Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

R.I.P. Steve McNair

Go down 
+12
Swag Escobar
Mcnair2Wycheck
bigbuddah
Fudgy
DRAMA
mlb6434
xxRiptidexx
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
Radi0ActivWaste
DaTBa1LHaWK
tuki94
16 posters
AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 17:56

He was shot ad killed today and I didn't see a post on him so i thought i would go ahead and start one. He was a good player and its weird to see that he died
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 18:15

damn ppl really need to calm the **** down on robbin killin all the professional athletes! they all gotta hate cuz they never had the talent so they try to kill everyone that does.. like hearin bout this really pisses me off to see what the world is really coming to
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 18:40

what is this world coming to everybodys dieing but its really sad to see him go he was such a great player
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 19:42

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
damn ppl really need to calm the **** down on robbin killin all the professional athletes! they all gotta hate cuz they never had the talent so they try to kill everyone that does.. like hearin bout this really pisses me off to see what the world is really coming to

right now they havent said anything and some are speculating that it was a murder/suicide.... if thats the case then maybe no one was robbing him, maybe he went crazy like chris benoit... shouldnt be so quick to judge the situation bruh.. either way, its a sad day....
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 21:05

yea well the world really is a fucked up place.. either way if it was suicide (which idk y he would feel that way) or murder.. sooo many haters out there. its a shame
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 22:05

this is a very sad story! and to make it worse....the woman that he was killed with was not his wife! Steve McNair is from Mt. Olive, MS. i lived nearly 1hr away from there waaaaaay back in the day (my parents are from MS). i remembered watching him at Alcorn State (HBCU) and then being drafted to the Pros. All of the mississipians was sooo proud of him and Bret Favre (Hattiesburg, MS) for making it big. R.I.P. Steve!
Back to top Go down
xxRiptidexx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxRiptidexx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 23:24

R.I.P. Steve McNair McNair-SigR.I.P steve,you were a hell of a QB,toughest one to have ever played
Back to top Go down
http://madden360league.forumotion.com
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-04, 23:32

From what I heard on ESPN Mcnair had multiple gunshots wounds and the lady (20yrs old) had only one. I'm just guessing that she killed him for some reason, maybe a little romance gone wrong????....anybody know anything else??
Back to top Go down
DRAMA
New MS Member
New MS Member
DRAMA

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 00:22

RIP STEVE MCNAIR YOU WILL BE MISSED
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 00:27

Steve Mcnair was always one of my favorite qbs to ever play.

He would always give it his all whenever he stepped out on the gridiron.

RIP Steve Mcnair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 00:45

yeah for sure he was/is a first ballet hall of famer and was part of the revolutionary mobile qb evolution. he was tough he had accuracy and excellent escape ability and he was always my second qb behind mcnabb on my franchises...i loved da way he played and i wish he woulda go him a SB...regardless of how he went out he was a great qb and this is another sad day. sign of the end of the world fellas hope yall ready and watch yall backs
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 01:22

IDK if he was a 1st ballot hall of famer even though I wanted him to make it but he was certainly one of my favorite players of all time. (obviously) This really shocked me and sort of ruined my day. I'm going to camp tomorrow but I'll have to hear the whole story when I get back, really tragic. I've honestly never been more upset by a celebrity death. Had the Titans won that Super Bowl, that next to last play would have been right up there with the Tyree Catch of 2008. I was pissed when that whole fiasco happened that landed him in Baltimore, he was a tough player and a great offensive leader. R.I.P. Steve.

The one thing I have left to say is that I hope his death doesn't effect his HOF status. Like I hope he doesn't get voted in just because he died, hopefully if he gets voted in it is because he would've made it anyway a few years from now.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 05:49

mlb6434 wrote:
From what I heard on ESPN Mcnair had multiple gunshots wounds and the lady (20yrs old) had only one. I'm just guessing that she killed him for some reason, maybe a little romance gone wrong????....anybody know anything else??

from what i heard the girl was shot multiple times and he was shot once in the head... i could be wrong but thats what ive heard on news stations... crazy either way....

as for him bein a Hall of Famer i think for sure he is, he was part of the revolution of mobile qbs in the league.. he was a great leader and almost carried his team to a championship in tennessee.. i dont think hes a first ballot HOF inductee but i do think he deserves to be in and not because of this but because of what hes done for the sport and what his personal accomplishments were on the field playing for a mostly terrible houston oiler and tennessee titan team for most of his career... sad day all these famous people keep goin lately...

R.I.P. Steve Mcnair
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 07:11

death june
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 08:40

man.... i mean, i didnt even know what to say when i first heard it. it was just unfortunate of course, and you never see something like this coming, and you always wish it didnt have to happen. he was a great QB, and always seemed to be a cool dude.

R.I.P. Steve "Air" McNair
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 12:38

Yea its a sad thing to hear. When I heard it on ESPN I didnt know what to think. Whenever Ive watched him it was awesome to watch him escape DEs and launch it downfield for a TD. Hes a good player and great man and will be missed!!!

R.I.P Steve McNair
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 12:51

I just want to know what he was doing with a car registered to him and his so called friend...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 13:22

mlb6434 wrote:
From what I heard on ESPN Mcnair had multiple gunshots wounds and the lady (20yrs old) had only one. I'm just guessing that she killed him for some reason, maybe a little romance gone wrong????

well...i have been hearing that McNair was actually shot multiple times (crime of passion) and 1x in the head. and also, the lady was shot 1x in the head. the speculation (at this point) is that perhaps Steve and this lady had an affair going on (hence...the car registered in his and her name) for some time now and that Steve was about to break it off (due to the 2-3 day earlier DUI that she received with him in the car for which he was allowed to go home in a taxi to keep it low key from the press and his family) with her and she shot him multiple times and then killed herself. that is just speculation! idk

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-07-05, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 15:21

it's making sense just like that mil. from the pieces of info i've read so far, i think this is exactly what happened...murder/suicide
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty2009-07-05, 20:31

It would be really messed up if his wife hired someone to kill them or she did it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve McNair   R.I.P. Steve McNair Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Steve McNair
Page 1 of 1