Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Sites Animosity

Go down 
+6
beeman999
Fudopi is That Dude
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
Militant X 1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Madden Sites Animosity Empty
PostSubject: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 16:21

okay guys! i am just wondering. why is there soooo much animosity among the various madden sites towards one another? i thought that the madden community was a big friendly community whether online players or tournie players? and oftentimes you hear about how people are "stealing" members. question: how can you "actually" steal someone that lives in another state, can go on any madden site (with their original or new username) of their choice and free-will at any time, and can leave a site at will? idk

personally, i am a member of a few madden sites. some i really like and post at...while others i haven't. all by my choice! the bottom line to me is that we're one community....and we really need to start acting like it without feeling threatened when people from other sites joins MS....or when those of us from MS join other ones. your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 16:57

yeah i dunno... ive always wondered about this. i mean, i think we're the best, obviously... but i think every site has their right to maintain and exist. although i do think it is pointless to make a site that isnt doing anything different, and ultimately the only thing it does for the Madden Community is tear it apart some.

but for the sites that have been running successfully for years, for the new sites that are bringing something new to the table... i think we should alllllll work together. do more site vs site stuff, share more counters to glitches, make a pact to not share glitches.... i mean that s*** is far down the line, and a bit nieve... but set your goals high.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 17:30

i believe everyone deserve the right to create a site for something they love to do...on the flip side of things i think it is fair to let others kno there are different sites out there as far as i guess marketing caus if someone doesnt kno we are different then their site i believe it is our duty to go find these ppl...there is a level of respect we need to have for other sites but it does not mean we should sit and not let ppl kno we are here. i dont believe there should be animosity between sites. i believe we should work together especially wen we are doin thing different caus we need better than ALOT of site.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 18:48

Not as much the sites as it is members of the sites. and there isn't really friendly sites throughout the madden communities. You can go to any site and see a post about a glitcher on the site, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 20:11

Well, I agree.

But then again, every little community thing like this is the same way. Guess it's just the way people work...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 20:21

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Not as much the sites as it is members of the sites. and there isn't really friendly sites throughout the madden communities. You can go to any site and see a post about a glitcher on the site, or something like that.

you are missing the point i think CJ. i am not talking about flaming wars or about glitchers etc. i am talking about; for example: if you post a lot here at MS...then go to another site (using the same username) where people are familiar with your username here and now they see you there....now all of a sudden...they may think that you are trying to "steal" members from their sites to bring them here. and as a result...people from the other sites begin to think that that is why you are there. so they are leary of you or think that you are a spy etc. they fail to realize that you may just love the game of madden and like as much information about it as possible.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 20:29

Militant X 1 wrote:
[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:

you are missing the point i think CJ. i am not talking about flaming wars or about glitchers etc. i am talking about; for example: if you post a lot here at MS...then go to another site (using the same username) where people are familiar with your username here and now they see you there....now all of a sudden...they may think that you are trying to "steal" members from their sites to bring them here. and as a result...people from the other sites begin to think that that is why you are there. so they are leary of you or think that you are a spy etc. they fail to realize that you may just love the game of madden and like as much information about it as possible.
Well why didn't you write this in the 1st post? All you wrote about was stealing members and something about madden sites, so I assumed you meant why don't we like each other, and the reason I posted is the exact reason for it. No1 will think some1's a spy unless u don't post, and always bring up the other site.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 21:44

cj does steal members though. lol he muined maddengaming
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 21:50

B, don't tell every1 so sites can ban my name b4 I sign up!!

mili, it's like that, cuz sites do send out ppl to do that. Even us from time to time. I do that all the time on dying sites. Get the members who have the most posts, and have them join another site. Thats how mgaming got most of ther members.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-22, 22:04

i agree with Mili.. i joined MI just to see what they are about and i had one person greet me.. the owner... they know me from MS and i put it in my post in my introduction but i was just there to look and it seems like besides giant and mi got haters they are probably offended that im there or mayyyyyybe they just arent as active... not really sure... i looked and saw nothing new or anything but lies about how to do the qb walk... to me MI is garbage... i really didnt want to say it but it is... they say they are active but from what ive seen their only active members are people who thought MS was gona give them MOD or ADMIN spots as soon as they signed up... hahaha mi got haters is 15 years old and has giant, clutchzilla, and one other i cant think of cuz im drunk as admins that just were impatient and thought they would make it somewhere else... honestly i may be a dick to say this but u just left the best growing madden site possible to join a site that has people who get banned from MS for doing dumb stuff... Giant ur my boy but u know ur only at MI for that reason and i can see it with my own eyes... u used to keep it a close game with me and i beat u by 25 now that ur at MI... wake up and see that ive learned so much more and all u learned at MI is the RC... but despite all that i think the madden community should be one and have fun sharing info... it will never happen though and i am MS all the way... stuff i post here i will never post anywhere else but im with mili on the fact as we should all be one big community... its just never gona happen and my choice is MS...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-23, 16:23

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:

Well why didn't you write this in the 1st post? All you wrote about was stealing members and something about madden sites, so I assumed you meant why don't we like each other, and the reason I posted is the exact reason for it. No1 will think some1's a spy unless u don't post, and always bring up the other site.[/quote]

lol! CJ....you know my profession bruh! i am VERY THOROUGH! and i did mention that in my first post. BO grasped what i was talking about in his post response...but it's all good bruh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-23, 17:51

Yeah he did say that in his first post...

But don't you own a haircut business?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-23, 20:35

lol Fudo, he's a psych. my bad Mili, u write too damn much, so I have to skim thru a few parts to read the whole thing. MI=MS rejects.
Back to top Go down
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-23, 21:52

this is a good question, i'm wondering too
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-24, 00:15

The Madden sites are kind of like high school. Each site has its own personality. In high school you have your nerds, jocks, preps, weed smokers, gothic, etc...Well the Madden Community is the same way.

You have one site I refer to as the "Cult" They put out 1000 ebooks every year saying basically the same sh*t in each one and their flock continues to gobble them up. Then there flock post about how great the ebook was and how they went from winning 5 out 50 games and now they are 50-1 and can't be stopped.

The you have the "2k5" site. These idiots still play and profess that 2k5 is the greatest sh*t ever. They spend all day bashing Madden. All they do is b*tch and moan. It is depressing even setting foot in that forum.

Then you have the "Tourney" site... Basically all they do is spend all day in the forums talking sh*t on each other.

There are other sites out there and like I said each one has a little different personality to it then the next. You just have to find the one that fits you. And just like a jock and a nerd wouldn't hangout. I doubt someone from MS would hangout with someone from the 2k5 site.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-24, 07:28

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
my bad Mili, u write too damn much

you don't write enough! didn't you learn your three "R's yet? Reading, wRiting and aRithamtic? reading is fundamental son....damn! Laughing

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-24, 16:19

I can read, but I don't come here to do that. I read interesting books, not long ass topics like this. I read half, then skimmed the rest.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-24, 16:23

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I can read, but I don't come here to do that. I read interesting books, not long ass topics like this. I read half, then skimmed the rest.
lol remember on MG when we got into a word fight kinda? lol i wasnt reading anything you were saying. thats why i kept writeing the same thing pretty much
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty2009-04-24, 17:13

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I read interesting books, not long ass topics like this.

long ass topic? ok...if you say so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Sites Animosity   Madden Sites Animosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Sites Animosity
Page 1 of 1