Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

amazing full court shot

Go down 
+5
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
CJDAWGG14
Radi0ActivWaste
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

amazing full court shot Empty
PostSubject: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 16:45

i was lookin around youtube and found this, its crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epzcME5U-M&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comcast.net%2Fsports%2Frussakoffrules%2F29515%2Fbecauseafullcourtshotwithoutasomersaultiswaytooeasy%2F&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 16:48

damn. He jus threw that up and was prayin it would go in. I wish the ball wouldn't've gone off screen tho, cuz then I would have thought it was more real.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 16:51

yea i was thinkin that to, but the shot was crazy, and the fact that he did a flip too makes it even better
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 16:54

there were some people with different opinions but i dont think he would waste the time to get everybody in the gym to go along with it and waste the time to edit it to make it look like a perfect shot
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 16:56

crazy s*** if its real..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 17:21

ummm i think its fake
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 17:28

yeah its possible that kid is just extremely lucky. oh and wtf they got kanye west playin during their gym why cant my school get some music to play during gym.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 17:35

lol mike i was thinking the same thing

but it seemed that the ball got to the hoop way to quickly to be true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 17:47

you guys thats a totally possible shot. i mean OBVIOUSLY he's not going to make it every fuckin time,,, but s***, ive been there when people have tried to kick a ball of a wall and in to the basket and theyve made it, and other times when they've broken windows.

what the kid did in the video is a soccer technique. its for throwing in the ball with more velocity for more distance. i'm sure he's done it hundreds of times with a soccer ball just practicing... he was probably like "fuck it lets try", he has good form, and the ****** went in. i mean, it happens.

dont you remember when Isaiah Ryder hit the "shot of the decade", the ball was going out at half court and he jumped for it, threw it across his body backwards, and made it.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-22, 20:39

he probably tried it like 30 times before he got it. i think its real he just got really really lucky. and as i said before i dont think he took the time to make sure everybody in gym followed along and took the time to edit it to make it a perfect shot
Back to top Go down
XCHOCOLATE MIKEX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-23, 14:53

it was number 1 on sportscenter today haha.
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty2009-06-23, 15:07

I don't think it's real simply because most of the kids are off acting like they're doing something else and then magically EVERONE realizes he made it and goes crazy...Seems a wee bit staged to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amazing full court shot   amazing full court shot Empty

Back to top Go down

amazing full court shot
Page 1 of 1