Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lil wayne vs x-raided

Go down 
+6
bigbuddah
Devo
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Swag Escobar
tuki94
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 18:51

devo408 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea so icy was that cut.. but i also liked freaky gurl.. but yea he def aint in the top out there right now.. his lyrics suck and u can barely understand wtf hes sayin
EXACTLY Thank You
i dont get why people like him
thats all my boys listen to and that s*** gets annoyin quick...
but he is a hood ass nigga tho and he lightweight funny in the videos i seen on youtube

yea all the hood niggas b listenin to gucci and they love that man
but ppl lookin for good lyrics, or even tryin to understand what the nigga sayin, dont like gucci.. yea he b lookin goofy as **** in his videos haha he for sure aint a good entertainer
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:22

I bash his lyrics but i listen to my artists because i like them not just for lyrics, some i listen to for lyrics some i dont, If you think wayne has meaningful lyrics your retarded. he does have good rhymes and verses but they dont mean anything meaningful MOST of the time if hes rapping about a "pussy wit no juice so now she cant produce " (its from the song dick pleaser) that is a sick rhyme but doesnt mean s***
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:25

haha or like "u cannot reach me on my samsung, im busy fuckin the world and givin the universe my damn tongue" from we be steady mobbin haha
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-14, 20:41

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
devo408 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea so icy was that cut.. but i also liked freaky gurl.. but yea he def aint in the top out there right now.. his lyrics suck and u can barely understand wtf hes sayin
EXACTLY Thank You
i dont get why people like him
thats all my boys listen to and that s*** gets annoyin quick...
but he is a hood ass nigga tho and he lightweight funny in the videos i seen on youtube

yea all the hood niggas b listenin to gucci and they love that man
but ppl lookin for good lyrics, or even tryin to understand what the nigga sayin, dont like gucci.. yea he b lookin goofy as **** in his videos haha he for sure aint a good entertainer

yeah hes straight hood i remember watchin this video wit him wit all his jewelry and s*** on at some fuckin tire shop smokin a blunt wit all his boys like he aint got money or sum s***.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 02:32

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
basically any underground westcoast rapper from cali > lil wayne

crooked I
planet asia
Sly Boogie
King Tech
Sway

crooked i and sly boogie absolutely kill every beat that they are on.

can't say the same with lil wayne screaming out stupid s*** in autotune. weezy used to be so sick with the carter and carter 2, but im sorry he just isn't talented anymore.

here come the lil wayne fans that will rip me now.

oh im not gonna rip you... he is overly excessive with the autotune but its not like he hasnt rapped after the carter 2... the original carter 3 was going to be hard as **** all rap but it kept getting leaked.... songs like one night only,****** money weed..... and even that song that got cut that Never get it went hard.... then you have new orleans nightmare... and then the tracks on D3 where he isnt singing... he is still talented but right now his name is so hot like he can make someone hot just by putting Ft Lil wayne on a track... and to him its like he can do anything on a track a sell it so he sings.... if the jay-z thing really becomes a movement like other s*** he does wayne might cut it out tho i mean some of u ppl might disagree or watever but its true about the ft wayne
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 02:41

Drizzy > Weezy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty2009-07-15, 03:04

Ian Wynne wrote:
Drizzy > Weezy.
that gets my approval Good Job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil wayne vs x-raided   lil wayne vs x-raided - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lil wayne vs x-raided
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2