Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3-4 normal wide blitz defense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty
PostSubject: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty2009-05-12, 10:09

My question is dose anyone know of a good setup for this defense? Also is this a good defense against the run or is this defense better used against the pass? If there is a 3-4 expert who knows how to played this defense and get the most out of it would you please explain the setup and how this defense is supposed to look on the field. I would greatly appreciated and i hope to hear from you soon im out alc queen
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty2009-05-17, 00:26

it dosent matter what de u use 34 43 46 whatever if u can stop the run u will .if he can run reel good u better b good at it .i can stop the run just as good as i could with the 46 with the 34 its all about u being comfortable with the typs of plays in the pb's
Back to top Go down
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty2009-05-17, 11:18

To crackajack thanks for answering my post but with the rant that you went on how dose that tell me about the 3-4 wide blitz or the setup or the best time to use it? I apperciated that you gave your insight but the question still remain is about the defense and not about you again thanks im out alc
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty2009-05-17, 11:24

I have ran the 3-4 alot before, I play with Chargers when not in a league. I will look at it later and try to get back with you.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty2009-05-17, 12:18

yeah i could use this help as well, i like the 3-4 and a good run stopper/blitz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3-4 normal wide blitz defense   3-4 normal wide blitz defense Empty

Back to top Go down

3-4 normal wide blitz defense
Page 1 of 1