Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-25, 23:21

are the eagles really serious with picking maclin in the first round...after solidifying there oline needs with peters the eagles went up to get maclin...i honestly believe that eagles have the most potent offense behind the pats...maclin is another deshean jackson and will bring troubles to my beloved cowboys...BUT maddenwise hahaha you fuckers are in trouble hahahaha giving me a faster offense for madden 10 with me running the spread offense all ima say is yall betta figure something out haha caus i have speed and with the spread all u need is speed and i have the dumb ass broncos to thank for that in picking my runnin back 1 pick ahead of the eagles...JOSH MCDANIELLS IS OFFICIALY F'ING THE BRONCOS UP HAHAHA losers.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-26, 00:44

Im SOOOOOOOOO happy my birds got maclin

its gonna be really nice when maclin will be the #1 and desean #2 curtis in the slot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-26, 07:59

Dont forget about westbrook and lesean, you may also put westbrook in slot and use lesean out of the back field =) Eagles are my team no doubt next year in madden... I cant wait til the season starts.. Razz I have high hopes for my birds next year! Lets go eagles! bring dat trophy to philly!
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-26, 16:53

[STARS] bigbuddah wrote:
are the eagles really serious with picking maclin in the first round...after solidifying there oline needs with peters the eagles went up to get maclin...i honestly believe that eagles have the most potent offense behind the pats...maclin is another deshean jackson and will bring troubles to my beloved cowboys...BUT maddenwise hahaha you fuckers are in trouble hahahaha giving me a faster offense for madden 10 with me running the spread offense all ima say is yall betta figure something out haha caus i have speed and with the spread all u need is speed and i have the dumb ass broncos to thank for that in picking my runnin back 1 pick ahead of the eagles...JOSH MCDANIELLS IS OFFICIALY F'ING THE BRONCOS UP HAHAHA losers.

I would say that the Cards and the Colts still have a better overall offense... The Eagles will be nice though. Whenever you can have Mcnabb, Westbrook and that O-line it doesnt matter who is at wr your going to be able to put up points. But those 3 wrs Curtis, Jackson and Maclin are basically low #2 to #3 type wrs. They do have speed but they are small and CIT is going to low and their rte running will be avg at best. Maclin has a 68 for rte running so I don't think those 3 are going to be that dominant. And it doesn't matter in "10" what the CB speed is if they have 90+ man rating you won't be able to get these avg wrs open. Even if the CB is 85 speed if his man rating is 95 Maclin will not get open on a streak route. Atleast that is what Ian is claiming.

Now if this is like the PS2 days where speed is King plan on everyone using the Raiders. They picked up 2 WRs in draft with 4.3 speed plus all the speed they already have this will be the most dominant team in Madden with that D they have.

So while the Eagles will have a very nice Offense they just don't put that fear into me like the Pats, Cards, and Colts do. I think they will be solid but if your going to rely on those 3 avg wrs to dominate your going to be in for long games. But we will see how the game plays if it is sim as it is suppose to be those 3 will be easily defended. But if it is as arcade as past Maddens the Eagles will have one of the best offenses.

BTW...Jake that Maclin, Jackson sig is sick!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-27, 00:54

add INGRAM into the mix

he was just drafted today this is a great target for mcnabb
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty2009-04-27, 02:59

i feel like explosiveness will be wat is up in 10. im not sayin speed will be king BUT it doesnt hurt to have burners on ur squad..how many corners with 95 man coverage will u run into on the game and how has 2 of them to keep up with those 2...u add in ingram who is (cough) 6'4" mid to high 80's speed they are a very explosive team second ,imo, to the bills and the raiders round out 3rd. my agruement is based soley on my offense scheme and how i execute is y i am ubber excited out the kind of offense the eagles have..not to mention i am realy sure by the second or 3rd update that his route running will be improved specially messing with andy reed and mcnabb.

ladies be prepared for a high octane game wen u play me is all im sayin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!   LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LETS GOOOO OFFFEEENNNSSSEEEE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1