Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Oregon Ducks new uniforms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-23, 22:31

Uniform posts are traditionally the refuge of the bored blogger. Oregon, on the other hand, in conjunction with their benevolent corporate overlords at Nike, has a tradition of pushing the boundaries of athletic fashion. The Ducks' last rollout, in 2006, offered no less than 384 possible game-day combinations, at least 380 of them manifestly hideous to most of mainstream America. That day-glo cornucopia somehow failing to satisfy, the Ducks unveiled their newest line today in a press conference that, unfortunately, was less "Paris runway" than "Eugene locker room." But these things sound exciting:
Oregon Ducks new uniforms Ept_sports_ncaaf_experts-300108709-1245797748 • According to Nike, Oregon employs the "fastest-playing uniforms" in college football, which is probably unquantifiable with existing cloth-clocking technology. These duds also mark the deployment of something called "Nike Pro Combat," protective equipment allegedly integrated into the uni pieces themselves. Other new features touted by Nike: A 25 percent reduction in weight, more breathable materials, titanium belt rings, and "carbon textured anti-abrasion shoulder reinforcements," which sounds like it was made up on the spot but actually was probably engineered and market-tested into oblivion.
• Players were active in the design process -- Nike sent reps to campus to meet with a few members the team and discuss what was most important to them in a new uniform. They would have skipped the middle man and gone straight to the Ducks' most important recruiting targets, but that would have been a violation or something.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-23, 22:33

well..the image is being gay and im to lazy to do anything about it..so i guess someone else can psot it up...but that got new jerseys..waht do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-23, 22:54

the ones with the white jerseys were ugly, but the others looked good...

me personally I liked oregons old jerseys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-24, 02:05

Fudopi (Fudd - Dope - E) wrote:
the ones with the white jerseys were ugly, but the others looked good...

me personally I liked oregons old jerseys.

i do to im not going to lie..i think these new ones are kinda gay
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-24, 04:33

They suck, the old ones were much better.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-24, 16:12

well i am not going to say they suck..beucase i think there kinda cool..but yes the old ones are alot better
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty2009-06-24, 23:20

if it werent for those gay ass wings on the shoulders they would be pretty tight. i like the gray ones the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oregon Ducks new uniforms   Oregon Ducks new uniforms Empty

Back to top Go down

Oregon Ducks new uniforms
Page 1 of 1