Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty
PostSubject: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 16:27

WELCOME TO ANOTHER SEASON OF MADDEN FANTASY FOOTBALL.
I already have 2 madden leagues going since 06` and decided to expand my game.
This league features custom and fair scoring.
Default Roster size.
10 Teams.
2 Divisions ( D1 / D2 )
Keepers
work by choosing any NFL Team and
the 2 keepers you can and I will add them manually immedia
tely.

The Houston Texans and Green Bay Packers are taken currently

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=124248 <---- league home
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leaguesettings?leagueId=124248 <--- league settings.

DRAFT WILL BE HELD SATURDAY. 6 PM EST. YOU MUST BE AT DRAFT.
YOU MUST STAY ACTIVE WHOLE YEAR NO MATTER WHAT OR YOU WILL BE REPLACE IMMEDIATELY.

Leave EMAIL AND THE TEAM YOU WANT WITH THE 2 KEEPERS AND I WILL ADD THEM MANUALLY.

THANK YOU and hope to have fun this year and more to come!

Last edited by pkismyname on 2009-07-07, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 16:27

For everyone who was in the old league of mines please re post your emails :[
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 16:51

devo408@hotmail.com
so what we pick a team and get two players from their team automatically?
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 17:23

devo408 wrote:
devo408@hotmail.com
so what we pick a team and get two players from their team automatically?

Yea man. What team and players from that team you want?
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 17:30

ok im in
eaglekid650@comcast.net

ill take the Philadelphia Eagles

and ill have Brian Westbrook and Desean Jackson
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 17:32

fo show sent you both invites and i need ur keepers DEVO.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 18:58

panthers steve smith and deangelo williams
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 19:02

the link aint workin bruh
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 21:57

devo408 wrote:
the link aint workin bruh

Hold on man.
Espn is being fucking gay rite now.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 22:03

footballa737@sbcglobal.net

Bears: jay cutler and matt forte
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 22:04

yeah its it says i accepted the invite but it said i wasnt in the league
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-07, 23:15

bro could you re-invite cuz whenever i accept it says invite does not exist
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-08, 00:58

Yea I'm trying everything but the league is like frozen every time i try to do something..

WTF IS HAPPENIG.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-08, 13:12

im in tukiboston@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-08, 13:25

patriots, brady and moss
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-12, 13:50

whats up with the league pk? we still doin it or what?
if so i wanna change my keepers i want the falcons roddy white and michael turner
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-12, 15:17

Naww man I had to delete. IT was bugged. I just joined one of my friends pvt leagues :[

sorry.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty2009-07-12, 18:52

fasho its cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One   ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN New League (Due to people wanting keepers / better draft time) <----Newest One
Page 1 of 1