Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

UFC 99

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

UFC 99 Empty
PostSubject: UFC 99   UFC 99 Empty2009-06-13, 07:36

WANDERLEI VS FRANKLIN: franklin via tko in the 3rd i think franklin might pick him apart but i want wanderalei to win so bad

kongo vs valsequez: valsequez via 1st round TKO

cro cop vs al turk: cro cop body kick and punches

MARCUS DAVIS VS DAN HARDY: MARCUS DAVIS VIA KO IN THE FIRST MINTUE OF THIS FIGHT

mike swick vs ben saunders: saunders tko 2 round

spencer fisher vs caol uno: 1st round KO 4 fisher

NO SUBMISSIONS TODAY I HOPE
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

UFC 99 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 99   UFC 99 Empty2009-06-13, 12:20

jesus christ danny... u got weird picks.

well we all know franklin has the potential to win a fight, but he doesnt have the shear brute strength and power of wanderlei. silva will destroy rich in the muay thai clinch just like the other silva did to franklin.

and i dunno man chieck kongo vs cain valesquez, i dont know how you choose a winner here. cain is still young and new, but chieck IS AN ANIMAL. i expect a first round KO, i just dont know who will KO who.

danny... crop cop, body kick? dude you KNOW dana white said "either knock this bum out with ur left head kick or get the **** outta the UFC"

marcus davis is going to obliterate dan hardy... he hates that guy. he said "my parents said never hate anything, because if you hate something that means you spend a little bit of time everyday thinking about that thing.... i HATE dan hardy. i spend MORE than a little bit of time everyday thinking about destroying him"... hes at the top of his game. its scary.

mike quick swick will destroy, pick apart, and embarass ben saunders

king fisher KOs caol uno.... fuckin caol uno, man... yeah hes dangerous, but hes weak, too.

i called my cable company to get a HD cable box today so i can watch this s*** with nicer picture.

FIGHTS IN 2 HOURS 40 MINUTES!!!!
Back to top Go down

UFC 99
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: