Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official G-Men Thread

Go down 
+20
super_mario90
Nori
24Marion24
FelixdaCat
hof8231
xMattex
joeydee14
Big Hungry 702
MADDEN10GAMER
dUPxBTefft23
Devo
Elite
Radi0ActivWaste
Ketcham While They're Hot
tuki94
iLLxEaGLeSx10
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
BOSTN BEANER
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Fudgy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-15, 19:55

osi isnt old is he? he's still in his 20's right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-19, 18:49

seems like with JPP, osi, tuck, & kiwi all there someones gonna end up leaving, thats just my opinion unless you kick someone inside to DT or move osi or JPP to OLB but at times osi looks a bit lost dropping into coverage.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-22, 23:59

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
seems like with JPP, osi, tuck, & kiwi all there someones gonna end up leaving, thats just my opinion unless you kick someone inside to DT or move osi or JPP to OLB but at times osi looks a bit lost dropping into coverage.

Either Osi or Kiwi will likely be gone after the year. Osi via trade, Kiwi via FA/Trade. (i think he will be a restricted FA.)

Its unlikely we would keep both, which is why we would drafted JPP.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-23, 02:07

Either way though i dont think the giants D-line will fall off any, its always been a strenght of thiers in my eyes or at least recently it has been, i still think tha D-line will be a force, imagine this year though the pass rush inside they could get on 3rd downs with kiwi & osi inside and JPP & tuck on the outside, that would be nasty.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-25, 05:42

What you just described was our "4 Ace" package that Spags used during our SB run, with Osi - Kiwi - Tuck - Strahan. In the 08-09 season, Spags + Strahan left, and Osi was injured, and we couldnt run it. Then last season I thought Osi's return and the addition of Canty to be the new 4 Aces, but Canty was injured early, and then Tuck's shoulder tear prevented him from moving to the inside.

A lot of people are hoping JPP will bring back the 4 Aces package, but I don't think it will. That was Spags package, I dont think Fewell will run it.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty2010-05-25, 12:18

The eagles do that alot, on 3rd downs they move thier pass rush inside with darren howard and victor abiamiri or jason babin inside, but they released howard in the off-season as a part of this youth movement so thats why they went and got that questionable pick in the 3rd round the DE teo-nesheim beacuse he can play DE but also be moved inside and rush the passer from the DT position as well.
I think the giants D-line looks mean, i mean im deffinetly not gonna look past you guys, with all this cowboys, redskins, & eagles talk people forget about the 2nd best team in the division right now and IMO its the giants they have the most pieces that have already been a part of the team there, the boys are obviously #1, but the redskins have a new QB and young WR's, the eagles have a young overall team, so really i think its only right to say that eli and the giants are #2 as it stands now in the division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official G-Men Thread   Official G-Men Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official G-Men Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5