Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Jay-Z Blueprint 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty
PostSubject: Jay-Z Blueprint 3   Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty2009-06-29, 15:36

IMO i think this is going to be one of the most lyricly based albums to come out in a long time, and his first single(D.O.A), is taking alot of shot at rappers that use the auto tune-weezy,50 cent,kayne, etc
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z Blueprint 3   Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty2009-06-29, 21:08

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he actually said he actually said wayne and kanye are straight using it and wayne is actually his artist now he isnt signed to cashmoney anymore jay-z bought his contract, he even said he should let the mixtape weezy spit on it....he had t-pain on stage with him at summer jam performing it... he just means all these new guys and guys who use it heavy like ron brownz,dj webstar and all these nice guys
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z Blueprint 3   Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty2009-06-30, 12:26

DaBawseSwag wrote:
nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he actually said he actually said wayne and kanye are straight using it and wayne is actually his artist now he isnt signed to cashmoney anymore jay-z bought his contract, he even said he should let the mixtape weezy spit on it....he had t-pain on stage with him at summer jam performing it... he just means all these new guys and guys who use it heavy like ron brownz,dj webstar and all these nice guys
yea i kno he aint take a shot a t-pain i seen that too when they were both on stage, but i jus cant wait til it drops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z Blueprint 3   Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay-Z Blueprint 3
Page 1 of 1