-02, 18:36

if 2k was out i prob wouldnt be on madden like that but STOP AGREEING WITH SPENCER U HOES HE IS JUST MAD CAUSE HE CANT CHEESE PEOPLE WITH BRADY AND MOSS OUT RCs AND s***
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 02:13

If u think I luv maddn u crazy man. I only play it cause these idiots r doing monoplies n bought the nfl license I swear when 2k is on the back madden is on the back burner. Ea cares about money not delivering quality y u think features get taken away then come back because they r lazy n only want cash n since it sells well they dnt care wait until they get competition again. For ex 2k beats. The crap outta ea in basketball y u think they sales r. Almost 3 times higher.
Back to top Go down
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 03:40

xXBlackiceXx wrote:
If u think I luv maddn u crazy man. I only play it cause these idiots r doing monoplies n bought the nfl license I swear when 2k is on the back madden is on the back burner. Ea cares about money not delivering quality y u think features get taken away then come back because they r lazy n only want cash n since it sells well they dnt care wait until they get competition again. For ex 2k beats. The crap outta ea in basketball y u think they sales r. Almost 3 times higher.

in my opinion i think the people who created madden this year put some time into it. I dont know the game is not out yet but as far as the demo goes im very impressed and cant wait to play it
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 06:57

Yeah dats cause u have nuthin to compare it to. Wait until 2k comes back u gonna wonder y u spent $60 on crap every yr lol I knw I wonder sumtimes haha lol
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 15:47

2k5 was a really sick game

that was my first ps2 game
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-03, 18:51

the only thing im worried about in this year's game is more glitches to deal with. because the are inevitable in every game. i feel like to be in the top 100 you have to glitch or do something cheesy. thats at least how it was in 09. or maybe im jumping to conclusions
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-04, 11:43

yeah, but i see a lot of the Madden Community saying they are sick of spreading glitches, seeing glitches, helping people glitch. we never condoned glitching, but there are other sites out there that would, so hopefully theres not as many people doing it.
Back to top Go down
Davis TheReason
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-04, 22:21

xXBlackiceXx wrote:

I agree with everything you say. I know this isnt a basketball thread but NBA 2K9 easily killed NBA live. 2K is so much more in depth and the gameplay is so smooth. I bought both madden 05 and 2K5 for my xbox and i played madden 10 for only a half of a season in the franchise mode. For 2k5 i played 4 different franchises 30 season each
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 21:32

cushy23 wrote:
the only thing im worried about in this year's game is more glitches to deal with. because the are inevitable in every game. i feel like to be in the top 100 you have to glitch or do something cheesy. thats at least how it was in 09. or maybe im jumping to conclusions
not every1 glitched or cheesed 2 get into the top 100. some of us are just really good. i'am guilty of using the rc but i dont make it my whole gameplan i probably use it about 3 or 4 times in a gm
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 21:45

eliisnotcool wrote:
cushy23 wrote:
not every1 glitched or cheesed 2 get into the top 100. some of us are just really good. i'am guilty of using the rc but i dont make it my whole gameplan i probably use it about 3 or 4 times in a gm

yeah you're like me, I only used it if it was like 3rd and 15.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
chadrack
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 22:47

Spencerdabum is gonna suck in madden 10
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 12:40

chadrack wrote:
Spencerdabum is gonna suck in madden 10
he sucked in 09, u mean to say hes going to blow in madden 10
Back to top Go down
chadrack
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 21:33

Hell yea i played that dude a couple of times hes terrible
Back to top Go down
Dnasty857
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 23:45

I'm tried of this crap people always compaling about madden 10 I't going to be good game if you don't like it don't buy it they are try there best to listen to you fans but all half you do is complan about it they are trying to make it more real read the back of the f**king box What you see on sunday Half of the cap nyou seen in the past game is stupid and nonscene like I said I'f you don't like it then don't f**king buy unless you like the game Then buy it Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden10 is s*** lol   madden10 is s*** lol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

madden10 is s*** lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2