Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ravens

Go down 
+4
Ketcham While They're Hot
Militant X 1
Swag Escobar
PapaSmurf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

ravens Empty
PostSubject: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 08:28

might make a deal with AZ for boldin which was reported, the ravens said they will prob give up a 1st round pick or 2nd pick n a player for boldin, honestly if ravens do get boldin they will be in top 5 for madden teams in my opnion
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 10:52

thats a love hate thing for me...... i dont want dudes to penis ride my team but at the same time i would love that and i already pick them so i would blend in with the penis riders
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 11:16

of course i would love to see my "Dirty Black-Birds" make this move to acquire Boldin. the only thing that hinders many people from using the Ravens now online is the fact that they don't have a big play maker(s) [height and ratings wise] at the WR position. of course....their defense is one of the best in the madden world and many upper level cats use the BAL Dbook. i would also like to see them pick up a HB with some more wheels (speed) as well. Rice is cool and does well at 91 speed....but...that pales in comparison to the Westbrooks, Parkers, and C Johnson's in this game who's speed are at 95+. if the Ravens can acquire Boldin and maybe another huge WR with speed and hands....and then....get me one of these speed generals in the backfield to compliment McGahee, McClain and Rice? IT'S OVER online! then people will definately be getting:

owned by MX1
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 13:01

I HEARD RAVENS USED TO HAVE WILLIE PARKER sry for caps.... but yea ravens would need a good wr like boldin to make thier O better
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 13:30

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
I HEARD RAVENS USED TO HAVE WILLIE PARKER sry for caps.... but yea ravens would need a good wr like boldin to make thier O better

According to NFL.com and Wikipedia, Parker was an undrafted free agent with the Steelers starting in 2004, where he has obviously played the rest of his career. I'm not sure where you heard it, but I think your source was misinformed homie. Still, I had to look it up to make sure. I doubt you care that much, but here is the link to his player page on NFL.com: http://www.nfl.com/players/willieparker/profile?id=PAR468944
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 17:12

Ravens are already going to be a big team to use for me in Madden 10 and if they get Boldin people are going to get:

owned by PRoDiiGYy (lol mili)
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 21:38

they will be a great madden team, the defense is already set(slow DBs, but they got reed), and a recieving threat was the only think they needed to be a good madden team this year
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-21, 22:43

tuki94 wrote:
they will be a great madden team, the defense is already set(slow DBs, but they got reed), and a recieving threat was the only think they needed to be a good madden team this year

slow DBs??? tuki....you obviously don't know my "Dirty Black-Birds" well bruh! sure McAlister (93 speed) is gone...but...we still have CB... Fabian Washington (98 speed) and....we just signed CB....Domonique Foxworth (93 speed). plus with FS...Ed Reed (93 speed) and our other safeties....FS...Haruki Nakamura (90 speed)...and SS Tom Zbikowski (92 speed)....our secondary is nice! Good Job
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-22, 00:49

[TFH] 7florida2fynest7 wrote:
might make a deal with AZ for boldin which was reported,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80fe73a3&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Quote :
"Quite a few teams have called, but we have no offers from those
teams," Graves said. "Anything can evolve from this point through draft
day, so that's where it is right now."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty2009-04-22, 01:49

yeah but I heard they werent happy with the asking price, from what i read they would be willing to do their 1st and a player but they dont want to give up 1st and 3rd. IMO they should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens   ravens Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens
Page 1 of 1