Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MAG only Playstation...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

MAG only Playstation... Empty
PostSubject: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-17, 20:14

Who here is thinking of getting that game? I was thinking in choosing between MAG and Modern Warfare 2, but my Dad wants to get Modern Warfare 2, so he'll buy that one and I'll buy MAG. I'm finally happy that game developers are finally tapping into 50% of the PS3's true potential.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-17, 20:24

im thinkin about it but not until after it comes out i wanna see how the servers hold up before i get it.256 players per game is alot to hold
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-17, 20:30

devo408 wrote:
im thinkin about it but not until after it comes out i wanna see how the servers hold up before i get it.256 players per game is alot to hold
That's why it's only on playstation. because it's only POSSIBLE on playstation.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-17, 20:37

i agree if its gonna happen its gotta happen on PS3 but its somethin unprecedented so i wouldnt buy it unless im sure the servers can hold all those people without lag
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-22, 08:28

ps3 does a great job on the lag factor... i mean on killzone the game itself rarely lags but u have a couple people that lag because of their connection or watever and they sorta jump around due to it but the game itself doesnt lag and they are making servers specifically for MAG so it shouldnt be a problem
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty2009-07-30, 07:59

ima prob end up getting both....

i mean MW2 will be way better but..... 256 players in 1 match? you cant go wrong with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG only Playstation...   MAG only Playstation... Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG only Playstation...
Page 1 of 1