Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!

Go down 
+9
wayne019
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
Ketcham While They're Hot
PeytonMvPManning
Crunk
Militant X 1
Fudgy
CJDAWGG14
360madden
13 posters
AuthorMessage
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty
PostSubject: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 20:10

No instructions given for the sake of not promoting its use. I edited the video to show that it's out there and actually exists. If people can write about having encountered it online, you all must at least be able to see what it looks like. Anyhow watching it is alot more interesting than just reading words alone.

Youtube video link
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 20:18

Why mus it be done with the texans? like, that screws up my whole usage of them. Makes me think you can HB/TE walk with only the texans. Take that vid off, and use the Jags next time.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 20:24

dang that is some crazy s***
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 21:18

you got to be kidding me? damn! where are these cats getting all of these glitches from?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 23:29

Militant X 1 wrote:
you got to be kidding me? damn! where are these cats getting all of these glitches from?
From their mother's basement... DUH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-05-31, 23:42

that is crazy. thats y every1 quit playin madden
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 11:14

LiL MooReR wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

now scratch .....what was the purpose of that Crunk?
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 11:27

Militant X 1 wrote:
LiL MooReR wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

now scratch .....what was the purpose of that Crunk?

If I understood correctly, he is implying that glitchers are people who live at home with their parents, or maybe a single-mother household in this case, and practice glitches in the basement all day. Hell, maybe you already understood that, but incase you didn't, there is my interpretation. BTW, I haven't heard much about them "Dirty Black-birds" lately bruh...Are they still alive?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 11:31

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:

If I understood correctly, he is implying that glitchers are people who live at home with their parents, or maybe a single-mother household in this case, and practice glitches all day in the basement all day. BTW, I haven't heard much about them "Dirty Black-birds" lately bruh...Are they still alive?

lol! gotcha! thanks for the clarity. i was addressing his "DUH" at the end of his statement. there are just waaaaaay too many glitches in this game to be "randomly found!" meaning; someone at the top may be leaking all of this garbage. that was the point behind my question.

now...in reference to my "Dirty Black-Birds," we have been kinda silent. but you know what...that is the calm before the storm!
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 20:27

wow, i dont wanna run into that s***, it would be too hard to stop
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 21:23

TO hard to stop WHEN U DO IT!?!?!?!?11
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 23:18

i cant counter the walk glitches anymore so i practically stopped playing since im on wireless, then again a lot of people do it
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 23:20

i hate madden online when it comes down to late feb, and this is the reason
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-01, 23:21

you know how to walk Immortal. you pretty much came up with the WR walk cuz you screwed up the QB walk.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-03, 21:08

haha lol, but the wr one i did by myself was on accident. i couldnt do it at all for like 2 months. then this one guy C4Li-chronic916 showed me the real way like 2 weeks ago but it only has 1 wr walkin
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-18, 07:07

[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL wrote:
haha lol, but the wr one i did by myself was on accident. i couldnt do it at all for like 2 months. then this one guy C4Li-chronic916 showed me the real way like 2 weeks ago but it only has 1 wr walkin

its all in which audibles are used... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-18, 11:04

This is pathetic. There is absolutely no way that people have fun playing this game when they play that way. The whole point of the game is to have fun trying to outskill and outstrategize your opponent and if you lose some while doing that then well, that's bound to happen. But when you go and start playing like this it shows nothing other than your fear of failure and lack of self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner!   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-18, 11:31

thank god there is not going to be any of this in madden 10...when the game first comes out no one can glitch...i jsut hope that no ones finds them
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

PostSubject: Another variation...   HB Walker brings a friend home for dinner! Empty2009-06-26, 16:34

HB Walk'n'Pass