Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden teams 32-1

Go down 
+10
jwhite
beeman999
Mickey
[dbots] xxsourdieselxx
dAtBa11HaWk
BOSTN BEANER
Mister_JP
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
PapaSmurf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 14:37

in the next couple of days ill be posting who "I" think is the worst , best etc. teams frm 32 being the worst, and 1 being the best

TEAM 32. LIONS-MADDEN 10 RATING (66)
as you all would have guessed the worst team ive choson is the lions, with lack of skill in lots of areas which lnclude qb,rb,te, and most of their D its really hard to say that they r not the worst team id say their only good part of the team is that beastly WR calvin johnson

TEAM 31. RAMS-MADDEN 10 RATING (70)
rams are not really a good team in madden but they do have some talent like every other team does. for their qb he can get the job done but not as good as others would like. thier RB steve jackson can pound the ball really well n has pretty good speed. as for theirs WR's they have vet torry holt. he is decent and their speed goes with avery. but thier D jus does not get the job done.

TEAM 30. CHEIFS-MADDEN 10 RATING ( )
for the cheifs i put them at the 30th pick because lack of skill in lots of positions... they need help in qb spot aswell as rb, but thier Rb can get the job done..as for wr's they are pretty decent.. and with having the best TE tony gonzalez that does help.. but for D they have sum skill on the line but could b way better id say their D is "ok"

TEAM 29. BENGALS
now the bengals sum peeps will say that they r not in this spot but i dnt... their offence is pretty nice... having a good qb palmer and 2 killer wr's but their running game lacks skill alot.. and thier rush D is jus plain out wack.. thier cb's cant do nuthing but stand there and watch the wr's catch the ball

TEAM 28. SEAHAWKS
the hawks need help on O after hassleback is jus not doing the job... but wallace's speed can help out, their running game needs a lil work too... with tj ducket not that skilled... but jones helps out...now for their D its pretty good having a solid LB core, therir O jus needs lots of work also wr's they need sum 1 big who can jump up for anything

TEAM 27. 49ERS
the 49ers also need alot of help... having no good QB... but their RB frank gore is plenty of RB for them and he does get the job done...for wr core its pretty decent... and that fast TE davis helps out too.. but their D isnt really much of a spark.. but have a good LB core n beastly patrick willis

TEAM 26. DOLPHINS
ok the phins have a good solid O with 2 nice rb's ronnie brown and weed head williams they can pound the ball all gme with no probs.. for qb chad does get the job done for u, they do need sum what help at the wr core cuz ginn isnt good enough yet to be the main guy but his speed does help( defense soon...)

TEAM 25.BEARS
the bears D is jus pretty much good...good cb's nice lb's they can pretty much stop anything, now for their O, bears qb isnt that good but can make most of the throws u go for...good thing they got cutler, now for running game matt forte is a really good rookie and has the ability to pound the ball and take it outside, their wr's are small but having dev hester's speed does help out a bit, and their big TE's do help out also

TEAM 24. BILLS
for the bills they are a pretty solid overall team.. having 2 good shutdown cb's and a solid D, now for O they can use a better qb.... mcgayhee is a great rb in my eyes but since he lost his speed it does hurt his abilitys... now wr's they have a great WR core, with 2 fast wr's and a rookie who can grab most jump balls

TEAM 23. BROWNS
personally i really like the browns... their team overall is jus nice....but they need help in the qb spot..but brady quin will become better as years pass..they have a tough run game...and 2nd best fb in the game...for TE winslow is jus plain out scary he is 1 of the best te's in the league..wr's having stallworth speed and edwards catching abilitys helps out a whole lot... now for D they could use help in multiple positions...(in progress)

TEAM 22. SAINTS
the saints offense is what really makes up this team with having one of the best qb's helps them out alot in the pass game, and having deadly wr colston, henderson, and great TE j. shocky...but their D jus does not make the cut.. having a bad overall D, mostly in the 2ndary

TEAM 21.BUCCENERS
jeff garcia is a pretty solid qb... too bad he is on oak now, they have lots of RB's but no stars but they still can pound the ball good..pretty decent wr's now have Te winslow so that should help, their D is pretty underated by players.. nice lb's decent saftys and good cb's

TEAM 20.PACKERS
they are very underated team as in popularity wise, they have a good qb who can make plays, they could use help in the running game,jennings and driver are good in my eyes and can make those ddep plays u need, their D is just sick, shut down cb's nice lb's and good saftys this is a complete team

TEAM 19.JETS

TEAM 18.GAINTS

TEAM 17.FALCONS

TEAM 16.REDSKINS

TEAM 15.JAGS

TEAM 14.PANTHERS

TEAM 13. BRONCOS-MADDEN 10 RATING (86)

TEAM 12.TITANS-MADDEN 10 RATING (89)

TEAM 11.CHARGERS-MADDEN 10 RATING (90)

TEAM 10. EAGLES-MADDEN10 RATING (92)

TEAM 9.VIKINGS-MADDEN 10 RATING (90)

TEAM 8.RAIDERS-MADDEN 10 RATING (78)

TEAM.7 RAVENS-MADDEN 10 RATING (92)

TEAM 6.TEXANS-MADDEN 10 RATING (85)

TEAM 5.COLTS-MADDEN 10 RATING (94)

TEAM 4.CARDS-MADDEN 10 RATING (95)

TEAM 3.STEELERS-MADDEN 10 RATING (97)

TEAM 2.PATRIOTS-MADDEN 10 RATING (97)

TEAM 1.COWBOYS-MADDEN 10 RATING (94)

IN PROGRESS

Last edited by [TFH] 7florida2fynest7 on 2009-04-24, 23:42; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 14:52

pretty cool idea. make sure you keep up with it and make this a finished product. could be interesting. maybe when you're done you could write up a small blog for us telling us about the experience, and what you learned, if anything.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 18:40

i believe this is a good idea to i also think that you should lab each team to make sure u have the right rankings for the right team that is unbias as possible...we could potentially use this in our newletter
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 18:54

the lions are not even close to the WORST team in "madden"
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 19:00

this is a good idea but i dont think the lions are the worst team either... im 4-0 with them.. their offence cant be stopped... Kevin Smith is a beast running, Calvin is the best wr in the game and daunte can get them the ball a lot... u should start over with like the 49ers..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 19:20

49ers got lock up d and a good run game wit vernon davis! they aint the worst team, they r better than the lions IMO! but the lions arent the worst team, i say its close between the dolphins and bengals, cuz the bengals have terrible carryin, terrible line and 1 RCer but solid other WRs and good qb... on the other hand the dolphins have a dominant run game but not that great of a pass game
the bengals d is the worst on the game and the dolphins isnt that much better
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 19:41

the dolphins are not the close to being the worst team in madden..i think its between the seahawks and the lions
Back to top Go down
[dbots] xxsourdieselxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-22

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 19:55

chiefs are good on o good hb tandem truck and a speed guy, worst team... browns?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 20:47

dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
49ers got lock up d and a good run game wit vernon davis! they aint the worst team, they r better than the lions IMO! but the lions arent the worst team, i say its close between the dolphins and bengals, cuz the bengals have terrible carryin, terrible line and 1 RCer but solid other WRs and good qb... on the other hand the dolphins have a dominant run game but not that great of a pass game

i used to play wit the bengals before i started to run a little... they have a d that can catch and a great passing game.. i dont think they are the worst team if u can get 10-12 ok runs u can still win with them.
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 21:00

yea i mean dependin on what team u play against u can get sum decent runs but their carryin is terrible and what will u do when u need to millk the clock?
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 21:01

xxsourdieselxx wrote:
chiefs are good on o good hb tandem truck and a speed guy, worst team... browns?

no not the browns! they have strait offense and good d line and LBs just not a very good secondary but not very many teams r completely balanced... id say they r in the bottom 7 but def not the worst
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 21:13

xxsourdieselxx wrote:

naw the browns r nice only prob is there slow ass corners, there oline is no joke and there lbs r solid.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 22:46

seahawks have no offense whatsoever bad d line ok safties and ok conrners. they are the worst. but they got sick nasty lbs
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 22:50

they got TJ now lol, but for madden 09, which is what were talkin bout, haha yea they r pretty damn bad but yea them LBs r crazy and marcus trufant is a really good corner tho
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 23:03

dAtBa11HaWk wrote:

ATL this is a great idea!

Man everyone is going to have different opinions on who should be where. Are the Lions the worse team? I think the consensous throughout the Madden community is that they are. Hell the team was healthy and still couldn't win one game. But most above avg ballers prob have one or 2 scrub teams that they are able to use that can compete with top level teams. I beat half of MS with the Bengals including #1 ranked PS3 baller KMZ Gold so I would definitely say that Bengals are not the worse team. Hell to me they are a top 5 team. But most people would say they suck.

You have to look at it more as what the community thinks about a team and not what You thinkabout a squad...So yes the Lions are the worse team!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-20, 23:04

This is a really good idea like i said before but i dont think anyones gona agree on whos exactly at what #... if u want to do this without too much argument is put them in categories of like the bottom 5, the lower-mid teams, mid-higher teams, and the top 5 or something like that in no perticular order just be like these are the top 5, these are the bottom 5 etc...
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-21, 08:38

this is the thing guys, its "my opnion" so but yea i really like this idea,i should get next 5 in today.... so jus hang out lol
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-21, 21:44

great thread cant wait to see wat unfolds
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-21, 22:31

Yo ATL...I like what you got going here, but I wanted to point out a quick mistake...You forgot the Chargers and you put the Panthers on the list twice at #12 and #14...keep up the good work tho man...
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-22, 01:18

I would have to say the chiefs then the lions. I here quite a few people putting the 49ers in that mix, don't do that. The 49ers are nice on both sides of the ball. You can't come out in 5wr sets with the 49ers, thats not what they do, lol. They are a team that runs the ball and play defense. For those of you who haven't played with them, give them a try. Dont let there ratings throw you off, they play ball!
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-22, 01:57

yeah i like the 9ers, if they had I usually put Rossum in at starting CB even tho he is rated low he is by far the fastest CB they have. If they had one more guy in the 94-97 range at CB i would run with them a lot cuz i love their LB corps. Their d is pretty nice i got a lot of fumbles and Ints the few times I ran with them. Their O is pretty decent if u are paitent and dont mind running the ball a little more. Im about 55-60 percent run 45-40 percent pass when i use them and found them to be pretty effective. Still wouldnt recomend goin against the Pats with them. Thats just my opinion at least the style I play it would be hard for me. Some of you all that are really good with Nanos and stuff might be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: What do you think Teams ratings should be for Madden 10?   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-23, 00:05

I had a similar idea when I saw what ATL put up but I wanted to make a thread about what do you think the ratings should be for each team on madden 10, obviously the draft will effect the ratings so im gonna put this out there as pre draft based on last year and where each team seemed to be heading at the end of the season plus free agents brought in as of today. Then im gonna do a post draft.

For some reason I can't post new threads in any of the sections I don’t know whats up but the button just isn’t there, It might be cuz im at work I don’t know but Im gonna post it here and hopefully one of the mods can copy and past this or move it to the Madden 10 talk section for me that would be appreciated ive been wanting to this for a while and finally had the time to sit down and do it.

FEEL Free to comment and put ur two cents in about your team or what you think the ratings should be. But at least provide some sort of explaination. enjoy

Lions- 68
(made some decent free agent moves especially bringing in Buchannon at CB which gives them the much needed Speed at DB, should be rated a little bit better but still not breaking 70 IMO)

Rams- 72
(don't see much change for next year, losing Holt doesn't really help even if he is old he ran great routes had good height and was still 90-92 speed don’t see them being much better next year might even drop a little)

Browns- 75
( terrible year last year, Their secondary is probably one of the worst in the game outside of the Lions they take probably a 4-6 point hit on their rating)

Chiefs- 76
( The Chiefs were competitive towards the end of the year and now with bringing in some Vets on D and getting Cassel who has confidence and is going to have a familiar scheme look for them to improve a bit from last year.)

49ers- 78
( I think they made big strides as a team when Singletary took over last year. This one is mostly for their Defense tho. If their Offense was as good as their D they would probably be in the mid to low 80s)

Raiders- 78
( Speed and young players getting some confidence. They looked much better the second half of the season. They added depth at QB by signing Garcia and someone to help push and mentor Russell. They have found some decent young receivers and they know they have a nice backfield with their 3 headed monster. They embarrassed the Bucs at home in the season finale and went out on a high note to set the tone for 10. Hate to say it but I think they are might hit .500 this year or be close like 7-9.)

Bengals- 79
(disappointed last year but had injuries too. not much change I think they drop maybe 1 point for losing T.J. but they do pick up Laverneous Coles but doesn't replace the red zone target they had in TJ. However this could be a + or - rating I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a couple higher or lower)

Seahawks – 79
(The only reason im dropping their rating is because of their performance last year and they will probably take a hit for that. But really I wouldn’t be surprised if they were in the mid 80’s. T.J. Houz. Was a huge WR pick up for them this offseason and will provide a nice target for a healthy Hasselbeck or a more experienced Wallace. They have one of the better linebacking corps in the league and a nice D Line. They also have good speed at the CB position. Should be a tough team to play if you have someone good behind the sticks. But again they probably take a slight hit due to last years performance. T.J. helps keep them from falling much tho.)

Broncos – 80
(not much change. Had the Cutler deal not gone down they would be higher especially since they brought in B. Dawk to solve on of their problems on D which was their horrific safety play. This rating will probably change a bit after the draft since they have 2 picks in the top 20. Between Marshal and Royal they have two very good receivers. They are pretty much a middle of The road team as of right now. Their D was terrible last year and they will take a hit for their performance.)

NY Jets- 80
( no QB yet they lost whatever they had with Favre leaving, lost Coles to the Bengals, still have a nice running game tho. Picked up some nice additions on D in Scott and the SS Leonhard. If they had a QB they would be going up but I think they drop a couple points due to no experience at QB and how they fell off down the stretch.)

Packers – 81
(very disappointing year after starting out well. This is where I think they should be rated but they will probably be higher cause I know how madden is. They still have a lot of weapons on offense. Their D is pretty solid up front but their Secondary is getting older and are losing a step or two. I just don’t see them being anywhere above mid 80’s this year.)

Texans - 83
( One of the bigger jumps think they could even be slightly higher. This might be the year the Texans get over .500 and maybe slip into the playoffs. But will still be tough even with a winning record to make it in the AFC 9 or 10 wins isn't a lock. We know what they have on offense with Andre Johnson, Walter, Davis and Jones. Slaton was money last year and exceeded expectations. They added Cato June to the LB corps which should provide some nice leadership and speed to the D. Demeco Ryans is nice in the Middle they have some quick young outside linebackers that should gain some ratings points this year. They need to get another DE to compliment Williams. DTs are Average. Of course they need some secondary help mainly at the Safety position both SS and FS. )

Jaguars- 84
( very disappointing season after their 08 run. Lost Peterson at MLB, Lost 2 or 3 WRs and their tallest one in Jones also lost some depth at RB but shouldn't hurt them too much overall maybe a few points. Holt helps but not enough to make up for what they lost.)

Bills- 85
(started hot but fell off, Picking up T.O. was huge gives them a nice set of 4-5 WRs, one of the better Receiver groups in the game as far as Madden goes. Nice running game and Solid D. Need some more D line help but the main cause for the jump will be due to picking up T.O. and their competitiveness last year, a lot of people will be running with them.)
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-23, 00:05

Saints - 86
( a little bit disappointing last year but not much worse than what I personally expected out of them. They made some moves and brought in some help on D, I think they lose a point or stay about the same.)

Bucs - 87
( my Bucs couldn't get it done down the stretch. They fell flat with 4 games to go and being 9-3 they failed to win another game including being blown out at home to the Chargers and Raiders and they only needed 1 to make the playoffs. No proven proven QB, Some nice big receivers tho. Bryant was a monster last year. TEs to spare with Winslow, Alex Smith and Jeremy Stevens (6' 7") Running game should be nice with Ward, Graham, and Cadillac should be ready to go since his injury at the end of the season wasn’t that serious. They let go of a lot of players and are rebuilding. Signed Leftwitch who on Madden if his ratings stay the same would seem like they guy you want in. Has the most THP (94 or 95) and decent THA (around mid 80s). The main reason for the drop in points is due to their fall off at the end of the year and all the players they lost, the incoming talent that they signed helped keep them in the mid to high 80s. They probably don't get a rating under 85 next year at worst.)

Redskins-88
(Disappointed after starting the season hot. Have some nice offensive weapons. 2 tall Wrs with decent speed and of course Moss and randle el. The main reason they don't drop and actually gain a point is because of Haynesworth, plain and simple he is a monster in the middle. They have a nice set of safeties and one of the better CB groups in the league. Should be a very effective madden team next year.)

Bears – 88
(Cutler, that’s the main reason they get a ratings boost. Also the play of rookie RB Matt Forte also plays into the gain as well. Their D will be solid as a rock as always. They still need to improve their receiving corps but Cutler will help make their Passing game better with his ability to stretch the field. Cutler to Hester might be seen often next year. Their TEs are solid and Are good pass catchers. Their play was pretty much about what most expected last year they almost made a push for the playoffs and expect them to be making a push this year as well.)

Dolphins – 89
(I think they receive a nice boost in rankings with how well they played last year being the main reason. One of the stronger running games on madden Ronnie Brown is a beast to bring down rarely goes down on 1st sometimes not even second hit and almost always falls forward. QB will still be a question Pennington is accurate but has no arm strength to throw the deep ball to take advantage of Ginn’s 98 speed. If Henne gets some accuracy boost next year it will def help their passing game. Their Defense is very underrated in 09 in my opinion but they Should also get nice ratings boost for last years play. They will be a tough team to play against kind of like the Jags of Madden 10 IMO)

Falcons- 90
(one of the biggest jump in the ratings because they were the biggest surprise last year going from the bottom of the league to making it to the playoffs. Matt Ryan was about as good as a rookie QB can be last year. Turner showed he was going to be a force on the ground. They have a nice combo of power and speed and even the power guy has some juice. Nice receivers but need a big time tight end. Pelle does the job but if they get a big target TE they will be even more nasty on O. They got some help at LB by signing Mike Peterson, Lofton has a year under his belt and he already hits like a truck. they still need some more help in the secondary. I think Chris Houston is one of the more underrated players on madden. DEs are two of the better bookends in the league. U will see more and more people running with the Falcons this year. I go thru my phases on madden 09 with them they are tough to stop and Ryan is accurate as hell, in the coming years he will be the type of QB like Tom Brady that u hate to play against on Madden. )

Cowboys-90
(Lost T.O. which in real life may be a blessing but on Madden it will effect the Boy users. should be lower than this IMO with how they played last year but they might even be higher than 90 cuz EA loves the cowboys, I just can't put them higher after seeing how they completely feel apart last year and were so over hyped. I think a lot of their players should take rating hits with how they played last year especially with how they got literally ran over by the ravens and eagles to end the year when the playoffs were within reach.)

Chargers-90
( even tho they disappointed last season early they did get on a roll late and were one of the hotter teams heading into the playoffs. Battled injuries all year hopefully they can stay healthy this year. Should get a little more respect than the mid season up date that dropped them to 88 ovr. Merrimen is back and ready to go. They don't have really any holes on their team and should be very hard to deal with next year. Rivers ratings should go up next year seeing as he had a great statistical year last year. They probably won't be any higher than a 91 but are gonna be tough to deal with.)

Panthers-91
(Would be ranked higher had they not gotten humiliated in the playoffs by the Cards at Home. That’s why I personally don't think they make much of a jump in the rankings however I could be wrong. They need more than Steve Smith for receivers. However they will be a solid team their running game will be sick. Stewart will get a ratings boost next year and so will Williams its gonna be a tough running game to stop. Need some help in the secondary IMO)

Giants -92
( I think they drop a little because they won't have Plaxico this year and they really struggled down the stretch and go beat down pretty good in the playoffs. I can't see a reason to raise them in the rankings only reasons to drop them.)

Vikings -92
( Defense is lights out however they need more speed in the secondary. On offense hopefully they give T Jackson a little love on his THA I don’t know if they will but I think maybe a few points would be ok without overrating him just cuz I think he did play better when he came in at the end of the year. They also have Rosenfels to compete now who is not bad. Not the strongest of arms but a hell of a lot more accurate than Jackson. Of course we know AP will be a monster. They played well down the stretch and were very competitive in the playoffs.)

Eagles -92
(losing B Dawk ,Lito, and possibly Brown is gonna hurt, otherwise I would have them rated higher, made a nice run and were so close to making it to the super bowl but couldn’t get it done when it counted. I would like to rate them higher but I don’t think you can with what they have lost as of right now. They did gain a nice OT tho so that’s a plus. They will probably be anywhere from 92-94 next yr but I see the lower half IMO)

Titans - 92
( Yes they kinda stumbled down the stretch and couldn’t keep up their hot start, and yes they lost Haynesworth. But I think they will be fine. They always have a strong D. They did grab Washington a nice Tall WR with good speed from the Steelers and Chris Henry will probably be even more of a beast next year. Collins will get some more Love to his ratings I think. I think they drop off just a tad due to losing Haynesworth. I would rate them higher but can't do it with the loss of Haynesworth is a big hole to fill. But it is just one player that’s why I am only dropping them 1 point. Had they not lost him I would have had them at about a 94.)

Colts -93
(Haven't really gained much this year and still need to find another Receiver. They don't have much speed at the Rec position and could use a better running game. Defensive line is pretty solid nice pass rushers on the edge, DT could use some help. LBs could use some help but overall not too bad. Safeties IMO are two of the better ones in the league. Not much reason to drop them too much but not much reason to raise their ranking either. Probably stay around the same if not drop)

Ravens -93
(Defense, they have a lot of it. Ed Reed is a game changer. Probably the hardest hitting defense in the game. Offense is getting better this year. Flacco was outstanding last year and should get some THA love this year. Running game is good if u like to grind it out. Need help at WR. Heap is a very good TE. If they some more serious WR targets then they would be rated higher but their O holds them back at this point. The D is what gets them the raise. Not to mention they were in the AFC Championship game last year and took the Steelers deep into the 4th qtr.)

Cardinals-95
( The biggest jump obviously they will be rated high due to they were just 2 mins away from being super bowl champs and they have probably the best WR in the game and if Boldin stays no doubt one of the top rec corps in the game. They need to do something with the Running game but I can see Hightower being much improved next year especially in Goalline situations. He will probably have the semi truck weapon. Their d was up and down all year a lot of down. But they were clutch when it counted and played lights out pretty much thru the playoffs. They added another CB in I believe McFadden from the Steelers which should help with Rolle going to FS. Rodgers-Cromartie should see a little ratings boost with a year under his belt. They might be a little lower than this but they shouldn’t be less than a 93 IMO.)

Steelers -97
( Super Bowl Champs, plain and simple. Defense is the real deal. I can't see them being much lower than this but I doubt they will be higher than the Pats cause the Pats are going to be stacked.)

Patriots -98
(Brady is back, Fred Taylor added to the mix just another weapon. Joey Galloway offers more speed to the receivers and will be tough to defend Moss, Welker and Galloway. U can't user cover them all. They have speed to Burn on offense. Defense is full of weapons and with all the draft picks they have this year looks for them to just be loaded with talent. It’s almost not fair. Im sure EA will overlook the fact they went 11-5 last year and still have them rated higher than everyone else just because all they did was add to their already explosive team. Straight up going to be a nightmare next year and I hate the Pats but can't deny the truth.)
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-23, 00:07

i would appreciate it if someone could copy and repost this for me in Madden 10 talk section as i said for some reason I can't post new topics on my cpu at work. Dont know why but the option isnt there, niether is the edit post button. Thanks hope you all enjoy.
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty2009-04-23, 00:12

idk bout the cards thing, depends on how the draft plays out, but if they lose boldin that will def drop their ratings, id actually kinda like to see em trade up to get beanie wells and deal boldin for that early-middle 1st round and another pick, good trade IMO.. and they get a good run game to go with those other 2 1,000 yard receivers and could lead to a really explosive offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

madden teams 32-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden teams 32-1   madden teams 32-1 Empty

Back to top Go down

madden teams 32-1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next