Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?

Go down 
+9
bigbuddah
tuki94
EggzOverEazy
Mickey
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty
PostSubject: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-11, 20:29

ok, now which one will be the better game? Many of us who have played UFC, will say that it's amazing that you can be fighting great, then one high knee from Shogun can knock you out, but some of the bigger FNR fans(I'm only talkin about you Mili) will say FNR will be better. SO my question is, on an unbiased, stand point, which do you guys think will be better due to previews, demos, screenshots or anything like that?

I'm gunna have to go with UFC. From playing it, it seems dumb good. The best thing would have to be the 1 hit KO, and manuever out of ground and ound situations, and can counter a takedown with a 1 hit KO. I also like it how it lets you know when ur about to get KO'd, and you can't jus get out of it with a clinch like in FNR. You actually have to fight your way out. So which do you think is better???
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-11, 20:51

CJ....you knew i would respond to this one homie....lol FN4 will be the better game. i have played the UFC demo....and i must admit....i have NEVER been (nor will i be) a big UFC fan and the demo was mediocre at best. sure...i did that 1 punch KO....but...unbiasedly...FN4 will be better....because of the more realistic play.

in FN4...reach will matter....boxing style will matter....and we will be able to fight inside and up close like in real boxing. and besides all of that...who in the hell wouldn't want to play as MIKE TYSON????? so...compared to FN4.....UFC will get:

owned Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-11, 21:01

it all depends on what you like... i'm more of a boxing person so i rather play FNR4
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-11, 21:43

I never watch UFC/MMA, but I played the demo and loved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-11, 22:08

FN4.. i kno that game gonna b best fightin game when it comes out

play as mike tyson son... thats crazy

i hope lenlux lurther is in it to

but ye .. UFC seems just iight to me
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 10:16

i think fn4 will be better if they chnge the gameplay. FN2 and 3 were the exact same other then haymakers.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 11:40

i just dont see how FN4 could be as good as UFCU.

the UFC game has at least 6 different fighting styles, and unique moves for different fighters. there are 60 or 70 fighters in the game... therefor you're going to get a different fight almost every time.

the running kicks and punches and knees, ranged kick and punches, the jab game, the huge punches (superman punches and stuff), the slams, the ground game, transitions, submissions, grappling, dirty boxing, head kicks, ground and pound..... im just sayin the game has so much going on. and its SUPER intricate, very difficult.

i LOVE boxing games... but i think i'll like UFC Undisputed more than FN4 for the same reasons i like UFC more than boxing now.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 12:35

im a boxing man, so ill have to go with fight night for sure
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 14:48

IM GETTIN BOTH SO IT DONT MATTER TO ME
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 15:15

If you want to play people online, your better off getting UFC.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 15:16

why make this post? of course fnr4 is way better..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 17:57

[STARS] EggzOverEazy wrote:
i think i'll like UFC Undisputed more than FN4 for the same reasons i like UFC more than boxing now.

UFC is extremely weak to me! they just roll on the floor for nearly an hour. listen....the only reason why UFC seems to be more popular than boxing right now is for a few reasons:

1. UFC can be seen on television nearly every night
2. Boxing has been reduced to Friday Night Fights
3. Boxing has way too many great fights in Pay Per View and should do more regular television like back in the day when we could see cats like Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Hagler, Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard box without having to pay for it.

and....here is the MAIN REASON for UFC's seemingly popularity over boxing:

4. Boxing's Heavyweight division is toooooo wide open! there are too many belts out there! there are too many champions and it gets very confusing. Boxing needs to get ONE heavyweight champion that EVERYONE knows....he is the champ...and then this UFC craze will be history.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 18:01

I dont follow UFC at all and eggs is saying that there are 70 fighters
and i would not know which one to pick for my life

FNR4 ftw
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iCky Sticks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 18:36

the main reason people like ufc more than boxing is because it is more dangerous and violent... fights dont go to judges decision as often as boxing matches... there is more action.... once you learn more about the moves positioning in ufc, the "rolling around on the ground", can actually be exciting
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 19:09

If I picked up FNR4, I wouldn't know who to pick seeing as there are no boxing stand outs.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-12, 19:11

iCky Sticks wrote:
.... once you learn more about the moves positioning in ufc, the "rolling around on the ground", can actually be exciting

you got to be kidding me Sticks? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty2009-05-13, 18:48

FN games have a mix of classic and current guys...

so yes you would...

But I know I'll love FN4 like I do every FN game.... and I've played hours of the UFC game and it's safe to say I'm not impressed, at all. The game just feels sooooooooo choppy. Maybe after a few years when the developers can make the game more loose and fluid than it'll be better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?   UFC Unleasehd or FNR4? Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC Unleasehd or FNR4?
Page 1 of 1