Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Favre Return?

Go down 
+15
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Cards
PapaSmurf
Brett Favre
Fudgy
SticK2NaSty
Swag Escobar
bigbuddah
Crunk
beeman999
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410
XxAkroNyMxX
IASI Desperado
tuki94
Militant X 1
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 19:40

oh my goodness! there are reports that the owner and coach of the Vikings and Bret Favre will meet this week for a possible return to the NFL to play for Minnesota. are you kidding me? what's your take on this?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 19:41

lol is never ends, if he joins the viks i might try using them in madden 10
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 20:13

ya vikes are now officailly my new madden team favre ftw not to mention the favre wanted to go to the vikes in the 1st place but the pack shafted him i believe its time for some payback and for all u haters he actually has more than 2 weeks to get ready for this team which uses the same offense system as the pack its gonna be a good year.
Back to top Go down
XxAkroNyMxX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 20:38

I think Favre has something to offer the Vikings, because even when he is 78 years old in a wheelchair he will be 10x the QB Travaris Jackson is.

On the other hand, the Vikings dont have anything to offer Favre as a team other than money...and thats obviously not the reason he still wants to play. I think it would be a mistake for Favre to play for the Vikings.

I suppose Favre could always fit in there, I just really dont think the Vikings have a real weapon for Favre, other than AP.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 20:39

IASI Desperado wrote:
ya vikes are now officailly my new madden team favre ftw not to mention the favre wanted to go to the vikes in the 1st place but the pack shafted him i believe its time for some payback and for all u haters he actually has more than 2 weeks to get ready for this team which uses the same offense system as the pack its gonna be a good year.

i know that Favre originally wanted to go to the Vikings. maybe it will be payback time! pluse, i do beleiver that he will have more than enough time to get ready for the season. wow! the NFL is becoming so unpredictable!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-05-05, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410
New MS Member
New MS Member
i_BaLlHaRdEr_410

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 20:48

i wannna shot farve...lol yea needs 2 get a life
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 22:37

i dont want farve he is a inconsistent old fuckhead who throws 300 yards one game then 3 interceptions the nect. no thanks rather have my tjac
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-05, 23:51

If Favre returns he will no longer be loved by as many people. I personally will think he is a joke... I mean come on retiring from 2 teams, than suddenly coming back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 00:04

this is another topic that i can talk about for awhile caus brett favre is an idiot and any team who is trying call him out of retirement...it is obvious he cant do it any more past 7 or 8 games...he doesnt want to do the work as far as preparing for each game doin the offseason work he jus wants to play on sundays...i would love to work 1 day out of the week and make my full money as if i worked 40 hrs a week... i kno playing football is fun for brett i wouldnt doubt that it eats him inside wen it comes to mini camp time...but lets me real, do u think ppl who used to can walk dont miss walking...it is part of retirement that brett doesnt want to deal with and i believe he is like an ex prisoner...a prisoner who was locked up for over 20+ years and wen they get out they dont kno how to act or go by day to day business and they kill themselves caus they would rather be back in the prison (shawshank redimsion reference) brett is scared to stop doing wat he is great at doin which is understandable...i dont believe he can do it anymore at the nfl level but at the same time haha there are other qb's in the league who cant play at the nfl level haha so i see y the vikings and jets are desperate right now...brett is not the man for the vikings...brett needs to realize that the nfl is not like being an accountant...u cant be an nfl qb for 30 and 40 years and retire at 65 he doesnt want to retire and he needs to retire be a great qb coach and and teach someone else to be the next brett favre.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 00:30

i dont think he comes back i think media made this more than wat it was
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 09:34

Favre should come back if he wants to. Hes my favorite qb of all time. You cant telll a legend when its time to go, if he wants to stay let him stay. I for one cant wait to see him and AP in the back field.
GO VIKES
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 11:54

[STARS] N0TH1N BUT ST1CK wrote:
Favre should come back if he wants to. Hes my favorite qb of all time. You cant telll a legend when its time to go, if he wants to stay let him stay. I for one cant wait to see him and AP in the back field.
GO VIKES

hahahahahaha

you're just saying that because he is considering going to the vikings lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 12:48

it will be interesting to see if Bret comes out of retirement (AGAIN) to play for the Vikings. if that happens....i will definately want to see the Vikes vs Packers game! ohhhhh...the drama!
Back to top Go down
Brett Favre
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Brett Favre

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-06, 15:06

strange as it sounds, being the biggest favre fan on this earth

<------------------------

i really could care less what happens.

if he could come back for any other team other than minnesota then i would be all for it. hell i wish he would come back to green bay. but if he was on the vikes that will make for the most akward game of all time. on one hand im a packer fan, gotta root for the pack. on the other hand, im on favres side when they kicked him out of green bay, i kind of want him to crush them just because i fucking hate thompson and mccarthy.

if he wants to keep playing, let him play.

what pisses me off more than anything, is people whining that he cant make up his mind. playing in the nfl is every guys dream, who would want to retire? that would be the toughest decision to make, once you retire for a year then your never going to play again. thats tough on some people.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-07, 06:18

i agree with swag i really dnt think he will come back
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-07, 10:21

Brett Favre wrote:
what pisses me off more than anything, is people whining that he cant make up his mind.

(i added the italics and bold)

that is what makes the whiners wine. this cat can't seem to make up his damn mind before making all these public announcements.
Back to top Go down
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-07, 13:31

Favre Return? FavreViking(1)

hahahaha sit and home brett and keep making those wrangler jeans add's
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-07, 16:06

Favre really needs to stop, this coming back thing is getting old...as is he.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-08, 00:41

At this point i think Brett just likes the attn he gets. Brett is a hall of fame qb, cant argue that point, but he is a liability at this point. After what he did last season in new york, you would have to be a fool to entertain the thought of having Favre as ur 1 qb. He threw 22 td along with 22 ints. Brett better sit down somewhere, he messes up another team playoff chances and he is liable to get that old ass beat in the locker room. Hell right there on the field!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-08, 21:50

he needs to retire before he does so shitty ... 1 of these days he will get scaked then boom! he will turn into dust
Back to top Go down
tchonz70
New MS Member
New MS Member
tchonz70

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-19, 00:59

Oh He'll b back...........If you've noticed he's really tried to keep it down low-until the media gets a hold of it.

Look at it this way....Last Year (Before he signed on with the Jets), The Packers were hounding him about coming out of retirement and wanted a decision NOW. They already knew that they could play with Aaron Rodgers or Draft a QB. Keep in mind Brett had a killer season before that in the playoffs (Remember the game against Seattle in the snow and Favre was on the verge of being sacxked and was fallling to ground he managed to throw a perfect pass) anyways that was one of my favorite games watching Brett (even though it was against my team).

Anyways, He'd just played 4 pre-season games, 16 reg. games + 2 playoff games, thats 22 games of getting banged up. Your season just ended, and your sore, exhausted and the last thing he wants to think about is Football. Then you have GB Packers wanting to know Now...Now, Now So he goes off of how he's feeling at the time.

Now fast forward Favre wants to play. He's played for 16 Years and has started every game and has done a great job with GB, even when hje had to put the team on his back. GB says screw you were going With Rodgers even though He (at the time) hadn't really proved himself and top of that what's gonna happen when Rodgers gets injured??? Favre is furious, and was betrayed by GB. So Favre says he wants to go all out with the team that is most likely gonna get him to the superbowl. That Team happens to be The vikings......We all know what happens after that, GB says no and traes him to the Jets, we all know that GB gives a poison clause to the Jets IF the Jets were to trade him to Minnisota that Year.

This is where Favre gets smart.....Because Paybacks a B****......He announces his retirement, wwhich in turn tells the Jets to pursue a new QB option whether FRE Agency or the Draft. Once The Jets drafted their QB.....Favre comes out of the woods......He knows the Jets don't want to pay a really high salary to both Favre and Sanchez and on top of that Sanchez is locked in to a multi-year contract. Favre Asks the Jets for his release and the Jets oblige.............Now Favre is free to sign for any team with no strings attached...................But Favre wants to sign for only 1 Team none other than Minnisota Vikings................Now he can have his revenge on the GB Packers...........................He want's to prove to GB that they made the worst mistake Ever by not letting him play. They Screwed him and now he plans to **** them up...............They let a a Breen Bay legend and Icon fall.............Oh,...............I can't wait to see him come back............I used to love GB...........I've lost any respect for them after that..............Just like I did with the 49ers when they gave up on Joe Montana
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-20, 20:59

tchonz70 wrote:

This is where Favre gets smart.....Because Paybacks a B****......He announces his retirement, wwhich in turn tells the Jets to pursue a new QB option whether FRE Agency or the Draft. Once The Jets drafted their QB.....Favre comes out of the woods......He knows the Jets don't want to pay a really high salary to both Favre and Sanchez and on top of that Sanchez is locked in to a multi-year contract. Favre Asks the Jets for his release and the Jets oblige.............Now Favre is free to sign for any team with no strings attached...................But Favre wants to sign for only 1 Team none other than Minnisota Vikings................Now he can have his revenge on the GB Packers...........................He want's to prove to GB that they made the worst mistake Ever by not letting him play. They Screwed him and now he plans to **** them up...............They let a a Breen Bay legend and Icon fall.............Oh,...............I can't wait to see him come back............I used to love GB...........I've lost any respect for them after that..............Just like I did with the 49ers when they gave up on Joe Montana

i like the new kid's rationale lol!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-24, 10:52

As a Vikings Fan, Favre will defiantly help out the team since we have absolutely no QB but after what he has done to this team while playing for the Packers, any Vikings Fan doesn't want Brett Favre on the team.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty2009-05-29, 16:49

Militant X 1 wrote:
it will be interesting to see if Bret comes out of retirement (AGAIN) to play for the Vikings. if that happens....i will definately want to see the Vikes vs Packers game! ohhhhh...the drama!

Don't forget, it has to be in Green Bay too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favre Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favre Return?   Favre Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favre Return?
Page 1 of 1