Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Steelers Thread

Go down 
+19
Oldstalecheetos
Giant 23
s0liddy
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
klick81
Lake RuNz 508
phillyboy1989
slim203
Swag Escobar
Militant X 1
Shwami
DaTBa1LHaWK
beeman999
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 15:14

Steelers Update:

5-2 boys wheres the haters now?? Huge fucking win against the vikings, great to see our defense finish and win the game for us against one of the most explosive teams in the league, Ben didn't have the best game but he didn't turn the ball over and thats what matters. Also i just gotta say i fucking love Mike Wallace, this guy is a rookie 3rd rounder and has already made a lot of huge plays , DAMN HES FASSTTT (4.28 speed) and got a nice td at the end of the half to give us the lead.

I have been trying to figure out where our pass rush has been, but now they are showing up. James Harrison is a fucking monster right now (second in the league with sacks) and has been an unstoppable force, getting 8 sacks in 4 games. Also lamarr woodley had his first great showing today, with 4 qb pressures a sack and that huge Fumble recovery for a td, great blocking again by the defense (just like the sb Razz).

Well thats pretty much it, we gotta rest up for the bye hopefully troy can get 100% , and we will need it against those undefeated broncos. Im not going to make any predictions on the game but i know it will be a hard fought game with somebody scoring the winning drive with under 2 minutes. We will need to pressure the s*** out of Orton and force him to make some bad decisions (what he hasn't done this year, only 1 int, and that was on a hail mary) and clog up running lanes and force them to pass. Also we will have to avoid turnovers with this great defense and shut Dumervil down, Max Starks did an AMAZING job last week against Jared Allen (no qb pressures/sacks and 1 tackle) so we will need him again next week. Anyways those are my thoughts.

Any thoughts guys?

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-01, 12:19

steelers seem to be getting back on track with that win over the vikes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-01, 12:26

yeah they are gonna be a threat for the stretch gonna be a tough race for that division with the Ravens and Steelers.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-03, 03:26

Steelers and ravens both looking impressive. Steelers are somehow quietly flying under the radar.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-05, 23:29

Yeah guys i have to agree,

Well for this coming Sunday it looks like Ryan Clark isn't playing due to his Sickle Cell Trait, which can be fatal in High Altitude (07 he almost died in Denver, lost spleen and kidney) so thats a huge loss, easily one of my favourite players on our squad. Tyrone Carter has to step up, even though i think he blows. Anyways also Travis Kirshke is out so we are very thin at d-line and we will see a lot of new bodys. Nick Eason will start with ZIGGYYYY backing him up and coming in and keeping them fresh. You might even see some Rashon Harris.

I am looking for woodleys to harrass the s*** outta Orton with their RT out and a rookie starting their, also woodley has looked great the last couple weeks and im looking for a multi-sack game for him .WHat a job by Max Starks against the vikes, cant say enough about him, if he plays like he did this Sunday, you wont hear elvis at all, which is key.

Anyways final Prediction from me is: Steelers 28-Broncos 18. Tough game but Steelers play great defense and Big Ben runs that no huddle to perfection like the ravens did last week, and throws for 290 yards with 2 td's no picks. So whats ur guys thoughts about an awesome Monday Night matchup?
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-05, 23:30

oh yeah boston, great to hear from you again, hope s*** turns up!!!
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-20, 18:13

Fucking bengals man....LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
klick81
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-20, 20:55

Yep, that was a tough pill to swallow. The bungles sweeping the Steelers? Shieeet...almost unheard of. Hasn't happened since '98!

Anyway, this upcoming game is a trap game if I ever seen one. I think if the Steelers manage to finish the season off with no more than one more loss, they have a good chance of still taking the division. I'm still thinking the Bungles impode at one point this season.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-20, 22:03

It depends on what the bengals get from their rbs the rest of the way. Their D is nasty so besides the benson injury there is no reason to think they will implode. They win the same way the steelers and ravens win usually, running the ball and hard nosed D. I like the bengals to win the division pretty easily. Pit still has to play balt both times and @miami. Those are tough games that u can't just assume victory. Cincy has min and SD as their only tough games left and I don't think SD is a threat at all. If bernard scott and lj can give any type of run game the rest of the way then pit has no chance of winning the division. Its all gona depend on bernard scott I think cuz LJ is a piece of s***.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-30, 17:58

Got nothing to say here, 3rd straight loss, i expressed my feeling in the ravens thread. TO make it short, BA is the worst CO in the league, what an effort by dixon, our defense isn't clutch and our secondary is horrible

Troy you are our savior and we need you, NEED YOU

Positive notes.....We came close with a 3rd string 2year qb with no starts, our best o-lineman was out, our great qb was out and arguably the best player in the league was out again....that is all.

Woodley and Timmons are back, which made me a lil happy.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-11-30, 17:59

No doubt in my mind we woulda won with ben, but im not gona get into that argument
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-07, 19:24

Fuckin kill me, that is all
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-07, 20:47

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Fuckin kill me, that is all

ok...here you go Bus.....

Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 129442 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 129442 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 129442 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 129442

Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 478291
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-08, 22:18

oakland owns the steelers no matter how bad they are.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-10, 20:07

Yeah.....lol worst franchise since 02, u guys def own us....not to mention Immaculate reception and us kicking your us for superbowl victorys in the 70's, multiply ur SB's by 2 and thats what we got. B1tch, get the **** outta here.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-10, 21:55

i was watching a show about the steelers superbowl in 05 on nfl nettwork and bill cowher definitely deserved it.

it was so emotional (sniff sniff)
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 13:04

hahahashahhaa you fuckin steelers lost to the browns..hahaha the steelers are terrible this year...i think it was like 7 sacks the borwns got..haha
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 13:26

Thank God Pittsburgh won't be in the playoffs this year. One less east coast team in there is good s***.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 19:49

haha..most east coast teams are bad this year
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-12, 00:11

we are worst than bad......... this team gave up on tomlin, just sad
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-12, 02:09

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:

as a pure Ravens fan....i got to say that i am glad the steelers lost! i hate those cats (not you Bus..lol) with passion! Hines Ward is a puss! that cat said; "I"m not use to losing 5 games in a row." You? what about your "team" not being use to that?

well...we Ravens fans are indebted to the Browns for "Unleashing Hell" on the steelers to knock them out of the playoffs.
Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856

now..we just got to take care of our business against the Lions and the Bears coming up!
Back to top Go down
Giant 23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 18:10

hey the positive is maybe we can get a DB who has some talent back there with polamalu
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 02:01

Militant X 1 wrote:
xRideTheBus36xx wrote:

as a pure Ravens fan....i got to say that i am glad the steelers lost! i hate those cats (not you Bus..lol) with passion! Hines Ward is a puss! that cat said; "I"m not use to losing 5 games in a row." You? what about your "team" not being use to that?

well...we Ravens fans are indebted to the Browns for "Unleashing Hell" on the steelers to knock them out of the playoffs.
Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856 Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856

now..we just got to take care of our business against the Lions and the Bears coming up!

ur just mad that it took OVERTIME, with our 3RD STRING qb who has NEVER started and has only thrown ONE pass in the NFL... and we didnot have our allpro DE or SS... you had your WHOLE team... so when you talk ur trash, remember your talking trash to hte kid with a cast on... and when mommy takes that kid to the doctor to get the cast removed, hes gonna whoop your ****** ass... nuff said... oh wait, one more thing... how many rings baltimore got?... pittsburgh has 6 lol assclown
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 03:11

some of the steelers rings are questionable especially their last 2
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 17:44

Yeah mario , 2005 AMerica's Game...great show, yeah its pretty emotional when hes talking about his daughters and how much it ment for him cuz of all the losing in big games to finally win Superbowl.

Yeah pretty classy Unreal/Mili kick a kid when hes done.

We'll be back next year, i garantee that. This teams got great talent.

And Unreal mili, you cant really talk, falcons aint that good either and they aren't making the playoffs and its questionable the ravens will make the playoffs, especially with them still coming to PITT< even with how bad we playing, we play up to our competition and troy/ben will be playing this team.

LOL raider fan, you got nothing to talk about here lolollolol, wtf are you talking s*** for, your franchise is an embarrasement Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 41856
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Steelers Thread   Official Steelers Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Steelers Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next