Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lol pat bowlen u fool

Go down 
+9
LEONARD
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Devo
Radi0ActivWaste
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 10:25

Rather have 1 or 2 bad seasons than 6 or 7 lol
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 10:30

Rather have more superbowl rings then your team of choke artists lol....

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-10-19, 10:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left something out)
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 10:47

3 super bowls I don't count those cause I wasn't born yet lol in other words those were years ago but what ever don't care we 5 and 0 soon to be 6 and 0 choke on that one think if the raiders work very hard this year they might finish in 3rd place in the afc west.Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 10:54

Those 3 superbowls we won you weren't born then???? You think you're funny.... I can tell your ignorant...remember what I said about history of the game??? Apparently you don't understand since you have some lame ass comments about how long ago we won a superbowl.....what's even funnier is that you're a donkey fan who is in cali, and you might be from cali....I'm a real raider fan and I'm faithful to the nation...and yes I came from cali too, so don't even question me on that.....you guys will choke soon, so don't feel bad when it happens....just remember I told you that.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 11:04

Broncos 5 and 0 raiders 2 and 4 have a nice day
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 11:08

Raiders: 3 superbowl rings and 1 afl title. Donkeys: two rings and bums before the merger...........have a craptastic day.....
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 12:02

You're stuck in the past sir. You're never willing to talk about just this year because you have nothing good to talk about. Yes, you have a richer history, but quit knocking us every second you get on this year's performance just because your team sucks right now.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 12:07

Ketcham....its foolish people like you that want to talk wreckless just because you guys are winning right now....sir.......what you are saying shows me you are a hypocrite.....foolish fans of the donkey's run there mouths but need a simple history lesson so they can keep quiet.....with that being said, you should take my advice and lay low, and pray you guys don't choke
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 12:09

And 1 more thing ketcham...I did talk about how the raiders are doing this year compared to your team....read my previous threads, before you jump to conclusions
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 12:39

Of course I'm going to talk about right now. When the Broncos choked last year, I didn't make excuses for it in the slightest. If your Raiders somehow made it to 5-0, you'd be talking a lot too. As a fan, it's cool for your team to be successful, right? I don't see why I should be quiet about it. I'm going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 12:52

Say what you say ketcham...and that's why I have to give you and whoever else a nice history lesson.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 13:42

the past doesnt mean too much in terms of wats happening this season.... i mean the ravens defense is bad right now i could easily be like WELL WE HAD TOP 10 D THE LAST 5 years but that has nothing to do with wats going on currently... and wats happening now is the raiders are sucking ultra bad and the broncos are 5-0 i mean he has right to talk in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 14:37

I hear you swag...but here's what I think..what's the point of having a real good record like the bronco's do now and don't win a ring? Look at the titans from last year...13-3 and didn't get the ring. What about when the pats went 16-0? It don't mean squat unless you went to the superbowl and won..my point is these denver fans shouldn't talk unless the team goes to the superbowl and wins it.....what's more important in the nfl???? Superbowl rings or a win loss record?

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-10-19, 14:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 20:06

In the regular season, all you have to talk about is your current win-loss record. If we make it to the postseason and lose, then ya, a good record won't matter. How can you say that we shouldn't talk unless we go to the superbowl and win it when it's the middle of the season? What do you expect us to talk about then?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 20:26

Ketcham go ahead and keep talking....boast about your current record......hell I hope you guys go 16-0 and then lose in the superbowl, and then you will realize the regular season ain't squat....you ain't a real fan bruh...you're a cheerleader
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 20:31

The regular season ain't squat if you choke in the playoffs with the best record in the league...you can talk about making the playoffs, but what good does your record do if you can't win the big game of all games? And for the record, when oakland wasn't sucking, I never bragged about there record. I was always worried about playoffs and superbowl...and when we played tampa in the superbowl I had a bad feeling about the game too
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-19, 20:35

I'm not even boasting sir. I don't know why I'm not supposed to be excited about a 5-0 start. We have beaten two legitimate teams on our way here and have the chance to really take over the early division lead with a win tonight. As a fan, that makes me really happy because my team is doing well. Usually, I can see that you have to repeat your opinion OVER and OVER again because you're actually making sense, but I don't have any clue why you're being so weird about this, especially with the comment about not being a real fan. I don't see why I can't be a fan and root for my team. What's so wrong about that?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-20, 11:37

Ketcham...What is it you don't understand about my views? If the raiders were winning games, I still wouldn't be talking trash or even talking about it. I want my team in the playoffs and I want them to get another superbowl victory sometime soon....Thats why I say it don't mean squat about your team's record if you can't win the big game.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-20, 11:51

You know how you get to the playoffs and to the superbowl? By winning games in the regular season...
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-20, 12:01

You still don't get it....I don't care about the record in the regular season. I want playoffs and superbowl.....how do you win a ring ketcham???? The superbowl...you have to get past the regular season, and the playoffs for the superbowl....and by the way if records were so important, why did the pats lose to the giants in the superbowl then??? Remember you said the record is important in that sense...if that's the case all the better record teams should win the superbowl. And there wouldn't be any wildcard superbow winners......right? Wrong.....the raiders were the 1st team in nfl history to win the superbowl as a wildcard team...so once again I will tell you, records don't mean anything to me.....superbowl titles count.

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-10-20, 12:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 12:51

just read this thread and i wanna say a few things...

thedon the regular season is how u make the playoffs....look at SD last yr 4-8 and reeled off 4 str8 wins with a donkeys utter meltdown (THATS RIGHT A DOUBLE WHAMMY ON BRONCOS AND RAIDERS FANS!!!) that catapulted SD to win the NFL's worst division.....wouldnt u say most SD fans were cheering like crazy during those last 4 games? i get what ur saying by having a great reg season record but choking in playoffs ala peyton manning....but still you HAVE to cheer for ur team regardless of the situation....even in preseason!

and heres the new rule....u cannot talk about a teams past history once the new decade comes and goes....so that meand u can only talk about a teams history from 2000 to 2010

which means....broncos were pretty good (remember when jake the snake got em a 13-3 start and choked vs....uh pitt was it? or colts? i dont remember) raiders have been ass since the nfamous tuck rule game and fins have been ass since the famous MNF meltdown vs jets albeit a 11-5 start last year and a surprising 9-7 start with the fuhag saban and...lol frerrote as qb.....

so save the history lesson otherwise i will simply win this argument with 17-0

=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 13:18

2ton, stop wasting your time and killing what brain cells you may have left. You think you know a lot, but you don't....you're still a young buck and you're dead wrong, so cut it...and by the way I'm done with you...and don't tell me about when to cheer for my team...I always cheer for them no matter what. I look at things differently cause I'm not young anymore. When you wisen up and get older, you'll understand my logic. And you can bring up the dolphins going 17-0, cause they won the superbowl. Despite that, you didn't win the conversation. Sorry about that. I still don't care about win loss records. If the win loss record was that big of a deal, then the phrase "on any given Sunday" wouldn't mean squat. Anyways, I'm done with you and this thread. Later.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 13:22

And one more thing, you said the raiders been ass since they fell victim to the no tuck rule. You're wrong. The next season after the no tuck rule game, they went to the superbowl and lost to the bucs. They been sucking since 2003..once again, you're wrong 2ton, and save the history lessons for somebody else, since you can't seem to remember anything correctly...except for 17-0...lol......bye.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 13:34

ur right don i had the years mixed up with the raiders and the tuck tule i thought the tuck rule was in 2002 but oak was in sb that year that game was year before geesh my bad no need 2 be a douche about it

and its pretty clear that even tho ur 'older' doesnt mean ur 'wisdom' or lack thereof is > anyone elses...

the fact of the matter is if the record doesnt matter then the playoffs dont matter since without a record u cant get in the playoffs....plain and simple....what dont u get about that? i mean most playoff teams have a .500 record or better....thats what gets em in the playoffs!!!!

when ur team wins u cheer....when they lose u boo em....then cheer for em and say 'WELL THEY HAD A CHANCE WE'LL BOUNCE BACK MAN WE TUFF WE TUFF' then u see al davis draft a SS in the 3rd round which no1 had heard of and was prolly be undrafted....oh sorry i was going off topic there....

needless to say theres no need to be a douche just because not every1 shares ur same viewpoints....but i think we all can agree on one thing....

17-0 > all!!!!!!

naw....the idea that u cant win the SB without making the playoffs...and u cant make the playoffs without finishing with a good record that GETS you in the damn playoffs....

and it wasnt an attack on u...if u took it that way...

Last edited by 2ToN ThE EAFL KiLLa on 2009-10-23, 21:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : thizzy made me sad)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 17:02

spellcheck ton sheesh an fins suck goooooooooooooooooo raiders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol pat bowlen u fool   lol pat bowlen u fool - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lol pat bowlen u fool
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: