Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden School Tournament Crew

Go down 
+5
DaTBa1LHaWK
wayne019
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
TEViN-BRADFORD
CJDAWGG14
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Madden School Tournament Crew Empty
PostSubject: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-29, 21:56

We need a crew of about 5 guys who are ACTUALLY going to go to tournies. ACTUALLY going to tournies means living in a place where tournies actually go on, i.e Florida, Cali, Philly, Ohio, Arizona(both for big city) or somewhere where you know they have tournaments going on on a monthly basis.

This is a crew, meaning you'd hit up the tournies that are near you, or if your amazing on the sticks, you go out to any tourney and rep for us. This doesn't mean that guys who aren't in the crew can't rep MS, but it means that the crew members will go to more tournies than other players.

If you'd like to sign up, tell where you live.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 00:28

well im in texas and go to dallas and houston mc and im goin to players bowl this year...
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 01:25

is there like a schedule for these events? cuz im in seattle
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 01:59

how old u have to b
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 12:09

More than likely there will not be a MC this year because MLG is trying to sign a contract w/ EA which is a good thing because there will be more tournies w/ higher payouts check out mlgpro.com and they should have info about this in the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 14:17

me and my boy goin to the chicago and indy MCs.. from what i hear they r 2 of the toughest ones too
Back to top Go down
TEViN-BRADFORD
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-06-30, 17:29

philly mc's are always tuff thats where most big names go everyone should go just to watch those if you can
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-01, 12:12

well i mean u might as well try to see how u do against the best out there to see where u stand.. basically this year is my testing year to see where i stand against sum of the best cuz i havent been to a MC yet.. is anyone else here goin to MC chicago or indy??
Back to top Go down
DippinNatDigga
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-01, 19:26

^ i will be if they have them
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-01, 19:30

where u from?
Back to top Go down
DippinNatDigga
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-02, 06:49

St.louis
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-02, 12:24

oh s*** im like an hour and a half away from u.. im in springfield, IL
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-09, 02:12

i live in cali so if any1 can let me know when the tournys are ahead of time i would try 2 get the days off for work but its hard getting to tounnys while im in school and working.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-09, 02:14

well what difference does it make.

cats in the ms crew aren't goin to more tourneys than me, I have something called freedom lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty2009-07-09, 07:49

Ellis. One of the new tourney directors from california signed up the other day. He made a thread in community hub with a link to his website promoting his tournies. You should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Tournament Crew   Madden School Tournament Crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden School Tournament Crew
Page 1 of 1