Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DOUCHEBAGS???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-29, 02:35

this conversation has come up and i felt as those we need a thread to correctly categorize the level and type of douchebags...so ill start off

the "player" douche - now these fuckers are the guys that have very few male friends and alot of female friend with 1 main chick who he treats like s***...these bastards think they kno everything about females which is y they treat em like s*** and us nice guys are left to pick up the pieces of these broken women making it hard to find a good relationship. there is a difference between a player and a douche player...players love woman and treat em well to get wat they want...yet player douches jus **** women over and set them back. woman for some reason give these dumb asses the time of day kowing they ain s*** and making u work hard to even get they attention. player douches tend to have good physical bodies (no homo) and no fuckin money but look like they got money. for example these guys are the ones who ask for rides to the club in your bmw and yet dont pay u for buying them drinks.

the know it all douche - punk bitches are probably the worst. they try and throw out facts and logic that they think they only have and everyones opinion and ways of doing things are by far the dumbest thing they have ever seen. know it all douches tend to think they are the s*** at certain things and and turn down alot of input. know it all douches tend to have alot to say about wat other due and not alot to say wen proven wrong but only that they arent wrong. know it all douches tend to have plans and ideas to do alot of things that are farfetched and dnt have the means or knowledge to get it down caus they THINK they can do it. for example these guys are ppl who drive honda civics with a loud muffler and try and call it a tuner haha.

*** please please add this guys i kno there are more im missing***
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-29, 02:40

hey i resent that honda remark i drive a honda civic w/ a loud muffler but i dont call it a tuner nor do i think it is fast lol its just good on gas
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-29, 02:52

you shouldnt resent anything if u arent a douche then right haha
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-29, 06:41

haha buddah, ur long posts are the only ones that are long that i read most of the time.. i jus know whatever u write is gona make me laugh...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-30, 02:06

i really try and entertain yall and put yall at the doorstep of my thoughts man caus i really take alot of stuff in and noone really lets ppl know exact wat they think about but i do..i cant help if its funny hahaha but ppl need to add wat other kind of douches are out there
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-30, 02:22

Cockblockers=Douchebags.

Theres way too many ladies out there for a guy to run game and smash. But you have these lousy cockblockers who will attempt to ruin your GAME. I hate them punk bitches.

Haters=Douchebags

Theres really no other way to put it. These d-bags HATE everything about you!! It doesn't matter what, they HATE because they are weak and pathetic, and need to use every bit of hate in their blood to make their punk asses feel good about themselves. And if you look at the fine line, these HATERS are chickenshit bums who gets punked out and beat on, and ass raped by BUBBA. Holla.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-30, 02:59

hhahahahaha YESSSSS i love it hahah nice post bro
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-30, 10:44

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
haha buddah, ur long posts are the only ones that are long that i read most of the time.. i jus know whatever u write is gona make me laugh...

i second this! Buddah is hillarious! and his posts never puts me to Sleep
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty2009-07-30, 17:39

Buddah wrote: hhahahahaha YESSSSS i love it hahah nice post bro.

Thanks for that reply Buddah, I had to state FACTS about these different types of douchebags....Damn, D-Bags....AAAHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAGS???   DOUCHEBAGS??? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOUCHEBAGS???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: