Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Memo From The Madden Federation

Go down 
+3
xXTHeEddYXx
mlb6434
mpu a1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mpu a1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Memo From The Madden Federation Empty
PostSubject: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-09, 14:54

We are well aware of the Dragracer situation. Based on the information that we have at this time, Dragracer is suspended indefinately from all Madden Federation sanctioned events, pending investigation.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-09, 17:07

WtF is this??
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-09, 17:09

mlb6434 wrote:
WtF is this??
Better that you don't know then.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-09, 17:10

a guy who isnt on this site made some pretty bad racists comments, and they are trying to decide what to do with him. It is none of our business really. We try not to get involved in drama on other sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-09, 17:11

If I could speak my mind on this situation I would, but instead lets just throw out facts.
Madden player was sayin racial things to a black kid.
The guy is 17 and drunkand on XBL(internet gangsta)
He might be banned from all MF sanctioned events this year
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-10, 13:40

Ahh....i see. I've been drunk and on the PSN a few times. Never said any racial things though......was just a smartass.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-10, 14:49

this is unfortunate but u cant do things like this and nooone should say anything like wat he said.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty2009-07-10, 15:32

yeah **** racist people. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you're racist then you don't belong with us normal people. peeeeeeeeeace! its like being co-workers with someone you hate, sure it can work, but its just a bad idea.

but yo i just listened to the truth of madden and dragracer and all that, and i kinda like how yomomma got mad for real, cuz he should have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memo From The Madden Federation   Memo From The Madden Federation Empty

Back to top Go down

Memo From The Madden Federation
Page 1 of 1