Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Go down 
+11
BucPride813
HYDRO XFACTOR
SdGator
Roddy 84 White
xxkareem1xx
iLLxEaGLeSx10
beeman999
BOSTN BEANER
Ketcham While They're Hot
Fudgy
tuki94
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 13:39

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Buccaneers
Since nobody is showing love down south, I guess i gotta take matters into my own hands.
In this thread,Bucs fans will talk about what goin on in the bay area with players, coaches, management, and etc.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 13:41

who is going to be the starting HB for the bucs this year?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 13:48

Hell with that question fudgy...Who is going to be the starting QB with all the QBs they have stocked up?! A week ago or so on ESPN Insider, they said Freeman had the slight advantage over Leftwich at the moment. Personally, I'd love to see Leftwich get the nod for the starting job.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 13:50

20-philaDAWKINS-20 wrote:
who is going to be the starting HB for the bucs this year?
For the moment being its a 2 way race between Derrick Ward and Earnest Graham with Cadillac Williams not far behind. IMO i hope Ward is the starter when the season starts, hes had 1000 season in a three back system last year with the giants but for now its a race for the starting position
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 13:53

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
Hell with that question fudgy...Who is going to be the starting QB with all the QBs they have stocked up?! A week ago or so on ESPN Insider, they said Freeman had the slight advantage over Leftwich at the moment. Personally, I'd love to see Leftwich get the nod for the starting job.
Yea your right its either Freeman or Leftwich, and right now its looking like Freeman is the starter, but Leftwich is the proven NFL qb. Remember he did have a effective run in Jacksonville while he was their starter.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 14:11

tuki94 wrote:
Yea your right its either Freeman or Leftwich, and right now its looking like Freeman is the starter, but Leftwich is the proven NFL qb. Remember he did have a effective run in Jacksonville while he was their starter.

I definitely remember his effectiveness in Jacksonville, but the most recent memories remind me of how well he did as a back up in Pittsburgh. When Big Ben got knocked around, Leftwich came in and flat out beasted it. To me, he showed that he still has the big arm, the talent and the leadership to be a starting QB in the NFL. Still, when rookies get paid like Freeman will, it's almost essential to get them on the field right away.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 14:26

tuki94 wrote:

I definitely remember his effectiveness in Jacksonville, but the most recent memories remind me of how well he did as a back up in Pittsburgh. When Big Ben got knocked around, Leftwich came in and flat out beasted it. To me, he showed that he still has the big arm, the talent and the leadership to be a starting QB in the NFL. Still, when rookies get paid like Freeman will, it's almost essential to get them on the field right away.

i think when u have a veteran like leftwich u have to let freeman get in a year on the bench.. dont throw him to the wolves when u have a viable vet that can keep u competitive and teach the youngster the ropes in the NFL..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 15:33

who are the bucs recievers besides bryant? anyone with any talent?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 16:48

[FAMB] beeman999 wrote:
who are the bucs recievers besides bryant? anyone with any talent?
naw the reciever position is lacking talent. Michael Clayton has shown shines of his ability in his rookie season but since then has not done anything. Maurice Stovall is a little bit above average as a slot reciever, and watch out for Dexter Jackson people compare him to a young and coming steve smith with the right work ethic. And the bucs may be interested in either Marvin Harrison or Plaxico Burress.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-06-22, 17:26

its would be crazy if tampa did in fact sign plaxico or traded for marshall
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-07-04, 00:25

i'm wondering how the D will play now since they lost all those veterans in free agency.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-07-04, 13:35

Jake wrote:
i'm wondering how the D will play now since they lost all those veterans in free agency.
its gonna look weird cause the bucs will now be running a 4-3, witch means that middle LB won't be dropping into a deep zone. but i expect the bucs to still be a top 15 defense even with the defensive changes
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-08-02, 00:12

i think freeman is going to be big time for us!! i like the rest of our qbs too! i caint wait for the season!! 8)
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-08-02, 01:52

Hey kareem will freeman start wk 1 or will they go with luke
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-08-02, 09:26

i hope they start Luke or leftwich/johnson and give freeman some time to learn
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-08-02, 16:54

its more of a pre season thing, who ever performs best will probably get the nob
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-08-02, 17:23

Yeah what I hear is that all the qbs have looked good but luke mccown has looked extremely sharp. I think ward starts at hb spelled by graham and cadillac. Oh and for wrs u also gotta add in our te kellen winslow. Could def see him split out in the slot at times. I think hell have a big yr this yr. The bucs new off is gonna go downfield a lot more now.
Back to top Go down
HYDRO XFACTOR
New MS Member
New MS Member
HYDRO XFACTOR

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-10-23, 00:55

i hope we get dez bryant or taylor mays in the draft because their both realy big play makers even though were 0 an 6 were still not the worst team were just not performing the way we should be i cant wait until raheem morris gets fired im already sick of him
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-12-31, 16:39

yeah i agree with that ^
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2009-12-31, 16:53

HYDRO XFACTOR wrote:
i hope we get dez bryant..

dez is raw as (f)uck and would be insane with antonio on the other side
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2010-01-01, 01:31

the Bucs got a real potent offense if they can get good QB play.
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2010-01-01, 02:03

if the Bucs can mold Josh Freeman into smarter QB play we would be nasty b/c Caddilac has finnaly turned it around and the recievers will get bettter with time and the defense has stepped it up
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2010-01-01, 04:31

im not sure the bucs D "stepped it up" but the offense got some nice receivers kellen winslow,antonio bryant. both some really dangerous players and the bucs also got some good RB's that can run caddilac,Derrick ward.

they have a really nice offense.
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2010-01-22, 00:41

The bucs "new" D in the begining of the year was soft because they got cov2 D personel trying to run a completley diff style i was so glad when they switched D's there so much better with the tampa 2

And freeman showed so much potential as a qb ya vs the panthers he threw 5 picks but he also racked up like 400yds passing to and beat the packers and they shulda beat mia

One thing i didnt like was the fact that we couldnt run the ball consistently what so ever thats one big reason why i think tampa did so bad like the game vs car i think freeman threw the ball close to 50 times as a rookie lmao nice running game

Alright im done im just kinda bored and decided to share a few of my thoughts about my team
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty2010-01-22, 00:45

i think bucs are headed into the right direction on getting a good team back in tampa. There offense is fairly young. They have a good line. There d is old but is getting younger and if they get Eric Berry in the draft it would help them alot. But i think if Freeman can manage games next year they have a chance to do decent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread   Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next