Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10

Go down 
+21
SdGator
Roddy 84 White
Hollywood x 12
tuki94
mattP
DABEAST7194
CJDAWGG14
Fudgy
Fudopi is That Dude
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
bigbuddah
Baseballa
chrisc2006
jwhite
DaTBa1LHaWK
PeytonMvPManning
Crunk
Radi0ActivWaste
Travbebeastin
BOSTN BEANER
360madden
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 19:04

Travbebeastin wrote:
RC is the only play that some ppl have. You take RC catch away from them and they are nothing. The top 100 in online play will look way different this year
i agree with u on that trav i do hate when guys depend on the rc 2 win games meaning that is all they do. i had a friend in 09 who wasnt that good until i taught him how 2 rc in 09 and he got into the top 100. in the beginig his aol was 8 and he was about 20 games above .500 after he learned the rc he created a new acct had an aol of 20 and was in the top 20. i cant help it i just think it is so damn fun 2 rc.
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 21:56

Travbebeastin wrote:
you were in zone the whole time. Man D will shut that down....nice try bum

Someone needs to get the sand out of there vagina...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-07-24, 23:02

Travbebeastin wrote:
you were in zone the whole time. Man D will shut that down....nice try bum

I think most everyone knows by now that man D will slow down the RC. Besides most everyone plays heavy zone anyhow cause man D is so much easier to pick apart.

as for calling me a bum. does saying that really accomplish anything? i dont even know you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-07-25, 03:38

wait, i thought they were going to take this out of madden 10??????

wtf? noooooooo it's so cheap and unrealistic. not again.

Sad
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-08, 21:56

Yeah bro that's not what this site is about...we r more of a team here...we have our rivalries and such but we don't be little people here...any1 that's tryin to help out ms doesn't deserve that. So jus chill out with that. We r all about helpin each other here. U don't have to agree with someone but u don't need to be little and act like a jerk.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-08, 23:22

u can have your opions and tru alot of ppl wont agree with u and alot will agree with u its jus the way of the world but atleast agree to disagree without disrespecting anyone...we dont do that
Back to top Go down
talent2bheard
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-09, 14:57

I have the game you can rocket catch on all madden but man does stop it on deep routes for the most part but if you are able to read zone it does work if you know how to do it bu ton all madden you WILL NOT have all more than 3 seconds to trhpw the ball and thats without Nano's. Plus its so much harder for the WR to HOLD ON to the ball once they catch ot on RC now. Only elite WR get away with it,and good luck moving a TE out to do it if you are not useing Tony or Antonio good luck cause now it is also based on the players AGL. You can no longer just stop on a dime if you have low agile and turn and go up and get the ball.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-09, 21:05

yo! from the play i got from the demo,,,,,you basicly got user catch than anyting and i can do that allday ,,plus rc. is overrated ,flats 2 cover 4 can defen.allday ..u need a running game more than anything.... dance and your def...better be tight,, LMAO this from the new dude ......so much swag.....holla at cha boy... king
Back to top Go down
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-10, 20:18

Glad i labbed ncaa 10 rc-ing......now i can transfer it to madden.....not gonna cry about the rc no more b/c like ea says....."its in the game".....like it or trade it in for gears of war Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
Studsbollen
New MS Member
New MS Member
Studsbollen

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty2009-08-11, 03:39

was fun to watch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10   Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video of Rocket Catching in Madden 10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2