Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

beer pong

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-08, 20:29

i mentioned it in the have you ever thread but i didnt wanna flood it but how many of you guys are fans of beer pong? and if so what are some of the special house rules you play by?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 01:37

i play beer pong quite often... we dont play with the rim rule where u can blow or poke it out if its ringing around the cup.. we play straight up... u make it in the cup thats one cup, if u bounce it in a cup thats two cups but if u bounce it the other team can hit the ball out the way after it bounces... if u and ur teammate both make it in the same cup its game over unless the other team rebuttles.. all they have to do is make one ball in one cup and the game continues.. if u both make it in a cup but not the same one they take both cups off and give u the balls back, its ur turn again..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 17:43

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
i play beer pong quite often... we dont play with the rim rule where u can blow or poke it out if its ringing around the cup.. we play straight up... u make it in the cup thats one cup, if u bounce it in a cup thats two cups but if u bounce it the other team can hit the ball out the way after it bounces... if u and ur teammate both make it in the same cup its game over unless the other team rebuttles.. all they have to do is make one ball in one cup and the game continues.. if u both make it in a cup but not the same one they take both cups off and give u the balls back, its ur turn again..

thats mostly how i play too except for when we hit two balls in the same cup its 3 cups and balls back. how do you guys play shutouts? we make the guys sit under the table the whole next game if they get shut out
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 18:16

oh yea if ur shutout u gota get under the table and sit there the entire game or if u dont want to do that u gota get under the table and shotgun a beer..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 20:33

with everyone i know you gotta sit under the table no way out of it. its an embarassment if you cant get one cup so you get what you deserve
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 20:37

oh.... if you get "shutout" or "skunked" as we like to call it, then by our rules you have to run around the vacinity (whatever that may be)... naked.

so yeah we love it when a girls team comes to play.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-09, 22:34

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
oh.... if you get "shutout" or "skunked" as we like to call it, then by our rules you have to run around the vacinity (whatever that may be)... naked.

so yeah we love it when a girls team comes to play.

"better hope you make it, otherwise you naked." haha too bad none of my friends would be down if they got shutout
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 01:43

me and mu buddies play w/ a ping pong table paddles a ball and two beers. the object of the game is 2 hit ur opps beer w/ the ping pong ball.when u hit the beer u chug ur beer as fast as u can while ur opp trys 2 pick up the ball put it on the table and say stop. that is the original way of playing beer pong
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 01:48

devo408 wrote:
with everyone i know you gotta sit under the table no way out of it. its an embarassment if you cant get one cup so you get what you deserve

yea but its really easy to get skunked the way i play cuz if you and your teammate make the same cup and they dont rebuttle they are done.. if we make the very first two balls in the same cup its not that much of an embarrassment to me... its like oh well the other team jus brought their "A'' game.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 14:34

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
devo408 wrote:

yea but its really easy to get skunked the way i play cuz if you and your teammate make the same cup and they dont rebuttle they are done.. if we make the very first two balls in the same cup its not that much of an embarrassment to me... its like oh well the other team jus brought their "A'' game.
yeah that is a good idea but we play with a death cup so its pretty much the same thing minus the rebuttal. the skunk rules the best dude guys get so embarrassed under that table
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 15:03

What is a death cup?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 15:54

its a cup thats off the table like a cup someones drinkin out of or even the water cup thats off the table and if you get the ball in that cup you automatically when. you cant just throw it in a random ass cup you gotta call it before the game starts
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 16:08

devo408 wrote:
its a cup thats off the table like a cup someones drinkin out of or even the water cup thats off the table and if you get the ball in that cup you automatically when. you cant just throw it in a random ass cup you gotta call it before the game starts

so your saying before the game starts u can jus point at a random cup and be like thats my death cup? and u can use it all game?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 16:17

nah both teams have to agree on the death cup. its kinda a risk though cuz you dont wanna keep tryin to hit that cup all game long because its not gonna be an easy shot to hit. its mostly somethin to try if your gettin beat real bad and your tryin to win
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 16:20

yea i got u.. i never heard of that rule, im gona have to throw that out at everyone next time i play and see if they want to throw in that rule. i like it..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty2009-06-26, 16:45

yeah i mean it adds more fun to the game...and its so funny when you hit the death cup to win it right before you get ran off the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beer pong Empty
PostSubject: Re: beer pong   beer pong Empty

Back to top Go down

beer pong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: