Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

goaline qb sneak 4th n inches

Go down 
+3
jwhite
C-Dub
SdGator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty
PostSubject: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-26, 01:01

Ok so I am almost done with ever tryin a qb sneak out of goaline in crucial situations. Lost a few gms cuz the qb dives forward and barely ever even gets past los. Does anyone know if there's a way to keep ur qb on his feet while doing qb sneak or what cuz its happened a few times but usually he jus falls down. Any ideas fellas?
Back to top Go down
C-Dub
New MS Member
New MS Member
C-Dub

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-26, 01:16

I dont think there is a way to keep them on there feet its messed up ive lost games like that to.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-26, 02:11

Man screw the QB sneak...I've tried it on 4 fourth and 1s on the demo and the fag QB just drops straight to the ground. He doesn't even make it to the line of scrimmage... I went back to Old Faithful FB dive and that is working just fine.

If there are 4 or more D linemen they do that gay flop to the ground. 3 man D line and you have control of the QB.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-26, 02:17

Yeah. I think I'm gonna use the triple option outta goaline and use seems to be a gimmie on any short ydg so far.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-26, 13:48

Lol i just lost a game cuz of this.. 4th and in. and my dumbass quarterback takes the snap and drops to the ground. WOW..
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-27, 17:00

Yea i dont press anyting and hh goes straight,but if your opponent uses defensive keys and "committs middle" your screwed anyway,but i have gotten a couple by just letting him do his ouwn thing.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-07-27, 18:24

ehhh...i havent had a crucial stuation to notice it but i have run a qb dive on the 1 and has flopped to the ground, its annoying but its semi realistic i guess.

goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Arrington

OWNED
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
playreal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty2009-08-03, 08:33

Definitely keep your finger off the sprint button for starters. I think the last poster is right that if the other guy commits run you're screwed, which is realistic, think Florida/Ole Miss, ughh.

I like to change all my sliders, except big run, to aggressive on 4 and 1. Just run a dive or something up the gut. I could usually care less if I get called for a hold in that situation. It's a calculated risk, and I can always kick the field goal if I get a holding penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goaline qb sneak 4th n inches   goaline qb sneak 4th n inches Empty

Back to top Go down

goaline qb sneak 4th n inches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NCAA Football :: NCAA Offensive Strategies-
Jump to: