Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

*TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
tuki94
DATBOYMHTOUGH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOYMHTOUGH
New MS Member
New MS Member
DATBOYMHTOUGH

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

*TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty
PostSubject: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 09:30

What up fellas...I'm new to this site however def feeling the crew vs crew battle you guys have going here & def would love to get things poppin as well...So if a good crew is in need of a player hit me up & lets get that #1 spot...
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 12:07

ay man that sig is nice, wat part of FL you from cause i stay in tampa
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 12:11

DATBOY! glad you made it over here man, i know you're on the other site, but i think if you take a look around you'll see we PLAY the game A LOT. a lot of competitions here, the crews will be popping off soon after the game drops. right now we're just getting everything organized.

but then we'll have crew vs crew battles every week, we'll have crew vs crew tournaments as often as possible. we'll have regular tournaments too, man. so just keep checkin in up until release, you'll see we got a lot goin on.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 19:16

Wat up DAT see u finally made it over here
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 20:38

what up bruh? welcome to the site my nig
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-28, 20:46

Hey hey man. From my short time over in the EAFL, I can tell you that DAT is LEGIT. I'm sure some of our better players will take you under their wing and get you in a crew. Anyway, welcome to the site. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
DATBOYMHTOUGH
New MS Member
New MS Member
DATBOYMHTOUGH

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-31, 12:15

EggzOverEazy wrote:
DATBOY! glad you made it over here man, i know you're on the other site, but i think if you take a look around you'll see we PLAY the game A LOT. a lot of competitions here, the crews will be popping off soon after the game drops. right now we're just getting everything organized.

but then we'll have crew vs crew battles every week, we'll have crew vs crew tournaments as often as possible. we'll have regular tournaments too, man. so just keep checkin in up until release, you'll see we got a lot goin on.

fa sho thats whats up Eggz def always looking for more comp...good stuff with that site as well my dude...
Back to top Go down
DATBOYMHTOUGH
New MS Member
New MS Member
DATBOYMHTOUGH

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-31, 12:17

Chromo wrote:
Wat up DAT see u finally made it over here

yes sir def in the building...so whats popping right now...cant wait for 10 man ready to get it going...
Back to top Go down
DATBOYMHTOUGH
New MS Member
New MS Member
DATBOYMHTOUGH

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-31, 12:19

tuki94 wrote:
ay man that sig is nice, wat part of FL you from cause i stay in tampa

appreciate that & I'm in Orlando & Lakeland
Back to top Go down
DATBOYMHTOUGH
New MS Member
New MS Member
DATBOYMHTOUGH

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-07-31, 12:21

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
Hey hey man. From my short time over in the EAFL, I can tell you that DAT is LEGIT. I'm sure some of our better players will take you under their wing and get you in a crew. Anyway, welcome to the site. Enjoy.

def ready to join 1 & see whats the comp like over here & good looking on the co sign my dude...
Back to top Go down
whyteboi863
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty2009-09-13, 11:31

im looking for a crew too i live in polk county next to orlando hit me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*   *TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD* Empty

Back to top Go down

*TOP-3 GET @ ME...NEW FREE AGENT LOOKING FOR SQUD*
Page 1 of 1