Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?

Go down 
+9
rahma7
SdGator
bigbuddah
OGiant23
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
PapaSmurf
CJDAWGG14
Ketcham While They're Hot
Yungboi76
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 13:24

I was wondering who is your rival or that person you enjoy playing? Mines would have to be Gator. We have played 4 games and split. I won the last one 7-3 and he won the one before that 7-3.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 13:44

Well, there's a s*** load of people I enjoy playing on the site, but lately, Cards and I have been having some awesome random team sim games. We match up pretty well and he's just a fun, straight player to go against...

Real and I also have a pretty good rivalry going on but he usually gets the best of me...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 16:06

Mine would definetly have to be Prob.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 16:11

on here id have to say prob GATOR weve played 3 games im 2-1 against him, i enjoy r games, besides the 3rd one lol
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 19:13

mine is D_CASH....we have played alot..and i have one once...it it felt really good
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 19:40

mine is hmmm

cash and i have had a few close games
unreal and i have had some too
same with BOSTN

not totaly sure though cause some people are a lot better now than they were

i know fudopi's is me cause i am 4-0 vs fudopi
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-24, 20:56

after game i just played it is Unreal

i had 47 secoonds left 2 TO and i hit Boldin for 73 to get to one and win it on a FG
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 02:43

my rival would have to be txboy05...besides him being my bestfriend off the site me and him jus play super tough games and besides whether i lose or he lose we wanna play more and more and we have played about 75 to 100 games against each other in 09.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 05:25

[FAMB] Yungboi76 wrote:
I was wondering who is your rival or that person you enjoy playing? Mines would have to be Gator. We have played 4 games and split. I won the last one 7-3 and he won the one before that 7-3.

Fo sho mine is you too Yungboi we always have some classics whether our offenses are on fire and we are shooting it out or our D's are playin nasty and lockin it down. We have tho Steel Curtain vs Ravens type games. Recently it seems whoever can just get it into the endzone once or get a lucky turnover, control the field position is sittin pretty. Its been fun.

Helps im a gator and ur a cane too, thats a whole 'nother level.

Last edited by [TFH] SdGator on 2009-04-28, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 05:40

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
on here id have to say prob GATOR weve played 3 games im 2-1 against him, i enjoy r games, besides the 3rd one lol

Yeah we've had some good games, i think the first one u beat me by 2 or 3 scores but the second one was a FG and that last one well, i hate when ishh like that happens in a game u know what im talkin about but it still was a good one even with the scoop n score by Santana Moss, but thats just Madden, sometimes u get the lucky breaks sometimes you dont. We will get another one in sometime soon.

Other people I enjoy playing on here are

• CJ 1-2 against him i think or maybe 1-3 not sure.
  • JWhite and I had a classic im 1-0 against him but weve never had a rematch the last game could have gone either way and i could have lost it easily.
  • Omar the dude that runs with the 49ers. We have some really good battles he is really good with the niners. I tried using shittier teams to be fair but hes so good with them I think im gonna need to start using teams im more familiar with LOL. I think im 2-2 or 2-3 against him not sure.
  • Swag and I had 2 good games 1st one got out of hand but second 1 was a 7-6 game won on a 2pt conv stop.
  • Mcnair is who got me on madden school. weve played randomly maybe about 5 or 6 times before I joined about madden school. I dont remember what our record was then i know he won more before i got to madden school but im 2-0 against him since I joined. We usually have some classic games too.
Back to top Go down
rahma7
New MS Member
New MS Member
rahma7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 07:37

Anyone who beats me is my rival Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 11:33

its fuzion
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 11:40

me and real have probably played close to 150 games against each other.

he has helped me with my run D, and i think i've helped him with his pass O.

we are true lab partners. we know each other's games pretty well, so it does make it difficult to play (because you can't bring the same game plan every time).
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-04-28, 16:43

mine was probably D_Cash, i cant seem to beat him.. im either 0-2 or 0-3 against him.. i think he dominated me the first time and the last two times ive kept it close but made a mistake at the end to lose.. I liked when we would play cuz it would let me compare myself to the best on MS.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty2009-05-09, 15:01

the person i played the most on the site when i played was beeman goin back to when i met him on mg even though he would always beat me. but he helped out my game alot though and our games always got closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?   Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your rival or a person you enjoy playing?
Page 1 of 1