Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Crew Rankings

Go down 
+2
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
2ToN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Official Crew Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-07-24, 19:35

will be updated every 2 gauntlet weeks...

Top 5 Crews
1. dUP - Has made it to two straught Finals as well as a gauntlet championship.
2. WGS - Won the 2nd gauntlet championship and almost made Finals of the 3rd one.
3. tD - A crew on the rise after nabbing the 3rd gauntlet of the year.
4. SNB - Always a strong and solid crew. Not to mention its Ricky Bobby!
5. BLURR - Was terrible till they came back with all guns ablaze with an appearance in the 3rd gauntlet's Finals! Not to mention they have a talking baby on the roster!

Last edited by KiNg 2ToNKHaMeN on 2009-09-19, 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-07-28, 14:49

MG Commish 2ToN wrote:
will be updated every 2 gauntlet weeks...for now ill use the latest 09 complitation

Top 10 Gaunt Players
1. RussBuss
2. PrEsSuReStick
3. Breezy Boi
4. Incline
5. V R3D3MPTION A
6. LeWiS
7. sgibs7
8. PrOBL3MzZ
9. JBeV
10. Pippi Longingstocks
Top 5 Crews
1. BLURR - Failed a threepeat. Haw Haw!
2. nMw - Bums.
3. WRS - Good showings.
4. xWGSx - They gave up Frosted Flakes for Quaker oats Original Flavor Oatmeal.
5. vR3Pv - Dumb and Dumber.

who stopped the 3peat ? haha . . damn 2ton not showing me no love on the top 10 its cool doe when 10 drops its going fkn down
Back to top Go down
xSnitcheSx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-08, 21:21

edit the rankings for madden 10.... dUP is goin all the way, and i havent even played yet
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 16:13

crew rankings have been updated!
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 16:26

Terrible? psh.

We had played in one week prior to this one, and lost in the semifinals to the Champions. That's not quite "terrible" lol.

And hell, this week we never had a full roster. In the first round, Remo, Breezy and Tmoney were gone, so it was up to me and Agorm and some random guy that sucked that I had never even talked to or heard of prior to that night (he lost lol).

We won anyway. In round two Remo showed up, and we should've swept WGS B. I made BGBxPotent quit with me up 34-7 in the 4th, Remo won his game, and Agorm lost due to Big Ben fumbling in his opponent's red zone late in the 4th when he dove with Big Ben and didn't even get touched lol.

Then in the Finals, Remo had to leave, Breezy came back like a warrior with a clutch win over his guy, Agorm lost, and I lost to a T Davis comeback that ended with a 60-yard FG as time expired.

Watch out next week. We should finally have a full roster for the A team, and the B team should be a force too.

BLURR's back. Don't sleep on us. Official Crew Rankings Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
AGorm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 16:31

Incline wrote:
Terrible? psh.

We had played in one week prior to this one, and lost in the semifinals to the Champions. That's not quite "terrible" lol.

And hell, this week we never had a full roster. In the first round, Remo, Breezy and Tmoney were gone, so it was up to me and Agorm and some random guy that sucked that I had never even talked to or heard of prior to that night (he lost lol).

We won anyway. In round two Remo showed up, and we should've swept WGS B. I made BGBxPotent quit with me up 34-7 in the 4th, Remo won his game, and Agorm lost due to Big Ben fumbling in his opponent's red zone late in the 4th when he dove with Big Ben and didn't even get touched lol.

Then in the Finals, Remo had to leave, Breezy came back like a warrior with a clutch win over his guy, Agorm lost, and I lost to a T Davis comeback that ended with a 60-yard FG as time expired.

Watch out next week. We should finally have a full roster for the A team, and the B team should be a force too.

BLURR's back. Don't sleep on us. Official Crew Rankings Icon_pirat
Yeah, this was my first ever gauntlet. Round 2 was a close game that Big Ben just had a couple of stupid fumbles. I blew it in the finals, had an opportunity to tie the game with like 3 minutes left but threw a pick.
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 16:35

And btw, the team we beat in the first round was SNB lol. We were short handed playing with some sucky random that 2ton suggested and still won. Razz
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 17:05

still terrible
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 19:11

Turrible. Just turrible.
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 20:10

Btw, I got mixed up. I did beat BGBxPotent, but he's who I beat first round (SNB)....It was Harlem/IJustWin247 (WGS) that I blew out 34-7 with 2:00 left in the 4th qtr.

Just wanted to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty2009-09-19, 21:45

i will be back next week and i will do everything in my power to get dUP in the finals and get another win....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Crew Rankings   Official Crew Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Crew Rankings
Page 1 of 1