Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NCAA or NFL

Go down 
+6
SdGator
Ketcham While They're Hot
Fudgy
Radi0ActivWaste
tuki94
CJDAWGG14
10 posters

which do you prefer
college football
NCAA or NFL Back_catg20%NCAA or NFL Back_catg
 20% [ 2 ]
NFL
NCAA or NFL Back_catg80%NCAA or NFL Back_catg
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 15:26

which one do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 15:35

if i knew more college players it would be ncaa, but since i dont id have to say the big league
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 16:13

NFL by a long shot
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 16:59

NFL u play college football to get to NFL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 17:03

This is a MADDEN site CJ, so of course the majority is going to favor the NFL. If you took this to NCAA-School.com, the tables would turn.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 21:36

im the lone college football fan i guess.

To me NCAA is more pure the players play more for love of the game and defending the honor of their school. The rivalries are more intense and every game really really matters cause one lose and ur probably out of the national title hunt, 2 and almost no shot (besides LSU 2007) The upset saturdays and big plays are everywhere. Its just something I grew up with in Florida and its different down there than it is in other places in the country. I love PRO football too but nothing beats the college season for me.

But when it comes to video games i am all for Madden. NCAA is fun but it doesnt do the same thing as madden does for me. Madden is always a step ahead of NCAA as far as quality of the game.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-15, 22:28

im a big college fan too for mostly the same reasons as gator. you see guys go all out every week because they know one game could shape their whole season.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-28, 03:25

I'm not trying to bash anyone, just pointing out my opinion:

1. The NCAA has a much greater imbalance of talent than does the NFL. MUCH greater. For every great upset there are probably 10-15 games that are completely over by the middle of the 3rd quarter. In the NFL at least a good half of games are still up in the air at the middle of the 4th quarter and at least a few games each week come right down to the final 2 minutes. In the NFL you have a salary cap, free agency, and a draft. In college there isn't much from preventing the top schools from becoming perrenial powerhouses. Now i'm not saying that's the wrong way to do it in college but it certainly makes the game much less interesting for me. Lastly the lack of playoffs just wrecks everything for me, there's no good organized system in place.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-28, 13:06

Since this is General Talk, I like to watch and go to college games more than NFL. NCAA the game is fun to play with all the options.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty2009-06-28, 13:54

I LOVE the college game way more than the NFL. It just seems like better, more exciting football to me. And there's something about it that just gets to me more.

Like the NFL I watch it, but I'm not like, into it, I mean I am but not the way I'm into college football. Maybe it's cause Michigan has 2 top 25 schools most years (Michigan State and University of Michigan, I hate the second one though, you know the whole rivalry deal) but this states pro team hasn't even had a semi successful season since 1955, before the NFL even existed.

But pretty much, for the reasons gator said.

like about the rivalries, it seems like people actually care about the rivalries. I mean, when Michigan State plays Michigan, pretty much the whole state cares and everyone knows what's goin on and everyone is tellin you who they want to win. Same with pretty much every other college football rivalry. In the NFL, the Bears and Packers, or the Browns and Steelers are supposed to be rivals, but really, Browns an steelers is the only one of the like 5 rivalries in the NFL that people even care about, and it's not nearly on the level of even USC vs. Notre Dame.

College, I actually want to watch it. I just watch the NFL cause it's football... especially after Vick left.

But video game wise I'd take madden over NCAA any day. Madden is always a better game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

NCAA or NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA or NFL   NCAA or NFL Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA or NFL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: