Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ESPN DRAMA CENTER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-04, 14:58

i kno espn is about sports and telling ppl what is goin on in the world of sports, BUT do we have to sit here and watch the AROD special every 20 minues for 10 minutes about the same stuff. AROD isnt playing right now and dude is still in the limelight. yall all kno how i feel about baseball so for my valuable sitting time with nothing else on tv i would like to see something else talked about. They have not covered the penn relays (track and field meet) they have barely showed any indoor meets and its is time for spring track. they barely covered the hatten and paquioao fight even tho they might be restricted by pay per view clauses. my issue is that when there are plenty of shows on espn from 1st and 10, mike and mike, OTL, jim rome, around the horn and so on that cover "all sports" that talk about the same thing. horse racing is not a sport, auto racing is not a sport so stop it...cover ALL SPORTS which includes track and field bastards.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-04, 15:05

worrrrrrrrrrrrd. first let me say, i bet if you went to a baseball game with someone real cool youd have a fuckin GREAT time. drink a few beers, cheer on a team, cap at another team.... good s***.

but thats a conversation for another thread

but yeahhhhhhhhh dude. ESPN loves drama. they love controversy, they love having people **** up so they can talk about it all day. i do think they try to blow s*** up so they can keep people tuned in.

but i like Outside The Lines, that show is pretty much 100% drama, but still good.

they just choose stupid stories to focus on. like yeah... i wanna know if A Rod did something stupid as ****... but i just need to hear it ONE time.

yeah im with ya.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-05, 00:17

yeah man i undastand they need to show alot of s*** but they do need let off some s*** caus its over and over again they need to give it a rest but its they job i guess...there is just alot of stuff to show like track or some madden tournaments or more spring football, hell put some cricket on haha i dont kno
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-05, 00:19

yeahhhhh they use to play a lot more s*** like that. weird stuff ya know... but i liked it. it showed how diverse "sports" is
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-05, 15:54

yeah i agree i think they will wen basketball is over wen baseball is the only major sport on.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-05, 21:50

You realize...

Mainstream america just loves the drama? That's why all the gay ass reality shows aren't reality and it's why everyone watches em. Nobody has anything going on in their own lives so they ride the dicks of the people who do.

And I agree with most of what you said, some people love baseball, actually tons of people do, which is why you can't say "Stop covering baseball cause bigbuddah isn't entertained buy it" nigga there's like 10 different espn's if you have cable, watch one of them then. But I hate A-Rod and no one gives a damn about him so at least show highlights of the games going on at that time...

And for real... Unless it's humans racing on human feet, I have no idea how any other form of racing is even a sport.

With a bit of practice, I could drive 160 mph and turn left every few seconds. Then anybody with common judgement seems like they could eventually pass the guy ahead of you. I"m not sayin they have no skill but it's a skill that pretty much everyone else has. Know what I'm sayin most people don't have the skills necessary to play other sports, which is part of the reason it's actually entertaining.

It's just kind of dumb though...

I mean, if there's a dramatic storyline it should be covered in my mind no more than any other segment, it's just dumb.

And god damn they could at least get reporters with something more insightive to say... Cause after they deliver the news they always go to some nerd who wishes he could play sports but he's too out of shape and untalented, so he pretends to know sports by stating the god damn obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-22, 20:50

yeah i ain got no problem wit covering sports news and scandals and s*** but not for more den a day...i kno they got shows like pti sportscenter 1st and 10 that are actual sports show they tend to talk about the same stuff but not more den a day thats toooooo much to me...i have cable but i dnt have every espn channel jus 1 and 2 which most ppl have is 1 and 2 so they need to have a lil more variety i think..now they got ncaa championships and stuff and they show a lil track but not alot and they dnt show all the meet so its pointless to me caus i wanna see the throws..i jus think they can do a lil better thats all
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty2009-05-23, 14:19

oh...

I have the AT&T version of cable, only available in 3 michigan cities(the 2 I live in are some of them)... And you get waaaay more then normal cable (comcast at least) for like half the price.

So since we save so much I paid my mom to get me the sports package, so I have EVERY espn channel (espn, espn2, espnews, espn+, espnU) and a few other sports channels (big ten ****, FSN detroit, vs.)

So yeah...

when AT&T expands to texas you should get it.

why is netw0rk censored???
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN DRAMA CENTER   ESPN DRAMA CENTER Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN DRAMA CENTER
Page 1 of 1