Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Knowshon Moreno

Go down 
+11
Crunk
GanchatizMeCptn
TheMooseKnuckIe
Enyo
Roddy 84 White
MADDENKING57
Devo
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
Ketcham While They're Hot
Swag Escobar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-06-09, 12:44

dude is currently 3rd string...so if you are a fan of him and would like to see him have a big year...try next year......... but robert ayers will prob start day 1
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-06-09, 14:33

With Buckhalter, Jordan, Moreno and Darius Walker (and others), I'm hoping the Broncos can utilize something similar to the Giants with Earth, Wind and Fire...Obviously, none of these backs are in the same breath as Brandon Jacobs, but it will be nice to have a FRESH RB when it matters late in the game.... Still, either way, with Josh McDaniels at the helm, the running game certainly won't be the focus.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-05, 00:29

how much do the broncos plan on using moreno in his rookie season?

3rd down back? in passing situations? blocking?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudgy
Fudgy

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 05:41

DaBawseSwag wrote:
dude is currently 3rd string...so if you are a fan of him and would like to see him have a big year...try next year......... but robert ayers will prob start day 1

denver broncos have announced that moreno is now the #1 hb
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 14:53

[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:

yep i just read somewhere like 2 days ago that knowshon moreno is going to be the focal point of the offence this year and there was no question he would be #1 on the depth chart before the season started... from the article i read they expect him to be the full time back, no sharing carries.. they want him to be the guy on 1st, 2nd and 3rd downs...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 15:11

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
[MSOG] Fudgy wrote:
DaBawseSwag wrote:

yep i just read somewhere like 2 days ago that knowshon moreno is going to be the focal point of the offence this year and there was no question he would be #1 on the depth chart before the season started... from the article i read they expect him to be the full time back, no sharing carries.. they want him to be the guy on 1st, 2nd and 3rd downs...
i dont see him getting all the carries. they spent a bunch of money in free agency to get arrington,jordan,and buckhalter then they draft moreno. i think moreno does start but i think theres gonna be a bunch of controversy if those three arent getting carries
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 15:43

yea but they arent expected to keep all those RBs and they spent more money on moreno then all those other bums.. i could see him being the feature back and buckhalter being the backup taht he was in philly... i think moreno will get a bunch of carries..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 15:49

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
yea but they arent expected to keep all those RBs and they spent more money on moreno then all those other bums.. i could see him being the feature back and buckhalter being the backup taht he was in philly... i think moreno will get a bunch of carries..
i see him bein the feature back as well but dont forget peyton hillis who wasnt doin too bad while he was healthy. i think they should keep him and buckhalter to go with knowshon
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 15:57

yea they probably should keep peyton hillis i agree he did pretty well for himself when he got his chance.. but i just dont see him getting in much.. i guess it will probably depend on pre season on how many carries will be taken away from knowshon.. but taking a rb top 15 im sure mcdaniels expects to feed him the ball close to 300 times this year..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 16:13

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
yea they probably should keep peyton hillis i agree he did pretty well for himself when he got his chance.. but i just dont see him getting in much.. i guess it will probably depend on pre season on how many carries will be taken away from knowshon.. but taking a rb top 15 im sure mcdaniels expects to feed him the ball close to 300 times this year..
i do think knowshon will get at least 250-300 carries just with all those rb's behind he might cause some problems.but knowshon is pretty good i expect and 1000 yrd season outta him
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 17:31

devo408 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
i see him bein the feature back as well but dont forget peyton hillis who wasnt doin too bad while he was healthy. i think they should keep him and buckhalter to go with knowshon

Peyton Hillis is our FB, so there is no doubt he will still be on the field quite a bit. He only got the opportunity to start because so many true RBs went down. Still, at least we know he can fill the position if needed. Now, if I had it my way, I would give the majority of runs to Moreno and keep Buckhalter as our closer because that's what he was so good at in Philly. I know it's a stretch and I've mentioned it somewhere else in the forums, but it'd be nice if we could spark up something like the Giant's Earth, Wind and Fire. With three good, decent RBs in our repertoire, we'd have fresh legs at all times and enough energy to still pound the ball when it matters late in games. Who knows though, I'll guess we'll just have to wait until the preseason to see what they have planned...
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-24, 17:56

I see him having a good rookie yr, he's a top 15 draft pick, if they are not a QB you dont sit those guys on the bench, you play them to see if they can sink or swim, and i think Knowshon is going to swim, dude has the best spin move since Barry Sanders and thats real.
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-07-25, 03:43

knowshon....buckhaulter...um jj arrington is what i see the depth chart looking like at the beginning of the season for the broncos.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-07, 13:23

is knowshon signed yet?
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-07, 13:26

nah he aint signed yet
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-07, 13:31

Fudgy wrote:
is knowshon signed yet?

ESPN keeps reporting that a deal is very close...
Back to top Go down
TheMooseKnuckIe
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMooseKnuckIe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-17, 15:08

Coach McD... has said he's looking for a one back set, and he's only planning on using a pimary back. That means no more running back by commite. So chances are Moreno will be the main back at the start of the season. With Buckhaulter as their #2. But by week 3 look for Hillis to be #2.

McD has had Hillis working at all the skills postions at camp. They are going to use him as a RB, FB, TE, WR. Denver is going to a shotgun style more like NE, which means single back set's, so no FB. But McD said Peyton is to good of an athlete to ride the pine pony or spend all of his time blocking. I wouldnt be supprized if Peyton is their starter at mid season. He's faster than Moreno "using 40 times, which dosnt nessassarly translate to game speed", and he's stalkier and a harder runner than Brandon Jacob's, and according to Shanny he has better hands than anyone he's ever coached Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, Eddie Mac, Eddie Royal, or even Brandon Marshall. Plus at 6'1 and 250 lb's he should be extremely durable. With the exeption of the cuircus catch that tore a fist size hole in his Hammy, but if any other guy would have fallen that way, they probably would have broken their leg. His leg was locked and his helmet litterally touched his foot. But hey atleast he got the first down and didnt drop the ball.

Smile

The man is the complete package, he's an everydown busing back... If they ever do go with a 2 back set. Which I think they will, once they relize Orton wont be able to handle this Offence like Brady, or Cutler could. And they need to give him some help with the run game, to open up some passing lanes.

It could be amazing, last year with 7 rb's on IR, their 9th string RB's guys who wernt even on the guy's who wernt even on the practice squad during week one. Like Tatum Bell who was selling sell phones at the mall. Were still averaging 4.9 yards a carry. That's second in the entire NFL, only the Giants averaged more and with Jacob's, Ward, and Bradshaw healthy all season and they only averaged 5.0 yards per carry. Imagine what a healthy Moreno "LT's airapparent" and Hillis "basically Brondon Jacob's only with better hands"... Could do, talk about thunder and lightning!!!
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-17, 15:11

Knowshon is a beast, orton is crap though, they should just run every play from wildcat and leave the QB on the bench
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-17, 23:05

They way Orton played in a preseason game, Moreno should have a lot of carries.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-08-18, 21:08

yeh as a broncos fan the way dat kyle threw in the first preason gm got me very upset nd hopefully he will shape up throughout the season...knowshon will be a gud addition to the broncos offense this year
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-09-11, 13:36

Dis cat is a beast man all around back and take it up the middle to the outside and also has great hands to catch the ball his going to have a great game Sunday people are sleepin on dis guy on there fantasy teams and only played 1 game in preseason game so his going to be fresh yea he was hurt but his all good now watch for dis cat going to do big thangs.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-12-15, 07:48

Can u say rookie of the year if not he will come very close moreno was the best HB in the draft and he is showing every1 why.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-12-15, 19:25

he will have a great day vs oakland if he gets the bulk of the carries, but if he is a power runner he might get stopped. i have noticed that oakland is good at stopping power backs it is the fast backs who kill them.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-12-15, 23:06

moreno aint really a speedy back he likes to hit people to break tackles i think he will get one TD agaist the raiders
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty2009-12-20, 20:47

looks like darren mcfadden and bush had a big game while moreno didnt do much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knowshon Moreno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knowshon Moreno   Knowshon Moreno Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowshon Moreno
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: AFC Division Talk-
Jump to: