Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NO HUDDLE???!!!!

Go down 
+5
BOSTN BEANER
roll2tide
Militant X 1
mlb6434
t3n lb wang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
t3n lb wang
New MS Member
New MS Member
t3n lb wang

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-03

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-18, 11:28

i hate when i play these ppl,ive had alot of times when i play ppl that run no huddle THE WHOLE GAME!!! i use the 46 D pb. i was wondering if you guys can give me any tips on how to get better defense off the no huddle,because even when i audible i still get burned because they dnt give me the time to switch up my play.ANY HELP PLEASE??
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-18, 12:58

Check there no huddle percent before the game....if its high....dont play'em. Best advice I can give ya my friend.
Back to top Go down
t3n lb wang
New MS Member
New MS Member
t3n lb wang

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-18, 13:12

k i guess i can do that too.lol but what if they dnt have it very high and still do it on me unexpectedly?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-18, 13:15

LMAO man do i know the feeling bruh! i had a guy to just smoke me with this stuff. seems like many people online are resorting to this type of offense. so...recently, i switched back to the BAL playbook offensively to run with my Ravens....then...i decided to set my audibles for the "no huddle" offense for in case i got down or behind in the score. wow! this is such a deadly "scheme" and very hard to stop or pick up on "IF" the person running it is very creative with play-calling and hot-routes. but...i wouldn't run it the entire game!
Back to top Go down
t3n lb wang
New MS Member
New MS Member
t3n lb wang

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-18, 13:39

i use seatle pb so im not exactly sure watchu talkn bout,xplain it better maybe??n yea for sum reasn i will always lead 21-0 or 21-7 in the 1st or 2nd qtr,n end up losing the lead and the game n idk y.
Back to top Go down
roll2tide
New MS Member
New MS Member
roll2tide

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-19

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 00:42

t3n lb wang wrote:
i hate when i play these ppl,ive had alot of times when i play ppl that run no huddle THE WHOLE GAME!!! i use the 46 D pb. i was wondering if you guys can give me any tips on how to get better defense off the no huddle,because even when i audible i still get burned because they dnt give me the time to switch up my play.ANY HELP PLEASE??

OK, so what do we usually have to stop on no huddle guys?

1.FB/HB Dive(read=attacking the middle of your DLine)
2.QB roullout(read=attacking the edge of your front 7)
3.Never ending post routes(read=deep ball)
4.HB/WR screens(read=shallow pass)

That's the 4 main things I see from them. You can see why the strategy works. They've usually got inside and outside runs, deep and shallow passes. You simply cannot defend every inch of the field and pressure the QB at the same time. And once you start guessing then they have you beat.

So what to do about it?

1.Set your auds offline and save them. Make sure you can stop the big plays first. That means defending the screen and the deep ball.

Screens-man/zone combos, DE's in wide contain, Spotlight HB/WR that will receive the screen, and flats zones all help contain screens. At least one aud needs to make use of as many of these things as possible without leaving everything else open. If you use a man/zone combo then you can also bump the WR to make sure your DB is on him like glue from the start. If you have a DE on contain make sure he is on the correct side. Also, you can set a NickelBack of OLB to a flats zone and bring them in close to the line just beside the DE. Spotlight the WR and he'll make a beeline straight to the WR at the snap. Sometimes you can pick a WR screen this way.

Deep ball--either bring the heat or manually play a safety. man won't beat it and neither will a cover 4 shell zone. in my experience, once you manually defend it a couple of times they start to go to other plays. I still control the safety and keep my eye open for the deep ball but once I stop it a few times then I can start bringing that safety down instead of having to defend 40 yards away from the LOS. You should have 1 or 2 deep ball auds set.

QB rollout--have 1 aud set that has good outside heat or a CB blitz. Contain/spy plays also help. Always protect the backside on the your CB blitzes.

Dive--any play can be modded to stop this so you may or may not want to have a specific aud for it.

Ideally, all of your auds will come from one formation. I run the 3-4 so most of mine are 3-4 plays except for 1 quarter play for the long ball. I really only use it in 3rd and 20+ or end of half situations so I don't care if the defense reckognizes what I'm in. Otherwise, I don't want to tip off my play until he snaps the ball. I want him to have to read my defense which means he is now reacting to me, not the other way around. If you run a 4-3 book the try using as many 4-3 plays as you can. You can always call a Nickel/Dime play and aud down if you need more speed.

The key--play reckognition. You have to be able to know what he's wanting to run based on personnel, formation, and motion. Most no huddle guys aren't running 1 formation and then auding within that same formation. There is usually a specific setup to the screen, for example. Read him presnap, make your def call, and get after it.

I usually look to take away the big play first. if your going to score then I want as many opportunities to get a turnover as possible. if my opponent scores in 3 plays then I also didn't learn very much about his offense did i? From there just slowly tighten down trying to take away 1 thing at a time. Most of these guys have very little depth to their game and use the no huddle more as a crutch--it's usually not becuase they are offensive ******* who can run a real OFF at the line.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 06:02

when i play no huddlers i just sit back and cover 3 and wait for them to make a mistake cuz they always do... i played a guy who no huddled earlier and i beat him 35-14 or something like that.. no huddlers are impatient and if u get a little pressure with ur DL they will make a dumb mistake...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 11:27

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
when i play no huddlers i just sit back and cover 3 and wait for them to make a mistake cuz they always do... i played a guy who no huddled earlier and i beat him 35-14 or something like that.. no huddlers are impatient and if u get a little pressure with ur DL they will make a dumb mistake...
yea i no huddle alot and i get into the mode of not tryin to waste time and make a bad throw or something of the sort, but for me all my plays are basically in my audibles so i jus use hot routes and formation audibles to get down the field
Back to top Go down
roll2tide
New MS Member
New MS Member
roll2tide

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 19:01

BOSTN BEANER wrote:

and if i was a no huddle guy i'd run 4 verticals on you until i hit triple digits. and slants. slants all day on cover 3.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 19:14

roll2tide wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

and if i was a no huddle guy i'd run 4 verticals on you until i hit triple digits. and slants. slants all day on cover 3.

lol no u wouldnt... guaranteed no one would run slants on me all day with my LB user picks!!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 19:17

tuki94 wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
yea i no huddle alot and i get into the mode of not tryin to waste time and make a bad throw or something of the sort, but for me all my plays are basically in my audibles so i jus use hot routes and formation audibles to get down the field

of cource tuki... everyone has thier plays in their audibles but doesnt mean they wont try to force the situation sometimes and i will pick it off eventually.. ive gotten way better at usering lately and as much as i want and should be humble i dont think a no huddler can beat me.. no huddling is a weak way to say u dont know how to play football and the other thing i do is if u no huddle against me i run the clock down to 1 sec every time cuz i know it pisses off most no huddlers as much as it pisses of straight players to see a no huddle offence all game.. and it puts the clock in my hands at the end of both halfs...
Back to top Go down
roll2tide
New MS Member
New MS Member
roll2tide

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 20:40

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
roll2tide wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

lol no u wouldnt... guaranteed no one would run slants on me all day with my LB user picks!!

if u call cover 3 every play i can complete a slant every play. This topic was discussed on another board a few weeks ago so for fun i went in to practice mode, set it to all madden, and i used the chiefs offense vs the pats defense and completed my 1st 14 slant routes and like 29 out of 31 when i stopped counting. You can only manually cover 1 side and the double slant is open on both sides every single play vs cover 3.

If your talking about something other than cover 3 then please reread what i posted. I said i would slants all day on cover 3. there are actually 4 spots in which you can complete a slant route vs cover 3 for both WR's.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 20:57

mlb6434 wrote:
Check there no huddle percent before the game....if its high....dont play'em. Best advice I can give ya my friend.

If you can't beat people who no huddle then you aren't a "good" player. I myself no huddle sometimes to make my opponent work then ill slow it down to keep off paced.

To beat this know his tendencies such as dives, tosses, screens, posts, or some money plays and edit your audibles. A good way of mixing it up would be have like 3 or 4 audible all in 1 formation so it would be like your doing no huddle on D because they don't know whats coming. So mix it up with cover 2, 3, 4, CB blitz, zone blitz, man blitz, or some type of nano / run stoppers. And like 100% no huddlers are easy to beat cuz after 1 Q you will know all there audibles.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 21:01

roll2tide wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
roll2tide wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:

if u call cover 3 every play i can complete a slant every play. This topic was discussed on another board a few weeks ago so for fun i went in to practice mode, set it to all madden, and i used the chiefs offense vs the pats defense and completed my 1st 14 slant routes and like 29 out of 31 when i stopped counting. You can only manually cover 1 side and the double slant is open on both sides every single play vs cover 3.

If your talking about something other than cover 3 then please reread what i posted. I said i would slants all day on cover 3. there are actually 4 spots in which you can complete a slant route vs cover 3 for both WR's.

doesnt mean my cover 3 isnt edited a little with blitzs and changes such as qb spys and such... calling cover 3 doesnt mean im gona stay set up in the exact cover 3 setup every play.. im not dumb but a base setup of cover 3 will get me a pick with a little extra pressure and changing to a contain or spy on the line blows up delay possiblities and roll outs..
Back to top Go down
roll2tide
New MS Member
New MS Member
roll2tide

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 22:39

[quote="BOSTN BEANER"]
roll2tide wrote:

doesnt mean my cover 3 isnt edited a little with blitzs and changes such as qb spys and such... calling cover 3 doesnt mean im gona stay set up in the exact cover 3 setup every play.. im not dumb but a base setup of cover 3 will get me a pick with a little extra pressure and changing to a contain or spy on the line blows up delay possiblities and roll outs..

Dline is of no significance on the slant route other than an up the gut nano. The QB doesn't hold the ball long enough for anything else to matter. And what I'm saying is if you rush 4 DL and drop 3 deep then you have 4 guys to cover the slants. There are 8 spots to hit this route if both WRs run slants. Go to practice mode and run a single back big slant play against a stock cover 3 zone. run it about 25 times. You'll start to see what I'm talking about. Yeah you can make all kinds of changes that will help but for the most part the slant is money vs the cover 3.

/discussing this
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 22:45

i run with the pats and most of the time my players are so aware that they are able to bat balls down from the lb position and from the DL.. if i put my DEs in spys and re blitz both DTs i can still get pressure up the middle and have two more in coverage and if u run they are just a delayed blitz..
Back to top Go down
[LOK]Wavycrocket
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK]Wavycrocket

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-08

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-20, 22:46

im not even gonna lie, ever since i got my audibles set up with my broncos and my new playbook, no huddling has been very addictive. idk i jus dont like stopping i like to keep the pace going.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-21, 21:51

[LOK]Wavycrocket wrote:
im not even gonna lie, ever since i got my audibles set up with my broncos and my new playbook, no huddling has been very addictive. idk i jus dont like stopping i like to keep the pace going.
yea thats how i feel when im playin, hate stopping to pich another play
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty2009-04-22, 13:06

i dnt really no huddle but it does work alot... jus matters how u bring it in to ur game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO HUDDLE???!!!!   NO HUDDLE???!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NO HUDDLE???!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: