Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

R.I.P. Vernon Forrest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

R.I.P. Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Vernon Forrest   R.I.P. Vernon Forrest Empty2009-07-26, 18:19

One of the most underrated boxers of all time, repped Atlanta to the fullest, was from my side of town, College Park, Southside and made the ultimate sacrifice in putting his life on the line in saving his girlsfriend's son, alot of men wouldn't have did that with their own children, i have a 5 yr old and i would give my life 10x over cause she is my extension, REST IN PIECE VERNON, YOU WILL BE MISSED HARDBODY.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

R.I.P. Vernon Forrest Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Vernon Forrest   R.I.P. Vernon Forrest Empty2009-07-26, 18:31

yeah he was underrated and i have been to College Park many times (Creflo Dollar's World Dome). this has been a very sad past few weeks with all of these deaths.
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Vernon Forrest
Page 1 of 1