Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wat the **** is Juice???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty
PostSubject: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 02:39

curious?well i shall enlighten you on wat juice is

Juice is a liquid naturally contained in fruit or vegetable tissue. Juice is prepared by mechanically squeezing or macerating fresh fruits or vegetables without the application of heat or solvents. For example, orange juice is the liquid extract of the fruit of the orange tree. Juice may be prepared in the home from fresh fruits and vegetables using variety of hand or electric juicers. Many commercial juices are filtered to remove fiber or pulp, but high pulp fresh orange juice is a popular beverage. Juice may be marketed in concentrate form, sometimes frozen, requiring the user to add water to reconstitute the liquid back to its "original state". However, concentrates generally have a noticeably different taste than their comparable "fresh-squeezed" versions. Other juices are reconstituted before packaging for retail sale. Common methods for preservation and processing of fruit juices include canning, pasteurization, freezing, evaporation and spray drying.

Juice meaning number 2 is...............
Wat the **** is Juice??? Juice_PosterJuice is a 1992 crime drama film that stars rapper Tupac Shakur and Omar Epps. Additional cast members include Jermaine "Huggy" Hopkins, Khalil Kain, Samuel L. Jackson, and features cameo appearances by Queen Latifah, EPMD, Special Ed, Ed Lover, Doctor Dre, Flex Alexander, Fab Five Freddy, and Treach. The film was directed by cinematographer Ernest R. Dickerson who has directed and written other Hollywood films such as Surviving the Game and Bulletproof as well as some television series such as ER and The Wire.
The film touches on the lives of four urban youths growing up in Harlem. It follows the day to day activities in the young men's lives starting out as innocent mischief but growing more serious as time passes by. It also focuses on the struggles that these young men must go through everyday as well such as police, harassment, and their families.

Juice 3
The Juice, nickname of O.J. Simpson (born 1947), American football player tried for the murder of his ex-wife

Juice 4
Juice is a well known German hip hop magazine and the biggest of its kind in Europe. In every issue readers find interviews with rappers and record reviews. The editors pick an 'album of the month' and, additional to the normal reviews, Juice features a 'battle of the ear': If the editorial staff's opinions about a record diverge strongly, it is reviewed by two different editors, each defending their point of view. In the magazine, records are rated with crowns on a scale from one to six.
Juice is published 11 times per year by Piranha Media. In the first quarter of the year, 28,757 copies were sold. [1]
Other rubrics include the "All Time Classic", a two page report about rappers or groups that have influenced hip hop culture or have released albums that are considered classics by today's standards. Featured artists include Tuff Crew, Coldcut, the WhoRidas, Newcleus, Kenny 'Dope' Gonzales, Hijack, X-Clan and K-Rino
Since 2005, both rappers and producers are asked to rate beats in a section called "...vs. the Beats". Featured performers are, among others: Amp Fiddler, Kano, the Saïan Supa Crew, St Laz New Industry Records, DJ Fade and Five Deez.
The magazine includes a sampler with 15 tracks, sometimes tracks only released on the Juice sampler.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 02:46

im going to pour a glass of apple juice right now BAWSE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 13:48

wat the **** is juice? i want some drank haha!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 13:51

i think they need an explanation on vegetables next.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 13:58

yeah cuz i know some girls who use vegetables a whole nother way than they're supposed to
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 20:50

devo408 wrote:
wat the **** is juice? i want some drank haha!!

lmao... i want some of that purple stuff
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-25, 21:55

devo408 wrote:
yeah cuz i know some girls who use vegetables a whole nother way than they're supposed to

i heard mod does the same thing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty2009-06-26, 00:02

haha fudgy i didnt need to heard that bruh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat the **** is Juice???   Wat the **** is Juice??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wat the **** is Juice???
Page 1 of 1