Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup Empty
PostSubject: LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup   LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup Empty2009-07-14, 13:58

OK fellas.I have dipped in2 the GT PB.I absolutely love it.Here is how I set up my backfield to run this operation with my Tigers.
-#1 HB #8(Holliday) 98 SPD 9 times out of 10 he will be the motion guy on sweeps and the option which opens up the possibility for big plays.If he gets into the open field you can cancel christmas.
-#2 HB #5(Williams) 92 SPD. Has the ability to make big plays and can break tackles on inside runs.He can also catch the ball outta the backfield.
-#3 FB #32(Scott) Now I hesitate to put him here because it drops his ratings quite a bit but he had the strength to make all of the tough runs and can break it open if he gets past the LOS.Just check it out and let me know what you think.I also have a Flexbone Slot Right Mini-Scheme that I will post soon.Just gimme a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup   LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup Empty2009-09-30, 19:29

Ok heres my set up

QB-Russell Shepperd
HB 1-Keiland Williams
HB 2-Trindon Holliday
FB 1-Charles Scott
FB 2-Michael Ford
WR1-Brandon Lafell
WR2-Terrence Tolliver
WR3-Reuben Randle- Bigger reciever for blocking
Back to top Go down
Daedalus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Daedalus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup   LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup Empty2009-10-25, 17:42

Do you have success running flex online? I prefer running the ball over passing on every down, but online everyone blitzes the dick out of every play so it makes it harder to run. I have run the flex in dynasty but never online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup   LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup Empty

Back to top Go down

LSU flexbone (GT) personnel setup
Page 1 of 1